Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Crazy ARHIHOLICS #26 *IO* (Page 11)

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 22769

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

I came onine to see my avi! ROFL ROFL

Which is so HOT Embarrassed

Hainnna?? It looks so magical Day Dreaming
He looks all the more magical when he looks at me like this Blushing

ROFL ROFL

galat fehmi se bharri duniya! ROFL

dont worry, it includes me too! ROFL

Okay ek baar you ek baar me ROFL

Barun teaches us sharing! Day Dreaming ROFL

Yes and we follow Barun blindly ROFL 

Yesss!! ROFL 

You know barun made me shareef! I havent had a crush after barun! ROFL ROFL

Our standard have gone really high after Barun came in our lives ROFL

Exactly!! ROFL

i really hope barun stays!!! :(

Me too I want the him to stay back Ouch  I hope it happens Embarrassed

I so hope tooo!! Tomo's the final verdict!! 

We should pressurize Sp some more .. I hope things work out well Confused

I sent theem 4 mails! And im a person who never writes mails and all! 

i hope something good happens! U want the show to end?

NO Unhappy Never at the same time I don't want to see Khusi with another man Ouch 

What do you think ?? 
NO! And sameee! But IF snd only IF barun WILL come back, tou i dont mind seeing the show without him for a while as long as it runs and he DOES come back and show goes a long way then!

I cant part with the show thats my life ab! :(
sachi I can't imagine my life without this show Embarrassed I hope Barun stays and the show goes on It's been only one and a half years Ouch

Sammmeme!! Yeaah! And shows like that akshara and gopi have been running since i dont know more than 4 years!!Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noclapsplease

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Joined: 03 November 2011
Posts: 37337

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Hi girls Hug Throat pain slightly better now but still have to take med Embarrassed Will come in the eve or by any chance If I am not able to.will come at night Embarrassed Love you all Hug

Congratualtions on the 26th CC everyone Hug May we reach the 50th one soon! TongueBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-ElmoFuj-noclapsplease

noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Joined: 08 May 2012
Posts: 13481

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

I came onine to see my avi! ROFL ROFL

Which is so HOT Embarrassed

Hainnna?? It looks so magical Day Dreaming
He looks all the more magical when he looks at me like this Blushing

ROFL ROFL

galat fehmi se bharri duniya! ROFL

dont worry, it includes me too! ROFL

Okay ek baar you ek baar me ROFL

Barun teaches us sharing! Day Dreaming ROFL

Yes and we follow Barun blindly ROFL 

Yesss!! ROFL 

You know barun made me shareef! I havent had a crush after barun! ROFL ROFL

Our standard have gone really high after Barun came in our lives ROFL

Exactly!! ROFL

i really hope barun stays!!! :(

Me too I want the him to stay back Ouch  I hope it happens Embarrassed

I so hope tooo!! Tomo's the final verdict!! 

We should pressurize Sp some more .. I hope things work out well Confused

I sent theem 4 mails! And im a person who never writes mails and all! 

i hope something good happens! U want the show to end?

NO Unhappy Never at the same time I don't want to see Khusi with another man Ouch 

What do you think ?? 
NO! And sameee! But IF snd only IF barun WILL come back, tou i dont mind seeing the show without him for a while as long as it runs and he DOES come back and show goes a long way then!

I cant part with the show thats my life ab! :(
sachi I can't imagine my life without this show Embarrassed I hope Barun stays and the show goes on It's been only one and a half years Ouch

Sammmeme!! Yeaah! And shows like that akshara and gopi have been running since i dont know more than 4 years!!Dead

I know they don't have a storyline and they keep running smoothly .. I don't know why we have problems with this show Ouch 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ElmoFuj-

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 22769

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Faiza did you had nightmares of Shyam and dadi yesterday ?? 

Nooo, apparently arnav khushi are much stronger!!ROFL i dreamt about ArHi! Like everyday! Heart

youuu?, ROFL

I agree ROFL  ROFL  I don't know what I dreamt yesterday but it was definitely not Dadi and shyam ROFL   ROFL      



Buahhaha THANKGOD! ROFL ROFL 

You knowww, i dont remember my dreams till atleast 5 hours ROFL 

I know otherwise it would have been so scary LOL 

Same here Someone said it is pshycological Big smile

I knowww it wouldve ruined the whole teri meri image man!!! ROFL YUCK! ROFL

reallyy? Then guess im normal afterall! ROFL

I know and I would have never been able to watch teri meri again ROFL 

Why do you underestimate yourself so much .. ?? You rock darling Big smile

Sammee heree buahahah! ROFL rima was soo disturbed yesterday while we were making the story, poor her! ROFL

hahaha no its just that i didnt know it happens to evryone! LOL and you rock moreee!!Star Heart

I know while we were enjoying she had a bad time tolerating our craziness ROFL 

I asked everyone once I thought I am having some memory problem ROFL  Muah Heart

Hahahaha exactlyy!! ROFL ROFL the poor thing was probably imagining it im so sure! ROFL

YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD A MEMORY PROB?? Haahhahaha Shreyyyaaa! ROFL ROFL 

Muah! Heart Big smile

Yes we need to ask her too if our imagination haunted her ROFLROFL

Yes ROFL

Hahahhaa yesss!! We'l ask he tonight ya whenever she comes! ROFL ROFL

youre so crazyyy, shreya! ROFL

LOL LOL 

I know thoda si ROFL

But thats good na, we all are! Big smile 

Thats why its crazy arhiholics! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noclapsplease

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 22769

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Faiza u had lunch ???

