Chit & Chat #2 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
🤣 tou kuch aisa pakaati jo khud bhi khaati na
Fariha - Yeah I barely post in the CC but thinking that I should now, I think this forum needs to be more active. Our dramas are amazing, there is so much we can talk about. Plus I barely know anything so there are a lot of people here who can tell me stuff. And what do you mean check my facts again, I saw your motw you are popular enough with people showing up from all over the place.

Meepha - yeah I remember you telling me that you used to live here and then moved back to pak and now you are back here. Yay your dad is coming. For how long? Which Walmart do you work at? I can stalk you 😃
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlBhDFPP_Ns[/YOUTUBE]
NO ARY NO HUM NO GEO at my place !
Cable operator saying whole Pakistan is facing some problem ðŸ˜­
^^Mine is working fine... ðŸ˜• I honestly don't get what is going on.

[Quote=MeephRun] I live in my own house with my brothers,parents r back home in pakistan but dad's comin next week.yaye..My brother,who i am staying with SHOULD not enter the kitchen.He made daal the other day so coudnt find shan's daal masala so he added Kofta masala🤢 imagine the taste.His defense 'In thought they both have same ingredients'😆Yes,i was lucky.i applied online and got a call😲I work at walmart..🤢 that to seasonal department so its all about christmas these days😲
[/QUOTE]

I don't know what that would taste like, but your story reminded me of something that happen to me a couple years ago. 😆 My mom was gone to visit my nani for two weeks and one day I made Achar Gosht, which is one of my favourite dishes, and it turned out fine and everyone ate it but there were some left overs.
The next day in lunch my dad had packed me "Achar Gosht Spaghetti" I have no idea how he made it but it was horrible. ðŸ¤¢ Usually my dad cooks amazing food but it was disgusting. 
Nobody try it, my warning. ðŸ¤£
Edited by --Iqra-- - 11 years ago
Hey guys... good to see Chit chat thread being active again..

Naj.. still no youtube here 😆

Lariab: no hum\geo\ary here too..
Hey Usman!
So what's with the no hum/geo/ary and why has the youtube ban still not been lifted? When will it be lifted?
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Hey Usman!
So what's with the no hum/geo/ary and why has the youtube ban still not been lifted? When will it be lifted?

youtube will be unbaned in 15-20 days.. heard this in news..
as for entertainment channels being blocked.. i think cable operators are having some issues with broadcasters or Pemra.. Cable operators want to show Indian Channels which are not allowed by Pemra so as a protest they have blocked Paki channels too.. i heard this from someone so i'm not 100% sure about it..
anyway, which serials are you following these days?
That's not on Usman, looks like i'll have to contact Sheikh Rashid Ahmed & pull a few strings. :)