Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Guys, I have a hope it's a prank! (Page 2)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudiptaonly4u

Mages
Really they r very lucky BT leads who was married once...Bt recenty even ram married ayesha in BALH... So may be its time for our female lead... Oh god!!! I cant see kunal crying again n again... Well u seem to a Rajeev/ Sujal fan too.. like me...

yup i love rajeev/sujal...he was the eternal lover boy of small screen at that time...Embarrassed

i salute his decision of quitting the show as his character was being destroyed mercilessly...Clap

and yes even sujal(rajeev)was a married man only once...EmbarrassedThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthi93

sudiptaonly4u Newbie
sudiptaonly4u
sudiptaonly4u

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
But i am happy becoz dat wasn't my rajeev who married again... neelam is EK's friend may be dat is y samir sir does not take any drastic step...

keerthi93

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudiptaonly4u

But i am happy becoz dat wasn't my rajeev who married again... neelam is EK's friend may be dat is y samir sir does not take any drastic step...

well sammy knows how to draw a line b/w professional and personal relationship...if it comes to professional i don't think sammy allows neelam to even a decision for him...professional is own call...neither can ekta nor neelam can force him...and almost all his interviews he have been claiming that only...and even the extend of saying that this crap has alot of potential to be the top show...and he will make sure do it...even if he has to fight for it...so this show this man is very passionate abt his work...kunal chopra...kunal-siddhi...in one of his interview he also confess that when he is KC...he forgets that he is SS...so i respect him for that...hats off...Thumbs Up

keerthi93

sudiptaonly4u Newbie
sudiptaonly4u
sudiptaonly4u

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Ya me 2... I am even surprised that he still has dat much beleif in the show where we have lost it... at least me... there was a time when i used to like parichay over BALH bt nw it has reversed... though it is due to lil pihu.. EK does so much partiallity...

keerthi93

Go to top