India-Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Mona's acting is brilliant!!!

abhilan97 Senior Member
abhilan97
abhilan97

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Guys, just thought of putting forward my point of view and I am pretty sure that most of you will agree with me...I think there are very few actresses who can act like Mona... especially in present telly-industry..of course there are actresses like Sakshi Tanwar as Priya of Bade Acche Lagte Hain (who is just awesome in her acting skills)...recently even Ankita Lokhande as Archana of Pavitra Rishta proved that she is one of the best actors in the current tv industry (she has potrayed all phases of Archana's life in a brilliant way)...and I feel that out of these few actresses Mona is one of them...she acts with passion, emotion, and feels the character...whatever role she plays..she tries to bring out the light behind the character (example...she was awesome as Jassi in Jassi Jassi Koi Nahi) and now she is just brilliant as Mona in Kya Hua Tera Vaada...she has beautifully potrayed the pain and purity of a typical Indian housewife whose husband ditched her...she has brought out the strong side of her character in a beautiful way...I can conclude she is one of the best actresses of tv industry and I watch KHTV only for her!!!!

Pls comment...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hir50p3cubedblyton

monarainna Groupbie
monarainna
monarainna

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Well i understand you are stressing the acting talent...

Personally i get drawn to the character...

so i say i watch KHTW for Vineet...Darshan is doing a Fab Job...

Am disappointed with MONA's character...as much as i see her world has collapsed after her hubby walking out of the marriage,she has also accepted it,has moved on...

at this point she is acting like she is going back for the sake of her kids but in the process she is turning her back to vineet.

i want her to be fare to vineet...he has gone along way for her. she has to reciprocate...

It appears that i get drawn to the character who is right and fare.when pradeep and mona split...
i was all in favour of mona's character.did sympathize with her...what not...

Right now am all for VINEETClap

CV's please spare this character,he deserves mona...Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hir50p3cubedMomrin

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
I agree with the topic maker. I have watched practically all of Mona's shows ever since Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin. Her performance has never disappointed. She has fitted beautifully into each and every character.

However, I am disappointed by her continuing in this role. It's against everything she stood for in the early stages of her career. As well as she acts, I don't want her to waste her talent playing such a spineless character.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hir50prishadbestmonarainnap3cubedaishray

smrity2012 Senior Member
smrity2012
smrity2012

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
I don't get into the arguement if Mona's acting is great or not.

I never watched her JJKN but heard and read all great things about it.

I started watching this serial regularly since March and find Mona is a good actor and she is doing a good job.

As story goes and her character evolves , I find Mona has nothing much to do other than go with the flow attitude. She can't quit so she is hanging there. In some episodes she had  less dialogues and she is mostly nodding and looking blank. So it is hard for actor to do much when there is no scope. "Mona" character is getting worse and feel bad for poor actor Mona.

Edited by smrity2012 - 12 November 2012 at 9:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hir50blyton

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index