India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Where did Barun Sobti go wrong?

bunnylovessunny Goldie
bunnylovessunny
bunnylovessunny

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
That guy shot for a film right in the middle of the most popular Indian television show ever, inspite of being the lead actor.

In a way I wouldn't want to blame him. Arnav Singh Raizada has bought him so much fame that he had offers running his way. He took it a shot and I'm most likely pleased it's costing him now. Do I really think a man would quit the show for a movie's post production when he didn't when he was shooting it? No, I believe there is a much bigger story behind the scenes which is not being told thanks to us!

Barun is standing tall today because he has talent, understanding co-stars, a supportive team and extremely loving fans.
So I would definitely want to save him, for together he and Sanaya Irani brought to me one of the most beautiful love stories i ever came across, that of Arnav and Khushi's...

My fingers will always be crossed and I'll always spam for these two!

Save Arnav and Barun!

Spam the Star Plus website, their emails, their facebook and twitter and other social networking pages!
Keep calling them!
I've already sent 16 mails to them and made 7 phonecalls!

Spam 4 Lions Films pages! Emails, blogs, websites! Do anything we can!

Let these people know we Love only Barun as Arnav and only Sanaya as Khushi and we believe only in Arnav and Khushi and no one else for IPKKND!!

SPAM! SPAM! SPAM! SPAM! SPAM!!!

ps: if my post gets closed i'm only going to make more of such posts and if my account is closed, i'll only creat new IDs and continue my 'insanity!'

WHO'S WITH ME??

Edited by bunnylovessunny - 11 November 2012 at 12:04am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

ben-10Lizbeth96neethykrisha0649ndaaksrsimpTulips123xyzsantatutu982serendipity235peachpiesun2011nomad.nesssslmay11sun_shine_girlarshiipkkndluvsreemeeraanjaani07vkp1989amaypranayshar19-Kanha-parusmileypup03Parud_Forever.SobtiLicious.soharaMihrimahbkamberOnepoundChic* Unnati *Arshi.Sugi.IPK

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
I am literally spamming every post with my same comments..

its channel who is to be blamed...they have denied the fact since 2 months to hold the audience and now when viewers have spammed them with mails,tweets they have change their words in 2 hours that too in a weekend when no updates or change is done...

Friday:--- Barun in a Star PLus interview said something else

Saturday(officially an off day):-- till afternoon Barun is going for break and later Barun is quitting because of his movies..

Great Star Plus..

Edited by coolnisha_fun87 - 10 November 2012 at 11:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neethyaaksrbunnylovessunnysreemeera

aaksr Groupbie
aaksr
aaksr

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
The only mistake Barun has done is that he's born a greek God and Arnav came his way!LOL

Anything for this man and his onscreen lady love from my side too! BRING IT ON!Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neethy49ndbunnylovessunnysun2011sreemeera

bunnylovessunny Goldie
bunnylovessunny
bunnylovessunny

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaksr

The only mistake Barun has done is that he's born a greek God and Arnav came his way!LOL

Anything for this man and his onscreen lady love from my side too! BRING IT ON!Thumbs Up

HAHA! i know, he's too handsome for his own good! And the problem with our show is, it's way too popular and it has created waves, never seen before in the indian television industry.
Barun and Sanaya have stood up there, a pedestal so high, that they because super stars overnight!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neethyaaksrsun2011

sweet_5 Goldie
sweet_5
sweet_5

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
its so confusing

on one hand ppl are saying its the PH and then the actors are tweeting that the PH are good ppl

i just dont kno?

iss confusion ko kya naam doon?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bunnylovessunny

bkamber IF-Sizzlerz
bkamber
bkamber

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
They should make a movie together!!!  

Don't blame him for wanting to leave - the story lines sucks big time now!!!I wish Sanaya would leave also.  They mellowed ASR but never "grew" Khushi.

bunnylovessunny

bunnylovessunny Goldie
bunnylovessunny
bunnylovessunny

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_5

its so confusing

on one hand ppl are saying its the PH and then the actors are tweeting that the PH are good ppl

i just dont kno?

iss confusion ko kya naam doon?

ah it's politics they're playing and fans heart's they are playing! We as fans only need to spam, spam every site related to Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon our way!

Edited by bunnylovessunny - 10 November 2012 at 11:57pm
bunnylovessunny Goldie
bunnylovessunny
bunnylovessunny

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bkamber

They should make a movie together!!!  

Don't blame him for wanting to leave - the story lines sucks big time now!!!I wish Sanaya would leave also.  They mellowed ASR but never "grew" Khushi.

For me I always thought Arnav was given more importance in the show. For a year and a half the lives of all the character in the show depended on his one decision! They give a lot of importance to the male lead and that's what's actually getting to us too! Barun and Sanaya have become too precious to us! :D

xyzsanta

Go to top