India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Guys, I have a hope it's a prank!

keerthi93 Senior Member
keerthi93
keerthi93

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
I think Siddhi was very upset about Kunal lying that he was married to Richa and had a kid a with her. So maybe , Abhay and Siddhi planned to fool Kunal. That might be the reason why she messaged him to come and pick her up. Maybe she wanted to teach lesson how it pains to see your loved one being with someone. That's just my imagination. Smile So, let's be positive until Monday.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidai.amdivra4adohareAnkitaKaran

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
i am positive till monday...after monday if this disgusting wedding of abhay-siddhi happens...i will stop watching the show...and just read updates and follow the discussions of the forum...thats it...maybe i will download SiNal scenes for making mixes but not going to watch the anymore if this crap happens...so the dateline is monday-tuesday only...

i hope what you say come true...Thumbs Up

Edited by Mages - 11 November 2012 at 12:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudiptaonly4ukeerthi93AnkitaKaran

sudiptaonly4u Newbie
sudiptaonly4u
sudiptaonly4u

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
If we look back at balaji telefilm's history den all the leads including prerna, kashish,kasturi had multiple marriages... N about male leads... wat can i say? almost everyone...

I dont understand y samir sir is still doing the show... i know he won lots of awards bt when EK did the same with KTH n sujal rajeev left away the show... i think samir sir should also do the same rather than wasting his talent...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidakeerthi93rainbowgirl-Hima-

myra_3490 Senior Member
myra_3490
myra_3490

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudiptaonly4u

If we look back at balaji telefilm's history den all the leads including prerna, kashish,kasturi had multiple marriages... N about male leads... wat can i say? almost everyone...

I dont understand y samir sir is still doing the show... i know he won lots of awards bt when EK did the same with KTH n sujal rajeev left away the show... i think samir sir should also do the same rather than wasting his talent...

even i am confused on this hw come Samir Sir has agreed for this non senseConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidakeerthi93rainbowgirl

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged

spot on...Clap

but there are few BT heroes only married once...

angad from kaisa yeh pyar hai...
abhay from pyar ki yeh ek kahani...
manav from pavitra rishta
prem from kis desh mein hai mera dil
anurag from tere liye
robbie from kasturi
milind from kayamath

this are a few heroes who were married only once...and kunal joins the list...abhay married piya when he turn into human in the end...but then he did turn into piya into a vampire for a short moment to save her from his evil brother siddharth so...by exchanging blood...he did married piya in vampire world...and was very loyal to her...even with her ex-psycho maithilli showed up who is now a vampire

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudiptaonly4usedzidakeerthi93AnkitaKaran

eshi.nl IF-Rockerz
eshi.nl
eshi.nl

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
I hope that it won't happen...whatever may b the reason...siddhi should not marry anyone else...
Siddhi belongs to kunal.n kunal belongs to siddhi...
About other Ek shows...i don't know...but parichay's usp is kunal n sinal...if they show mandap crap some how we can see...but they should stop the wedding b4 siddhi sits beside abhay...it wil spoil sinal's image Angry
But cvs rot in hell Angry Angry Angry ...how they can show this promo...b4 deewali...it's just cheap... Thumbs Down

Ya i hope what u said happens...but still don't want to see siddhi n abhay sitting on mandap.
if it's a prank it wil tear kunal's heart Ouch ...

Iam still positive...that marriage won't takes place...someone r kunal himself may stop it...
Something may happen in dramatic way...but it won't happen Tongue

Edited by eshi.nl - 11 November 2012 at 12:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidakeerthi93rupasidivra4AnkitaKaran

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myra_3490

even i am confused on this hw come Samir Sir has agreed for this non senseConfused

if he agrees for this nonsense than i think this nonsense of abhay-siddhi marriage is not happening...he is a person who voice out if he doesn't like the track...and he have done it too in the past...thats the reason why kunal's izzat is being saved all the time...and he is not even married to the vamp...otherwise we know the fate of kunal chopra with his psycho ex-gf...infact b now he would have been raped by her...so some extend sammy is the sole reason why kunal chopra is still intact though he is portrayed as brainless at the moment...he values and loves his fans...and he knows how much people love SiNal...so yes we should put some faith on him

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sudiptaonly4usedzidakeerthi93myra_3490vipraja26AnkitaKaran

sudiptaonly4u Newbie
sudiptaonly4u
sudiptaonly4u

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Mages
Really they r very lucky BT leads who was married once...Bt recenty even ram married ayesha in BALH... So may be its time for our female lead... Oh god!!! I cant see kunal crying again n again... Well u seem to a Rajeev/ Sujal fan too.. like me...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidakeerthi93

Go to top