Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Testing the "Waters" - or IPK fandom (Page 13)

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
They are horrible!
Their behaviour is too strange and very rude for me.
I have never experience this in my life.
SP should know that they are going to loose many viewers and subscribers including me...
I only subscribe damn channel because of IPK...I can't even understand Hindi... They can't be that rudeAngry
How can they shift all this blame on Barun?
How come that damn PH is silent, still silent? this is so wrongAngry
Even stupid SP? Angry
Channel shouldn't take sides that's all. They should care about their customers and only their problem should matter to themDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manishasarangivandana1965

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

those people who are attending the calls and tweeting means nothing actually. they aint the MAIN one.. if they think they will say this that whatever and we will keep quiet then they are wrong .. today when i said that if being a respected channel you cant do anything for audience then accept it instead of putting the blame on actor for no reason and for your kind information Barun Sobti has not got any movie..that man CUT the call Shocked
i am going to keep mailing and calling till the official confirmation comes and if needed after that too!

thank you so much Priya Di..i knew that they are playing this tricks so that all this stops!

Tashu , SP needs to be asked...the person who said till Friday , he is going on a break...over weekend when the offices r closed, when no meetings hv been held...

How channel suddenly sys , he is quitting nd is his sole decision...in a day his decision from break to quitting...Aisa kaise ?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

manishasarangiDreamer-89JalebiGspsharmilacrazyaddictioneyesonmeshubz1..mrinalini..vandana1965-Prashu-pri_armaan--Nishita--

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

those people who are attending the calls and tweeting means nothing actually. they aint the MAIN one.. if they think they will say this that whatever and we will keep quiet then they are wrong .. today when i said that if being a respected channel you cant do anything for audience then accept it instead of putting the blame on actor for no reason and for your kind information Barun Sobti has not got any movie..that man CUT the call Shocked
i am going to keep mailing and calling till the official confirmation comes and if needed after that too!

thank you so much Priya Di..i knew that they are playing this tricks so that all this stops!

Tashu , SP needs to be asked...the person who said till Friday , he is going on a break...over weekend when the offices r closed, when no meetings hv been held...

How channel suddenly sys , he is quitting nd is his sole decision...in a day his decision from break to quitting...Aisa kaise ?

Priya..

I questioned them on same thing...  How come your replies and statements change in every four-five hours!Angry

How come he got 3 movie offers overnight!Angry

They seriously need to answer this!  His name has to be cleared...

They havent replied me backAngry

Thnks fr the post dearHug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

manishasarangiDreamer-89UKLotuscrazyaddictioncuppa_n_cricketpri_armaan

nancynair Goldie
nancynair
nancynair

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Debo,Sobtians

Find below the new reply SP is sending to mails

I say lets continue to mail till they run out of lies

Thanks for writing in to us.

We totally share your disappointment.

We believe Barun Sobti has built a huge equity as Arnav with our viewers and we are keen that he continues to be a part of the show.

However, Barun seems to have made up his mind to not continue with television anymore and try his luck in films.

Disappointed as we all are, this is the decision he has taken. We are sure you appreciate that we wouldn't want to do anything to destabilize a show that has so much promise and we would surely not want to cause disappointment to our precious and loyal viewers.

We would like to assure you that we have a number of really exciting and path breaking shows lined up for you and invite you to sample them over the next few months.

Warm Regards

Consumer Response Cell

asr13 Goldie
asr13
asr13

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Priya , this new spoiler giver is Mishti_doll, earlier she was Mishti_mkm...same person ?
eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asr13

Priya , this new spoiler giver is Mishti_doll, earlier she was Mishti_mkm...same person ?

She changed her username.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asr13

adithyan IF-Sizzlerz
adithyan
adithyan

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
SP and PH are biggies...what will happen to poor barun's career????

pri_armaanriti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adithyan

SP and PH are biggies...what will happen to poor barun's career????
thats what..Cry SP and also PH have other shows to bank upon and survive...whole loss at this time is only of one person here...

nandu_2007pri_armaan

Go to top