Amrit Manthan

India-Forums

Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

Article on Ankita's PHENOMENAL PERFORMANCE (Page 2)

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anasuya43

@ style_diva

This post already in IF of Amrit Manthan long back

Any way i have to appreciate your effort for posting Ankita 's article in IF of AMClap

No this is a new Article...Released just 2 days back

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_lovegowrisaSavan-Rules

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
@Ahlem

Yes she is the best for me too..I never followed Indian show..but when I see her I like her so much..and I am in the IF..she is the reason..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I used to watch serials ,but as you said she is the reason for me to become member IF.Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_lovegowrisaSavan-RulesAhlem

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing..

Ankita as Nimrit phenomenal..

pal_lovegowrisaSavan-Rulesanasuya43

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Addictz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Ankita is the queen of expressions.

pal_lovegowrisaSavan-Rulesanasuya43

gowrisa Goldie
gowrisa
gowrisa

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Aww Thanks for sharing...Anki is Brilliant ...have been a fan since BHPH

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_loveSavan-Rulesanasuya43

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Addictz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
I love ankita

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Savan-Rules

Savan-Rules Goldie
Savan-Rules
Savan-Rules

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
At first I did not have any interest in watching serials,but One day,when I was changing channels on tv,I stopped for few minutes at sony tv.I did not know the serial name but I was very much amazedby the beauty and simplicity of the actressDay Dreaming,later knew the actress name was Ankita Sharma.From that Day I started to watch her every serials.later I joined If and Facebook...
If you friends get time,then pleaset watch the Baat Hamari Pakki Hi serial..
.Tongue

Some days earlier I requested to update "ankita sharma Wikipedia" page with my short but true description.and they updated like this..,,,"Ankita Sharma is a Indian Television Actress, born on 7 February 1987... She has worked for Infosys Technologies Ltd. Pune and later moved to Jaipur Office"...Smile
I came to know before joining to 'Aagle janam'serial,she worked for "
Fauji...The Iron Man serial" of DD National...but I am not sure..friends are requested for confirmation...Tongue

Edited by Savan-Rules - 24 December 2012 at 2:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ahlemanasuya43

Ahlem IF-Rockerz
Ahlem
Ahlem

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savan-Rules

At first I did not have any interest in watching serials,but One day,when I was changing channels on tv,I stopped for few minutes at sony tv.I did not know the serial name but I was very much amazedby the beauty and simplicity of the actressDay Dreaming,later knew the actress name was Ankita Sharma.From that Day I started to watch her every serials.later I joined If and Facebook...
If you friends get time,then pleaset watch the Baat Hamari Pakki Hi serial..
.Tongue

Some days earlier I requested to update "ankita sharma Wikipedia" page with my short but true description.and they updated like this..,,,"Ankita Sharma is a Indian Television Actress, born on 7 February 1987... She has worked for Infosys Technologies Ltd. Pune and later moved to Jaipur Office"...Smile
I came to know before joining to 'Aagle janam'serial,she worked for "
Fauji...The Iron Man serial" of DD National...but I am not sure..friends are requested for confirmation...Tongue

Yes Me too I did not interest in show but one day I see In The TV new Indian show. At first I did not have any interest in watching The serial. I did not know the serial name but I was very much amazedby the beauty and simplicity of the actressDay Dreaming,later knew the name of The show with Indian language after That know actress name was Ankita Sharma from Wikipedia .From that Day I started to watch her every serials.later I joined If and Her pages in Facebook...

Edited by Ahlem - 24 December 2012 at 2:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anasuya43

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index