Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Crazy ARHIHOLICS #26 *IO* (Page 20)

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 34215

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
I deleted 20 PMs yesterday!! LOL
 
I am not in a mood to reply and to read updates!!
 
I guess people must be doing the same for me ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riima_Azraa

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 34215

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

Originally posted by tash10

If Barun was really tired, one month break at most would have been enough na? Confused
 
And seriously one month would be tolerable if tracks such as a new guy for Anjali or a new girl, most preferably Lavanya for NK was introduced.

exactly one month is nothing if the stupid PH new how to do it!! he went off for longer than that with the kidnapping track na? 


I don't think the main reason for Barun leaving is because his tired! OuchOuch 

there has to be waaayyy more ti it than just that! OuchOuch
 
Agreed! And his movie is releasing in March, so that makes it too early for promotions!!
 
Rumours that issues are with the PH are more and more being confirmed!! Angry

it does na? all evidence point to the PH!! AngryAngryAngry


exactly!!! n how long does it take to promote a movie!!!certainly  not two months!! 
 
If the problem is with the PH, then the show can be saved with fans' power but if it is Barun's personal choice, then nothing can be done!! I hope it's the first option!!
 
Yeah and movie promotions can take place simultaneously with shooting for the show!!


am really scared!!! he does look tired but I HOPE he is saying he's tired  to cover up the reall reasons!! OuchOuch 


I really hope the problem is with the PH too!! 
 
But tiredness goes away with one whole month of rest!! Let he come to Mauritius for some holidays Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riima_Azraa

Riima_Azraa IF-Sizzlerz
Riima_Azraa
Riima_Azraa

Joined: 04 April 2012
Posts: 19988

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

Originally posted by tash10

If Barun was really tired, one month break at most would have been enough na? Confused
 
And seriously one month would be tolerable if tracks such as a new guy for Anjali or a new girl, most preferably Lavanya for NK was introduced.

exactly one month is nothing if the stupid PH new how to do it!! he went off for longer than that with the kidnapping track na? 


I don't think the main reason for Barun leaving is because his tired! OuchOuch 

there has to be waaayyy more ti it than just that! OuchOuch
 
Agreed! And his movie is releasing in March, so that makes it too early for promotions!!
 
Rumours that issues are with the PH are more and more being confirmed!! Angry

it does na? all evidence point to the PH!! AngryAngryAngry


exactly!!! n how long does it take to promote a movie!!!certainly  not two months!! 
 
If the problem is with the PH, then the show can be saved with fans' power but if it is Barun's personal choice, then nothing can be done!! I hope it's the first option!!
 
Yeah and movie promotions can take place simultaneously with shooting for the show!!


am really scared!!! he does look tired but I HOPE he is saying he's tired  to cover up the reall reasons!! OuchOuch 


I really hope the problem is with the PH too!! 
 
But tiredness goes away with one whole month of rest!! Let he come to Mauritius for some holidays Wink

he's coming to the UK na? he'll feel better straight away!!! n get all the lost energy back!! LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tash10

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 34215

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

I was thinking, I don't think anything like this has ever happened with any shows before!!! so much fan power!! 

with IPK evry record has been broken na? 

I love our Fandom!! we rock!! LOL 
 
There was a show called Navya before and with fan power they managed to extend the show for few more months but yes IPK is different, on a larger scale!!
 
We do rock!! Silly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riima_Azraa

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 34215

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
He's going to UK for only one day and that too as part as his work.
 
Do you call this holidays?Tongue
 
Ideal holidays are in a tropical destination like Mauritius: the beach, the blue waters, the sun,...Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riima_Azraa

Riima_Azraa IF-Sizzlerz
Riima_Azraa
Riima_Azraa

Joined: 04 April 2012
Posts: 19988

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

I was thinking, I don't think anything like this has ever happened with any shows before!!! so much fan power!! 

with IPK evry record has been broken na? 

I love our Fandom!! we rock!! LOL 
 
There was a show called Navya before and with fan power they managed to extend the show for few more months but yes IPK is different, on a larger scale!!
 
We do rock!! Silly

awww, bless them!! but we are fighting against bigger evil here!!! ROFL  ROFL  that sounded so comic type!! LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tash10

Riima_Azraa IF-Sizzlerz
Riima_Azraa
Riima_Azraa

Joined: 04 April 2012
Posts: 19988

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tash10

He's going to UK for only one day and that too as part as his work.
 
Do you call this holidays?Tongue
 
Ideal holidays are in a tropical destination like Mauritius: the beach, the blue waters, the sun,...Approve

Cry  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tash10

Riima_Azraa IF-Sizzlerz
Riima_Azraa
Riima_Azraa

Joined: 04 April 2012
Posts: 19988

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tash10

He's going to UK for only one day and that too as part as his work.
 
Do you call this holidays?Tongue
 
Ideal holidays are in a tropical destination like Mauritius: the beach, the blue waters, the sun,...Approve


you are making me J!!! BIG TIME!! LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tash10

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~Crazy Rithvikians~ #1

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: -ScarletRose-   Replies: 52   Views: 4531

-ScarletRose- 52 4531 09 August 2012 at 3:06pm by Julybaby22
**PRC Crazy Land 3** ||INVITES ONLY|| CLOSED

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Amor.   Replies: 1197   Views: 56548

Amor. 1197 56548 17 April 2012 at 4:30am by Amor.
|~FootBall MaNia~|*~Crazy Football Fans Era~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: -Zeeshan-   Replies: 135   Views: 13400

-Zeeshan- 135 13400 04 April 2012 at 5:27am by .SilentPrincess
Crazy Creatives: Geet VS IPKKND DONE

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: Perfangel5655   Replies: 216   Views: 35288

Perfangel5655 216 35288 01 August 2011 at 6:14pm by muffins2waffles
~Crazy Angels~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: blossom1234   Replies: 119   Views: 7524

blossom1234 119 7524 13 June 2011 at 6:31am by blossom1234

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index