Ankita is the queen of expressions.
gowrisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Aww Thanks for sharing...Anki is Brilliant ...have been a fan since BHPH
Savan-Rules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
At first I did not have any interest in watching serials,but One day,when I was changing channels on tv,I stopped for few minutes at sony tv.I did not know the serial name but I was very much amazedby the beauty and simplicity of the actress,later knew the actress name was Ankita Sharma.From that Day I started to watch her every serials.later I joined If and Facebook...
If you friends get time,then pleaset watch the Baat Hamari Pakki Hi serial..
.๐Ÿ˜›

Some days earlier I requested to update "ankita sharma Wikipedia" page with my short but true description.and they updated like this..,,,"Ankita Sharma is a Indian Television Actress, born on 7 February 1987... She has worked for Infosys Technologies Ltd. Pune and later moved to Jaipur Office"...๐Ÿ˜Š
I came to know before joining to 'Aagle janam'serial,she worked for "
Fauji...The Iron Man serial" of DD National...but I am not sure..friends are requested for confirmation...๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by Savan-Rules - 11 years ago
Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Savan-Rules

At first I did not have any interest in watching serials,but One day,when I was changing channels on tv,I stopped for few minutes at sony tv.I did not know the serial name but I was very much amazedby the beauty and simplicity of the actress,later knew the actress name was Ankita Sharma.From that Day I started to watch her every serials.later I joined If and Facebook...
If you friends get time,then pleaset watch the Baat Hamari Pakki Hi serial..
.๐Ÿ˜›

Some days earlier I requested to update "ankita sharma Wikipedia" page with my short but true description.and they updated like this..,,,"Ankita Sharma is a Indian Television Actress, born on 7 February 1987... She has worked for Infosys Technologies Ltd. Pune and later moved to Jaipur Office"...๐Ÿ˜Š
I came to know before joining to 'Aagle janam'serial,she worked for "
Fauji...The Iron Man serial" of DD National...but I am not sure..friends are requested for confirmation...๐Ÿ˜›

Yes Me too I did not interest in show but one day I see In The TV new Indian show. At first I did not have any interest in watching The serial. I did not know the serial name but I was very much amazedby the beauty and simplicity of the actress,later knew the name of The show with Indian language after That know actress name was Ankita Sharma from Wikipedia .From that Day I started to watch her every serials.later I joined If and Her pages in Facebook...
Edited by Ahlem - 11 years ago
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nirmal and Ahlem

Both of you shared your experiences of becoming a fan of Ankita Sharma

Even i want to share my experience of becoming a fan of Ankita Sharma.๐Ÿ˜Š

First time in my life I become a fan of a upcoming actress called Ankita Sharma๐Ÿ˜›

When my daughter-in-law came for a holiday .she mentioned about the serial BAAT HAMARI PAKKI and also mentioned that both the hero and heroine are very pretty and the serial is good.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

That is how i started watching the serial.what jadu Ankita  made on me I have become fan of her.

what influence on me... may be her simple,innocent natural acting in BHPH๐Ÿ˜›

This is the one part.the other part๐Ÿ˜ƒ

My laptop is full of all the three serials of Ankita's pic,videos.even now My daughter and daughter-in-law teases me of my liking towards Ankita.๐Ÿ˜†
I have become a member of IF.

your are correct she has acted in DD national  serial I have seen when I was watching BHPH time i will try to find out whether I get pics๐Ÿ˜Š

Savan-Rules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anasuya43

Nirmal and Ahlem

First time in my life I become a fan of a upcoming actress called Ankita Sharma๐Ÿ˜›

When my daughter-in-law came for a holiday .she mentioned about the serial BAAT HAMARI PAKKI and also mentioned that both the hero and heroine are very pretty and the serial is good.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

That is how i started watching the serial.what jadu Ankita  made on me I have become fan of her.

My laptop is full of all the three serials of Ankita's pic,videos.even now My daughter and daughter-in-law teases me of my liking towards Ankita.๐Ÿ˜†

your are correct she has acted in DD national  serial I have seen when I was watching BHPH time i will try to find out whether I get pics๐Ÿ˜Š

Ha ha,my sister also teases me for this๐Ÿ˜†
Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Savan-Rules

Yes Me too..My Family teases me of My liking towards Ankita and IF Forum..hhh..๐Ÿ˜†
anasuyaji..If you get The pics of any link of The DD natinal serial..plz send it to me..I watch Ankita Sharma without Impatience and never get bored..
anasuya43 thumbnail
@SaVan-Rules

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ha ha ha ๐Ÿ˜†We are  same  to same (can you remember this dialogues in BHPH๐Ÿ˜‰

anasuya43 thumbnail
Originally posted by Savan-Rules

Originally posted by anasuya43

Nirmal and Ahlem

@originally posted by Ahlem
Yes Me too..My Family teases me of My liking towards Ankita and IF Forum..hhh..๐Ÿ˜†
anasuyaji..If you get The pics of any link of The DD natinal serial..plz send it to me..I
 watch Ankita Sharma without Impatience and never get bored..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so you are also in the same boat ha ha ๐Ÿ˜†

yes I will try without fail .let us see whether i will be able to locate it๐Ÿ˜‰