Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Testing the "Waters" - or IPK fandom (Page 6)

mother Groupbie
mother
mother

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
It is quite sad.  Forum should be united in wanting Barun Sobti to come back.  That should be the agenda.  I am sure all posters have read various threads.

It is very evident that he was forced to take this decision.

All need to stay united till final decision is made.  Then they can talk about future.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89Anchal_MUKLotusOwnMyCitycrazyaddictionTanumonnandu_2007shubz1Flora3333Omoraboti

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
this is what Sobti got in return...Cry

firmly believe in Karma...Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89crazyaddictionFlora3333Omoraboti-Prashu-

Dazee Goldie
Dazee
Dazee

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
why oh why??? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionOmoraboti

chitrajay IF-Dazzler
chitrajay
chitrajay

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Exactly-- they are testing the waters... just waiting to see if we all keep up the same momentum! so KEEP CALLING/KEEP EMAILING!

Just wanted to share something - my 68 year old mom who doesn't ever watch this show, has been hearing me rant the last few days about what has been happening ... and finally she saw BS for the first time on the Diwali show. The first thing she commented was, "now I can see why you are so upset - there is an honestly about his face, which is very childlike"...:-) she used the word "arama" a malayalam word usually used to describe a baby or child  - the closest interpretation I can come up with is - childlike innocence which makes your heart fill with love - sounds overemotional, maybe...but just had to say it.

Whatever the outcome, all I can say is there is a balance to everything... what is wrong now will be set right soon. all I want now is for them to stop maligning the guy - enough is enough!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizbeth96simpAnchal_MDreamer-89spsharmilaUKLotuscrazyaddictionDazeehabsAphrodite88Omorabotiriti4u

memyselfandme1 Goldie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89crazyaddictionnandu_2007Omoraboti

prathikri IF-Dazzler
prathikri
prathikri

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Hi Priya ,
Have interacted before hope u remember Smile 
After reading your post i can see that both the PH and SP are playing dirty to blame Barun for this mess. More importantly there has to be something that Barun has also done to anger both the PH and the channel to land up in this situation. I do not think the script is the reason for him to quit coz he stuck aroung during the GH track which was the worst track til date and also Barun has also clealy mentioned the same. Secondly i doubt his renumeration is reason to quit since now he is under SP contract and not anymore under the PH unless he has some issues with the channel.
He also mentions he does not have any other movie offers so it makes me think of only one reason that is  he must have asked for leave to go for his movie promotion and was shown the door as he was already given 45 days putting the show in trouble.

Him taking this kind of panga with the channel will put his career in deep trouble as we can already see , this is SP he is dealing with.

If i may suggest please get Barun to give a clear statement regarding his stand , if not for us it will do him good as his career is at stake.

PS - i am not siding the any of the parties involved as each have made blunders Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95

Anchal_M Senior Member
Anchal_M
Anchal_M

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Its damn depressing... Gul is surely gonna pay for her sins... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionnandu_2007

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tajygl

Priya,

do you think of a possibility Barun coming back?

Both channel, nd ph playing games...one for their own big ego nd the other for business motives..

And in middle he is stuck...whenever they eventually end the show, both the parties will see their name is clear nd the entire blame is on him.

Since nadia's interview, they r making him gv contradictory statements...such sad state...only thing thats acing the day and situation is fan reaction worldwide and the pressure ...they thought it will b a small reaction nd they'll get away with this...but this huge cannon of fan love for the show and actor they didn't anticipate...cn u believe PH being irked to see his fans's reactions..lol

Edited by honeypriya - 11 November 2012 at 1:18am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizbeth96simpDreamer-89MizhispsharmilaUKLotusJalebiGcrazyaddictionDazeehabsnandu_2007smiley-shineyfareeshubz1ThithliDhostcuppa_n_cricket-Prashu-OnepoundChicpinky89Flora3333OmorabotiGoGreen--Nishita--riti4u

Go to top