Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Fan_ipkknd1

Nayuuu!!! 🤗 🤗

how are youuu nooww?? Feeling better??? 

Faiza !! 🤗 Feeling a bit better but still having a cold and little bit throat pain,having med though ! I was missing you all so much that I came to say Hi ! How have u been sweetie ? ðŸ¤—
Riima_Azraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Rima !! 🤗 OMG its been ages since I have talked to you all ! Really missed you all loads !  Feeling a bit better but still having a cold and little bit throat pain,having med though ! I was thinking that I wont be able to come today but I was missing you all so much that I came to say Hi ! How have u been hun / 🤗

awww, yes it does feel like forever!! 

am sooo glad you could come ðŸ¤— 

take med hun n drink hot water n hot drinks! take care n wrap up too, mby wear a scarf around your neck, i've been doing that n it helps a lot! 

miised you lots! ðŸ¤—
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaliyahassan

hey Abhi .. How are you ?? ðŸ¤—

Shreya !! 🤗 Bit better now hun,still having the cold though,such a pain I tell you ðŸ¤” How are you sweetie ?🤗
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Riima_Azraa

oohhh, it doesn't matter how long you are there for, n yeah children do miss a lot!! but they are at an age where you will be surprised but understand a great deal! am sure when on your first day the teacher said you are here to help for a few days /weeks? 

next week do an activity where you can get to know them better... do you want me to give you an idea? 

The stupid rule of the school is mot to tell the students untill the last day!!! ðŸ˜¡

Yeahh sure give me! But it has to have something they can do in their copies cuz the principal of the school checks the copies of the classes that interns take!
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaliyahassan

To be honest with you I am little selfish in this case I wanted Anjali to adopt Aarav ðŸ˜³ 

You know earlier I thought Barun might be having issues with the script to potray a father on screen .. Most actors leave the show coz of this ðŸ˜•

Hahaha many are! But i loved it!! I mean the boy had adapted to call him dad amd all! I found it cute ! 😳

hmmm that could be! It is afterall a love story! But then aarav is just going to be in the house and they adopted him to bring him in! There are so many people in the house to take care of him so i think it should be cool, no?
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Girls,Made a post on today's episode,actually made a post after a long time ðŸ˜³ If you want,you can have a look ðŸ˜³

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3287660
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Okay Doubtswa ! ðŸ˜› What are you girljj talking aboutwa ? Me all conphusedwa ! ðŸ˜›
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail

Faiza !! 🤗 Feeling a bit better but still having a cold and little bit throat pain,having med though ! I was missing you all so much that I came to say Hi ! How have u been sweetie ? ðŸ¤—

Awww!!! 

Get well soon, nayu! 🤗

awww so sweet of you! How was your day??😃
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail

Okay Doubtswa ! ðŸ˜› What are you girljj talking aboutwa ? Me all conphusedwa ! ðŸ˜›

Im asking rima what to teach grade 2 students for my teaching programme! 

And then were all talking about barun and the show simultaneously ! ðŸ˜†
noclapsplease thumbnail

Shreya !! 🤗 Bit better now hun,still having the cold though,such a pain I tell you ðŸ¤” How are you sweetie ?🤗

Aww I can understand ðŸ¤—      

I am good ðŸ˜³  You watched the episode ??