Nooo! Ouch Im stariving! Did youuu??

Why u didn't had breakfast ??  I just had Lunch Big smile

I had breakfast at 5 a.m when i woke up for prayers! Uske baad i had nothing cuz phr i just woke up 2 hours back! :/ still waitinggg for food! 

What did you have?? Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noclapsplease

noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Joined: 08 May 2012
Posts: 13481

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Hi girls Hug Throat pain slightly better now but still have to take med Embarrassed Will come in the eve or by any chance If I am not able to.will come at night Embarrassed Love you all Hug

Congratualtions on the 26th CC everyone Hug May we reach the 50th one soon! TongueBig smile
Hi Abhi good to hear that your throat is better now Hug

Same to you Big smile We love you too Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ElmoFuj-

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 22769

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

I came onine to see my avi! ROFL ROFL

Which is so HOT Embarrassed

Hainnna?? It looks so magical Day Dreaming
He looks all the more magical when he looks at me like this Blushing

ROFL ROFL

galat fehmi se bharri duniya! ROFL

dont worry, it includes me too! ROFL

Okay ek baar you ek baar me ROFL

Barun teaches us sharing! Day Dreaming ROFL

Yes and we follow Barun blindly ROFL 

Yesss!! ROFL 

You know barun made me shareef! I havent had a crush after barun! ROFL ROFL

Our standard have gone really high after Barun came in our lives ROFL

Exactly!! ROFL

i really hope barun stays!!! :(

Me too I want the him to stay back Ouch  I hope it happens Embarrassed

I so hope tooo!! Tomo's the final verdict!! 

We should pressurize Sp some more .. I hope things work out well Confused

I sent theem 4 mails! And im a person who never writes mails and all! 

i hope something good happens! U want the show to end?

NO Unhappy Never at the same time I don't want to see Khusi with another man Ouch 

What do you think ?? 
NO! And sameee! But IF snd only IF barun WILL come back, tou i dont mind seeing the show without him for a while as long as it runs and he DOES come back and show goes a long way then!

I cant part with the show thats my life ab! :(
sachi I can't imagine my life without this show Embarrassed I hope Barun stays and the show goes on It's been only one and a half years Ouch

Sammmeme!! Yeaah! And shows like that akshara and gopi have been running since i dont know more than 4 years!!Dead

I know they don't have a storyline and they keep running smoothly .. I don't know why we have problems with this show Ouch 

Exactlyyy! You know, burri nazaar and all i think! Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noclapsplease

noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Joined: 08 May 2012
Posts: 13481

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Faiza did you had nightmares of Shyam and dadi yesterday ?? 

Nooo, apparently arnav khushi are much stronger!!ROFL i dreamt about ArHi! Like everyday! Heart

youuu?, ROFL

I agree ROFL  ROFL  I don't know what I dreamt yesterday but it was definitely not Dadi and shyam ROFL   ROFL      



Buahhaha THANKGOD! ROFL ROFL 

You knowww, i dont remember my dreams till atleast 5 hours ROFL 

I know otherwise it would have been so scary LOL 

Same here Someone said it is pshycological Big smile

I knowww it wouldve ruined the whole teri meri image man!!! ROFL YUCK! ROFL

reallyy? Then guess im normal afterall! ROFL

I know and I would have never been able to watch teri meri again ROFL 

Why do you underestimate yourself so much .. ?? You rock darling Big smile

Sammee heree buahahah! ROFL rima was soo disturbed yesterday while we were making the story, poor her! ROFL

hahaha no its just that i didnt know it happens to evryone! LOL and you rock moreee!!Star Heart

I know while we were enjoying she had a bad time tolerating our craziness ROFL 

I asked everyone once I thought I am having some memory problem ROFL  Muah Heart

Hahahaha exactlyy!! ROFL ROFL the poor thing was probably imagining it im so sure! ROFL

YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD A MEMORY PROB?? Haahhahaha Shreyyyaaa! ROFL ROFL 

Muah! Heart Big smile

Yes we need to ask her too if our imagination haunted her ROFLROFL

Yes ROFL

Hahahhaa yesss!! We'l ask he tonight ya whenever she comes! ROFL ROFL

youre so crazyyy, shreya! ROFL

LOL LOL 

I know thoda si ROFL

But thats good na, we all are! Big smile 

Thats why its crazy arhiholics! ROFL
Yes right ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ElmoFuj-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~Crazy Rithvikians~ #1

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: -ScarletRose-   Replies: 52   Views: 4557

-ScarletRose- 52 4557 09 August 2012 at 3:06pm by Julybaby22
**PRC Crazy Land 3** ||INVITES ONLY|| CLOSED

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Amor.   Replies: 1197   Views: 56764

Amor. 1197 56764 17 April 2012 at 4:30am by Amor.
|~FootBall MaNia~|*~Crazy Football Fans Era~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: -Zeeshan-   Replies: 135   Views: 13435

-Zeeshan- 135 13435 04 April 2012 at 5:27am by .SilentPrincess
Crazy Creatives: Geet VS IPKKND DONE

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: Perfangel5655   Replies: 216   Views: 35384

Perfangel5655 216 35384 01 August 2011 at 6:14pm by muffins2waffles
~Crazy Angels~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: blossom1234   Replies: 119   Views: 7561

blossom1234 119 7561 13 June 2011 at 6:31am by blossom1234

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index