Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

checklist for you to do for me so I can plan the activities appropriately!! LOL

can they write their name? in english? urdu? 

can they recognise numbers 1-10 and 11-20? 

can they count up to 10 objects?  

can they form numbers 1-10 accurately?  

can they recognise the basic 2-D shapes? circle, triangle, square, rectangle? 

this is the basic all children at that age should know! 

YES TO ALL! Big smile Big smile

OK good that's one side of learning!! checked! Big smile

now lets get onto the other side, the more important side of learning! 

how well do you know the children? 

Yaaayy! Big smile

well simce its a total tweenty hour programme where we go for 2 hours each saturday, not much! 

Plus we arent allowed to get tooo attatched! Reason being their very little and wee have to go after 6-7 more classes and children tend to miss ALOT!!! Unhappy

oohhh, it doesn't matter how long you are there for, n yeah children do miss a lot!! but they are at an age where you will be surprised but understand a great deal! am sure when on your first day the teacher said you are here to help for a few days /weeks? 

next week do an activity where you can get to know them better... do you want me to give you an idea? 

The stupid rule of the school is mot to tell the students untill the last day!!! Angry

Yeahh sure give me! But it has to have something they can do in their copies cuz the principal of the school checks the copies of the classes that interns take!

AngryAngry 

OK, first of all, sit down with the children in a circle on the carpet/floor.  do you have a small fluffy toy or anything? 

basically you will start of holding the toy (it can be anything) will introduce yourself to the children, who you are, what you do? how mnay people you have in your family etc. pass the toy around the circle n children do the same. 

after that, they can all draw a picture of their family on a piece of paper, always reinforce them to label their work, i.e. if they have drawn a man ask them who that is? if they say dad say can you write dad next to it? they can colour their picture n you can display it on the wall! children feel sooo important and valued when their work is accepted by adults. Big smile 

can the children read/write in English?    

how is that? can you do something like that? 

you see, it's  A LOT different here, how we teach n everything so you might not agree with what I've written for you! if not let me know what ideas you have n I'll help you turn it into an activity. OK? Big smile

These are some AMAZIMG IDEAS RIMA! But the thing is this is an underpriviliged school which has children from the orphanage too! Like 75%! so dont u think that might sadden them?Ouch

Plus, i have english and math to teach! And if i dont get written work of english and math on their copies, the princi might kick me out as we were told in the meeting! Unhappy plus we need to do fhe course with them! 

haye your ideas were so good rima these make me want to be a proffesional teacher when i grow up! LOL SO DAMN ADORABLE! Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Riima_AzraaNestleToulouse

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Hi girls !! HugEmbarrassed

Nayuuu!!! Hug Hug

how are youuu nooww?? Feeling better??? 

Faiza !! Hug Feeling a bit better but still having a cold and little bit throat pain,having med though ! I was missing you all so much that I came to say Hi ! How have u been sweetie ? Hug

Awww!!! Ouch

Get well soon, nayu! Hug

awww so sweet of you! How was your day??Big smile

Beep* Faiza !! Hug Will do hun  !Embarrassed Day was okay,just studying since exams are gonna start soon ! Ouch And slept a lot since I have been tired so. What about you sweetie ? Hug

Awww! Have exams starting in december! Mid terms! Ouch We got our datesheet today! *sigh*!

when are yours starting, nayuu??

Riima_AzraaNestleToulouse

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Hola people Hug     I missed you guys so much today Unhappy

SHREYYA! Hug

awww missed you alot tooo!! Ouch

Chalo im glad you heree!! Big smile

Howre you?? Big smile
I am goood Hug        Just missing Barun Ouch 

How was your day and any news about the meeting ?? 

Awww me tooo!! Ouch Ouch

Did u see todays epi? Did u like it??

My day was good! I dropped a subject today, was getting on my nerves and no credit! So had just two-hour college today!

I dont knoooww!!! Everyone is claiming to have sources from the set its so confusing!!

SP articles are like HE HAS QUIT!!! But meeting is still on as by a TM named shona

It was okay .. I am glad that sheetal is exposed Angry 

Good Big smile  I know every minute someone or the other is giving different news Ouch 

Do u have a prob with the fact that arhi adopted aarav??

