Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Testing the "Waters" - or IPK fandom (Page 5)

faree IF-Dazzler
faree
faree

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
politics what else we can say poor actors 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nicki11

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
This is easily understood Di..They are testing the waters..feeding us different news..gauging our reactions...

Worst politics indeed!!

nandu_2007

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
PRIYA  U KNW NA THIS BULL AKA GUL IS THE ROOT CAUSE !

SO to hell with her .

i support barun , sanaya is supporting him thru out

so its just sarun for me 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89Anchal_MSarun_4everspsharmilacrazyaddictionnicki11habsnandu_2007TheSmurfsshubz1fareecoronapsyche..mrinalini..vandana1965Divya429Flora3333honeypriya-Prashu-OnepoundChic

tajygl Senior Member
tajygl
tajygl

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by UltimateBarun

Worst Politics ever!!!

Sp/PH/ dont know what, n who where when!! All I know is,,,the man's image is being tarnished! but The uproar fans have created clearly shows where he stands!

Fo us it will be Sobti always!! We respect him!

Thank u Priya for giving the insight! 

Gud to c u here Zoha...told u na lst nite wat am worried more for at present Cry Sm ppl r going to pay big time for bad Karma...u cnt shatter a nice person jst like tht so as to feed ur ego.Angry And just wait till uk trip to get over nd c how the politics against him gets dirtier.
hey,

I feel sad for Barun, he is such a nice fellow, why the hell are they trying to do all this with him. He really give his soul to the character. They should just compare Barun and other actors performance and see the difference.

Though I was dayin out connected to media, never cared to watch TV for even a second. This guy made me watch and re-watch the show. He is very talented and will get his due. I feel what ever happens to him now, it is for his own good.

Whether he continues or not, thats a different case, but whole hearted wish good success for him.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89UKLotuscrazyaddictionnicki11habsspsharmilashubz1nandu_2007samanthana..mrinalini..stg1vandana1965honeypriyariti4u

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by UltimateBarun

Worst Politics ever!!!

Sp/PH/ dont know what, n who where when!! All I know is,,,the man's image is being tarnished! but The uproar fans have created clearly shows where he stands!

Fo us it will be Sobti always!! We respect him!

Thank u Priya for giving the insight! 

Gud to c u here Zoha...told u na lst nite wat am worried more for at present Cry Sm ppl r going to pay big time for bad Karma...u cnt shatter a nice person jst like tht so as to feed ur ego.Angry And just wait till uk trip to get over nd c how the politics against him gets dirtier.

i so want the viewrs in UK to pounce on SP ppl there and show them what Barun Sobti means for us...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

simpDreamer-89spsharmilacrazyaddictionnicki11nandu_2007shubz1..mrinalini..vandana1965Flora3333OmorabotiDivya1503honeypriya-Prashu-riti4u

stg1 IF-Rockerz
stg1
stg1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Thanks priya. Why are the ph and sp reacting to and trying to incite the fans if they've already made a decision? I dont think anythings been decided and they're severely disturbed by us, otherwise they would keep quiet and just give an announcement on monday as stated.

Hope everyone carries on spamming sp (indefinitely if need be :)) until they resolve all this or at least admit they're just tryiing to salvage their rep for uk show.

Also is it worth contacting the sponsors of the show? I know the ones here in the uk are different from India but they must all have email ids/contact numbers? Would that be a good idea or bad? Would they be annoyed with us or with sp?  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89UKLotuscrazyaddictionnicki11shubz1vandana1965honeypriyariti4u

chennaigirl Goldie
chennaigirl
chennaigirl

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Why should he leave??? Are SP and PH mad??? Whats the real problem??? I am feeling bad for having got so addicted to this show...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionvandana1965

tajygl Senior Member
tajygl
tajygl

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Priya,

do you think of a possibility Barun coming back?

crazyaddiction

Go to top