Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Testing the "Waters" - or IPK fandom (Page 15)

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoGreen

Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by adithyan

SP and PH are biggies...what will happen to poor barun's career????
thats what..Cry SP and also PH have other shows to bank upon and survive...whole loss at this time is only of one person here...

Career of any star or actor depends on his talent nd fan power...BS has both...so b assured on that...wait nd watch...
By now SP might have come to know the Fan following of BS.

I pray this will create a negative impact on PH shows and SP ...SPA event  to be held in UK.

I pray UK fans rip SP officials apart...

exactly...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UKLotusshubz1GoGreenNewbiesoapfan

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

those people who are attending the calls and tweeting means nothing actually. they aint the MAIN one.. if they think they will say this that whatever and we will keep quiet then they are wrong .. today when i said that if being a respected channel you cant do anything for audience then accept it instead of putting the blame on actor for no reason and for your kind information Barun Sobti has not got any movie..that man CUT the call Shocked
i am going to keep mailing and calling till the official confirmation comes and if needed after that too!

thank you so much Priya Di..i knew that they are playing this tricks so that all this stops!

Tashu , SP needs to be asked...the person who said till Friday , he is going on a break...over weekend when the offices r closed, when no meetings hv been held...

How channel suddenly sys , he is quitting nd is his sole decision...in a day his decision from break to quitting...Aisa kaise ?

Hey PriyaBig smile That too the news is given by the customer care ppl.. And is this SP tweet their original source??

One thing we can clearly say.. Every single source comes with contradictory claims and making the situation fishy.. when on one hand if indeed BS has quit it would have been easy for SP to say he has quit and face all this.. I think they are not to worry for SPL when tickets are sold anyways

Edited by sarunrocks - 11 November 2012 at 10:52am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89UKLotusshubz1Newbiesoapfanhoneypriya

xyzw231 Groupbie
xyzw231
xyzw231

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
My letter to entire Star Plus team:

To Whom it May Concern:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to show my disappointment at the recent happening with IPKKND and their acting team, Esp. Barun Sobti. I, as an international audience, NEVER watch Indian shows. During my visit to India last November, I came across an episode of IPKKND, where lead actress was making rangoli , while the lead actor was fixing light. The stolen looks they gave to each other stole my heart. I fell in LOVE with the show called IS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON.

Never in my life did I imagine that I would become a fan of this extent of an Indian show. I always struggled to understand how people could watch stupid Saas-bahu sagas, back biting, over the top make up, jewelry, and clothes. In the jungle of Indian soap operas, IPKKND brought something new and fresh. The more I watched it, the more I fell in love. I can honestly admit that, so far, I have watch the entire series 3 times online. Not a day goes without me logging on to India Forum and discuss various facets of the show.

Now you must be wondering, why am I stating all this to you? I would like you to know that IPKKND made me invest my money in your Channel. First time in my life, I was getting Indian channel package, just so I could watch this show on big screen and not just my computer.

I wonder if you even realize who your audience is? We, the young, educated, modern professionals, who never related to the over the top, unrealistic shows, can relate to this show. IN FACT, this is NOT just a show for us. This show introduced us to a fairy tale of Arnav & Khushi. It introduced us to new people. It allowed us to make new friends. People on India Forum and other various social platform are not just biasing. We LOVE this show and their ENTIRE cast. Our criticism shows our LOVE for the show. We are invested in this show. IPKKND provides us reprieve from day to day lifestyle.

Now coming to the recent issue, all this recent news or lack there of has left a BITTER taste in my mouth. I along with the entire fandom of IPKKND am EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED in 4lions, SP and everyone related. For 4lions to ask the fans to give story ideas is unprofessional. For them to keep talking about their new show while their old one suffers is irresponsible. They need to stand up and take responsibility for their action. I also wonder how a channel like SP can let all this happen under their nose. Someone needs to address all these issues.

