India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

its heartbreaking guys

..Enchantress.. IF-Rockerz
..Enchantress..
..Enchantress..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
According to many interviews barun is not leaving he's just taking a break. So why are they hell bent upon introducing a new character opposite sanaya. If they want to change the story track they can even show that arnav will hv to go with akash to settle everything for him abroad which will take a longer time. Meanwhile they can introduce the new character opposite anjali where khushi and nk will team up again to play cupid between them. They can drag this track showing interactions of other family members for atleast 2 months.

Guys we can bear to see ipk revolving around anjali for some days but we cant see sanaya with someone else in ipk. Its heartbreaking for me guys CryCry and its total mockery of arshi's love and sarun's contribution for ipkOuchOuch

I read mishti's spoiler and wat did she mean by barun will come in the last episode???
Will they show that arnav will comeback from death bed and on seeing khushi falling for some guy he will just sacrifice his love and give khushi's hand in that guys hand and say 'live happiy ever after'.
This is ridiculous guys and everyone is hell bent on confusing us by giving different news. All we hv to do is keep messaging star plus to save arshi and ipk . I am sure sp is wise enough not to lose its fan following so show ur love for sarun until u get a proper news.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dhijayOwnMyCityshar19pup03

..Enchantress.. IF-Rockerz
..Enchantress..
..Enchantress..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
no reply guys Ouch
i am not forcing u to agree wid me but atleast share ur views wat do u think

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top