Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Testing the "Waters" - or IPK fandom (Page 7)

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coronapsyche

The SP & ThE PH both r playing games with us. This HAS TO BE STOPPED:
After reading Mishti's 3rd tweet & Ur post; I am pretty much convinced that ;either PH or SP Mayb both- asked Barun to leave

TWO CAN PLAY A GAME - IF they r playing with our emotions, We will do it too!
So Guys- Save IPKKND & Save Barun- Keep spamming it in SP . They cant play with us anymore

P.S.-Thnx for Ur POStBig smile

Agree..

Thanks for the post...why us...??? well...D'oh keep on emailing n calling SP plzzz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescentOmorabotiFlora3333

fahad1979 IF-Rockerz
fahad1979
fahad1979

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by tajygl

Priya,

do you think of a possibility Barun coming back?

Both channel, nd ph playing games...one for their own big ego nd the other for business motives..

And in middle he is stuck...whenever they eventually end the show, both the parties will see their name is clear nd the entire blame is on him.

Since nadia's interview, they r making him gv contradictory statements...such sad state...only thing thats acing the day and situation is fan reaction worldwide and the pressure ...they thought it will b a small reaction nd they'll get away with this...but this huge cannon of fan love for the show and actor they didn't anticipate...cn u believe PH being irked to see his fans's reactions..lol

Some PH Priya .. I have always questioned them .. and now I am wondering how they will keep doing the business.

It is the market that creates the demand, it is the market that ensure the product is being sold .. where will they stand without us?

No comment on the channel .. they are just being opportunist .. milking the cow. But as I wrote somewhere .. they are behaving like a dodo bird now ..for short-term gain, they are letting go things that they cannot recover .. we will be old at one point of time (which perhaps they consider as the mean age of their audience).. and the burnt of the young age will be there .. I have turned to SP after long .. I dont think I would do that one more time.

Edited by Omoraboti - 11 November 2012 at 1:24am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89habsshubz1cuppa_n_cricketPSharada--Nishita---Prashu-

simp Groupbie
simp
simp

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Totally agree...'ll keep emailing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omoraboti

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
gosh.. so much mess!

i want them to just end the show on a happy note. enough of this drama :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89OmorabotiOnepoundChic

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=prathikri]Hi Priya ,

Yess swtzz remember...long time Smile

Two points tht u raised, for tht I'll say he had taken 1 week off for promotion to compromise tht by working on Sundays...nt even big bolly star promote their movies before a month or few weeks of release...nd his movie is cmng out in march.

Second no actor cn release statements on their own...Thts their contract clause...so whatever he says has to be either as per channel or PH.

Tht clause is for all actors nd he is no exceptional Embarrassed

Edited by honeypriya - 11 November 2012 at 1:31am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

simpDreamer-89spsharmilaUKLotusJalebiGDazeeThithliDhostprathikrishubz1fareeOmoraboti-Prashu-riti4u

GoGreen IF-Sizzlerz
GoGreen
GoGreen

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Karma...

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by UltimateBarun

Worst Politics ever!!!

Sp/PH/ dont know what, n who where when!! All I know is,,,the man's image is being tarnished! but The uproar fans have created clearly shows where he stands!

Fo us it will be Sobti always!! We respect him!

Thank u Priya for giving the insight! 

Gud to c u here Zoha...told u na lst nite wat am worried more for at present Cry Sm ppl r going to pay big time for bad Karma...u cnt shatter a nice person jst like tht so as to feed ur ego.Angry And just wait till uk trip to get over nd c how the politics against him gets dirtier.

Hi Priya,

This statement of yours got me worried. PH and SP both have their own agendas here. SP is not giving any clear statement because of the UK trip. At this moment, Barun has majority of fans support. But some fans are really gullible. What will happen after the UH trip when the politics gets dirtier? Ouch

Go to top