For us, IPKKND is Arnav & Khushi love story. All the rumors floating around for a new love interest for Khushi is not very settling. I request you to put us all out of misery. Please address the rumors soon. My personal request is only one, let the love story be of Arnav & Khushi ONLY.

I hope you listen to all us fans. I thank you for your time.

Hoping for the best.

A sincere Fan

Sonal

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamcatcher-Reva-sneak-peekcrazyaddictionDazeespsharmilavandana1965cuppa_n_cricket

Dreamcatcher Senior Member
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xyzw231

My letter to entire Star Plus team:

To Whom it May Concern:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to show my disappointment at the recent happening with IPKKND and their acting team, Esp. Barun Sobti. I, as an international audience, NEVER watch Indian shows. During my visit to India last November, I came across an episode of IPKKND, where lead actress was making rangoli , while the lead actor was fixing light. The stolen looks they gave to each other stole my heart. I fell in LOVE with the show called IS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON.

Never in my life did I imagine that I would become a fan of this extent of an Indian show. I always struggled to understand how people could watch stupid Saas-bahu sagas, back biting, over the top make up, jewelry, and clothes. In the jungle of Indian soap operas, IPKKND brought something new and fresh. The more I watched it, the more I fell in love. I can honestly admit that, so far, I have watch the entire series 3 times online. Not a day goes without me logging on to India Forum and discuss various facets of the show.

Now you must be wondering, why am I stating all this to you? I would like you to know that IPKKND made me invest my money in your Channel. First time in my life, I was getting Indian channel package, just so I could watch this show on big screen and not just my computer.

I wonder if you even realize who your audience is? We, the young, educated, modern professionals, who never related to the over the top, unrealistic shows, can relate to this show. IN FACT, this is NOT just a show for us. This show introduced us to a fairy tale of Arnav & Khushi. It introduced us to new people. It allowed us to make new friends. People on India Forum and other various social platform are not just biasing. We LOVE this show and their ENTIRE cast. Our criticism shows our LOVE for the show. We are invested in this show. IPKKND provides us reprieve from day to day lifestyle.

Now coming to the recent issue, all this recent news or lack there of has left a BITTER taste in my mouth. I along with the entire fandom of IPKKND am EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED in 4lions, SP and everyone related. For 4lions to ask the fans to give story ideas is unprofessional. For them to keep talking about their new show while their old one suffers is irresponsible. They need to stand up and take responsibility for their action. I also wonder how a channel like SP can let all this happen under their nose. Someone needs to address all these issues.

For us, IPKKND is Arnav & Khushi love story. All the rumors floating around for a new love interest for Khushi is not very settling. I request you to put us all out of misery. Please address the rumors soon. My personal request is only one, let the love story be of Arnav & Khushi ONLY.

I hope you listen to all us fans. I thank you for your time.

Hoping for the best.

A sincere Fan

Sonal

Sonal, that is very nice letter! Very articulate and impressive ...

Priya, have read your crooner and enjoyed them almost as much as the show. It's a real pity what they are doing now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzw231

xyzw231 Groupbie
xyzw231
xyzw231

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
@dreamcatcher.. Thanks.. Took me an entire weekend to come up with a decent response without using foul language Big smile

Dreamcatcher

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
This is exactly what I am trying to figure out! 

At the end of the day, when the show closes, the PH and the channel will say that the lead left us and it lead to the closure of the show... Its a blame game. A very dirty game! 

-Koeli_Appy-

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
SP is such a joke, me n my friends called from the US called about 5 times n each of us received a different answer. The minute we questioned them abiut why different versions if the story they are flummoxed and apologise n say what big fans of Barun they themselves are and the NO final decision is reached yet.
I just called 5 minutes back and as soon as i said Barun the rep hang up on me LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-shubz1-Koeli_Appy-

-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Graphic-tastic CC,FF Graphicer Head

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
priya no matter how many threads are closed but our battle is still on.

Go to top