HAINAA?? I SWEAR SOO ANNOYING!!

To be honest with you I am little selfish in this case I wanted Anjali to adopt Aarav Embarrassed 

You know earlier I thought Barun might be having issues with the script to potray a father on screen .. Most actors leave the show coz of this Confused

Hahaha many are! But i loved it!! I mean the boy had adapted to call him dad amd all! I found it cute ! Embarrassed

hmmm that could be! It is afterall a love story! But then aarav is just going to be in the house and they adopted him to bring him in! There are so many people in the house to take care of him so i think it should be cool, no?
Yes it was cute Aarav is adorable Hug   

Yes you know Sushant rajput ??  Yes but no one can come in their way of romance Blushing   

I KNOW RIGHT? Hes sooo cute! Heart

just googled him, seen him here and there like on the net, never a serial of his! Why?

Oh that tou defo!! Embarrassed Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Riima_AzraanoclapspleaseNestleToulouse

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Nayu HugHug

how are you feeling now hun? Ouch 

Rima !! Hug OMG its been ages since I have talked to you all ! Really missed you all loads ! Ouch Feeling a bit better but still having a cold and little bit throat pain,having med though ! I was thinking that I wont be able to come today but I was missing you all so much that I came to say Hi ! How have u been hun / Hug

awww, yes it does feel like forever!! 

am sooo glad you could come Hug 

take med hun n drink hot water n hot drinks! take care n wrap up too, mby wear a scarf around your neck, i've been doing that n it helps a lot! 

miised you lots! Hug

I know Rima !! Cry Same here hun Hug Sure will do sweetie,beep* so much for the suggestions hunHug How was your day today sweetie ? Hug

do hun Big smile 

my day was good had a short one today, we had annual teacher training so came home early Big smile 

Awwee thats nice !! I'm happy for you !! Big smileHug Your health and all is fine no hun ?Hug

cough is still there, but other than that am all good Big smile 

Awwee do take care hun,hope you get well soon completely ! Big smileHug So what did you do today after coming back home ?Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ElmoFuj-

noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Hola people Hug     I missed you guys so much today Unhappy

SHREYYA! Hug

awww missed you alot tooo!! Ouch

Chalo im glad you heree!! Big smile

Howre you?? Big smile
I am goood Hug        Just missing Barun Ouch 

How was your day and any news about the meeting ?? 

Awww me tooo!! Ouch Ouch

Did u see todays epi? Did u like it??

My day was good! I dropped a subject today, was getting on my nerves and no credit! So had just two-hour college today!

I dont knoooww!!! Everyone is claiming to have sources from the set its so confusing!!

SP articles are like HE HAS QUIT!!! But meeting is still on as by a TM named shona

It was okay .. I am glad that sheetal is exposed Angry 

Good Big smile  I know every minute someone or the other is giving different news Ouch 

Do u have a prob with the fact that arhi adopted aarav??

HAINAA?? I SWEAR SOO ANNOYING!!

To be honest with you I am little selfish in this case I wanted Anjali to adopt Aarav Embarrassed 

You know earlier I thought Barun might be having issues with the script to potray a father on screen .. Most actors leave the show coz of this Confused

Hahaha many are! But i loved it!! I mean the boy had adapted to call him dad amd all! I found it cute ! Embarrassed

hmmm that could be! It is afterall a love story! But then aarav is just going to be in the house and they adopted him to bring him in! There are so many people in the house to take care of him so i think it should be cool, no?
Yes it was cute Aarav is adorable Hug   

Yes you know Sushant rajput ??  Yes but no one can come in their way of romance Blushing   

I KNOW RIGHT? Hes sooo cute! Heart

just googled him, seen him here and there like on the net, never a serial of his! Why?

