Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Testing the "Waters" - or IPK fandom (Page 12)

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahamluvsbs

STAR Plus?@StarPlus_India

Yes, Barun Sobti seems to have made up his mind to quit#IPPKND. We totally share your disappointment.

Expand
  • </i>Reply
  • Retweet
  • <i>Favorite

Seems to? They aren't sure? Do they even understand what they are saying?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manishasarangi-Prashu-Omoraboti

vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Priya di, thanks a lot for these posts. I was one, who didnt want Barun to continue, when i heard he was insulted. But now, reading your posts, n many fans' who met him, i knw 'the decision was never Barun's'. N they tried to blame it on Barun. Media haunted him n the ph hurt him to the level that he said he isnt justifying ASR...

Should we let our Barun suffer? No.. I still personally believe that he needs a break, bt thats like a few days with wife n family... A vaccation may be..when he or the show can afford. Not a forced break like this.. And not a 'break' to 'break' him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manishasarangiDreamer-89crazyaddictionOmoraboti

..ashiya.. IF-Rockerz
..ashiya..
..ashiya..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
PH and SP are just freaking us out.. Cant they give a clear information?? And will really Khuhsi agree to rabba ve with somebody else? I dnt think SP and PH knw what the meaning of fan power is so I think we nees to show them the meaning of it

manishasarangismiley-shineyOmoraboti

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

Priya di, thanks a lot for these posts. I was one, who didnt want Barun to continue, when i heard he was insulted. But now, reading your posts, n many fans' who met him, i knw 'the decision was never Barun's'. N they tried to blame it on Barun. Media haunted him n the ph hurt him to the level that he said he isnt justifying ASR...

Should we let our Barun suffer? No.. I still personally believe that he needs a break, bt thats like a few days with wife n family... A vaccation may be..when he or the show can afford. Not a forced break like this.. And not a 'break' to 'break' him.

Thnxx but SP drama continues...they all r reeling under pressure

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaUKLotuscrazyaddictionshubz1-Prashu-Omorabotipri_armaan

EnVee Goldie
EnVee
EnVee

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Strange that all the confirmations are coming on twitter and other social networking sites and not in traditional modes of publicity like newspapers and websites. 

Tch. I am just perplexed that such a hardworking man is facing such a mess. I hope he gets out whenever he thinks it right, but with a sense of having got justice. He's got the talent, which will get past hurdles sometime, if not now. My best wishes with him and the other actors. 

Edited by EnVee - 11 November 2012 at 3:18am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

manishasarangiDreamer-89UKLotushabscrazyaddictionspsharmilashubz1cuppa_n_cricketOmorabotihoneypriya-Prashu-Ilahi_mera_Jiyapri_armaan

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
those people who are attending the calls and tweeting means nothing actually. they aint the MAIN one.. if they think they will say this that whatever and we will keep quiet then they are wrong .. today when i said that if being a respected channel you cant do anything for audience then accept it instead of putting the blame on actor for no reason and for your kind information Barun Sobti has not got any movie..that man CUT the call Shocked
i am going to keep mailing and calling till the official confirmation comes and if needed after that too!

thank you so much Priya Di..i knew that they are playing this tricks so that all this stops!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

manishasarangiUKLotussmiley-shineyfareeshubz1nandu_2007..mrinalini..cuppa_n_cricket-Prashu-honeypriyaOmorabotipri_armaan

GoGreen IF-Sizzlerz
GoGreen
GoGreen

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Priya,

So much pressure on SP guys...so lost mental balance...

I think we have to spamm more...

Hope other PHs watching this...and actor too.

Gul might gain so much respect by now.

Edited by GoGreen - 11 November 2012 at 3:25am

manishasaranginandu_2007pri_armaan

Dazee Goldie
Dazee
Dazee

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Did you see this post  Priya?  It practically says that Barun was forced out.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3284741&PID=69221402&#69221402

We';ve got to redouble our efforts and stay at it -- bugging SP and the PH

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionshubz1-Prashu-honeypriya

Go to top