Oh that tou defo!! Embarrassed Embarrassed
He too left the serial coz of the same reason Ouch Aww you googled it Tongue 

-ElmoFuj-Riima_AzraaNestleToulouse

Riima_Azraa IF-Sizzlerz
Riima_Azraa
Riima_Azraa

checklist for you to do for me so I can plan the activities appropriately!! LOL

can they write their name? in english? urdu? 

can they recognise numbers 1-10 and 11-20? 

can they count up to 10 objects?  

can they form numbers 1-10 accurately?  

can they recognise the basic 2-D shapes? circle, triangle, square, rectangle? 

this is the basic all children at that age should know! 

YES TO ALL! Big smile Big smile

OK good that's one side of learning!! checked! Big smile

now lets get onto the other side, the more important side of learning! 

how well do you know the children? 

Yaaayy! Big smile

well simce its a total tweenty hour programme where we go for 2 hours each saturday, not much! 

Plus we arent allowed to get tooo attatched! Reason being their very little and wee have to go after 6-7 more classes and children tend to miss ALOT!!! Unhappy

oohhh, it doesn't matter how long you are there for, n yeah children do miss a lot!! but they are at an age where you will be surprised but understand a great deal! am sure when on your first day the teacher said you are here to help for a few days /weeks? 

next week do an activity where you can get to know them better... do you want me to give you an idea? 

The stupid rule of the school is mot to tell the students untill the last day!!! Angry

Yeahh sure give me! But it has to have something they can do in their copies cuz the principal of the school checks the copies of the classes that interns take!

AngryAngry 

OK, first of all, sit down with the children in a circle on the carpet/floor.  do you have a small fluffy toy or anything? 

basically you will start of holding the toy (it can be anything) will introduce yourself to the children, who you are, what you do? how mnay people you have in your family etc. pass the toy around the circle n children do the same. 

after that, they can all draw a picture of their family on a piece of paper, always reinforce them to label their work, i.e. if they have drawn a man ask them who that is? if they say dad say can you write dad next to it? they can colour their picture n you can display it on the wall! children feel sooo important and valued when their work is accepted by adults. Big smile 

can the children read/write in English?    

how is that? can you do something like that? 

you see, it's  A LOT different here, how we teach n everything so you might not agree with what I've written for you! if not let me know what ideas you have n I'll help you turn it into an activity. OK? Big smile

These are some AMAZIMG IDEAS RIMA! But the thing is this is an underpriviliged school which has children from the orphanage too! Like 75%! so dont u think that might sadden them?Ouch

Plus, i have english and math to teach! And if i dont get written work of english and math on their copies, the princi might kick me out as we were told in the meeting! Unhappy plus we need to do fhe course with them! 

haye your ideas were so good rima these make me want to be a proffesional teacher when i grow up! LOL SO DAMN ADORABLE! Heart

ohhh nnooo!!! I forgot they are orphans!!! you told me na??? am such a bulakkar!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed   sorry!!! 

scrap scrap that idea!! 

I will give you some ideas which directly link to Maths n English  hold on Big smile 

-ElmoFuj-NestleToulouse

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Nayuuu!!! Hug Hug

how are youuu nooww?? Feeling better??? 

Faiza !! Hug Feeling a bit better but still having a cold and little bit throat pain,having med though ! I was missing you all so much that I came to say Hi ! How have u been sweetie ? Hug

Awww!!! Ouch

Get well soon, nayu! Hug

awww so sweet of you! How was your day??Big smile

Beep* Faiza !! Hug Will do hun  !Embarrassed Day was okay,just studying since exams are gonna start soon ! Ouch And slept a lot since I have been tired so. What about you sweetie ? Hug

Awww! Have exams starting in december! Mid terms! Ouch We got our datesheet today! *sigh*!

when are yours starting, nayuu??

Awwee that sucks Ouch Mine is starting on 19th sweetie,next week!  Ouch I might not be active much on Monday,but Tuesday I'll try to come Disapprove Having exams till 30thCry All the best for your exams hun Hug

-ElmoFuj-Riima_Azraa

Riima_Azraa IF-Sizzlerz
Riima_Azraa
Riima_Azraa

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
guys give me 5 mins am doing some work will be right back Big smile 

-ElmoFuj-noclapspleaseNestleToulouse

Go to top