Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
[QUOTE=prathikri]Hi Priya ,

Yess swtzz remember...long time πŸ˜Š

Two points tht u raised, for tht I'll say he had taken 1 week off for promotion to compromise tht by working on Sundays...nt even big bolly star promote their movies before a month or few weeks of release...nd his movie is cmng out in march.

Second no actor cn release statements on their own...Thts their contract clause...so whatever he says has to be either as per channel or PH.

Tht clause is for all actors nd he is no exceptional πŸ˜³
Edited by honeypriya - 11 years ago
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: honeypriya

Gud to c u here Zoha...told u na lst nite wat am worried more for at present πŸ˜­ Sm ppl r going to pay big time for bad Karma...u cnt shatter a nice person jst like tht so as to feed ur ego.😑 And just wait till uk trip to get over nd c how the politics against him gets dirtier.

Hi Priya,

This statement of yours got me worried. PH and SP both have their own agendas here. SP is not giving any clear statement because of the UK trip. At this moment, Barun has majority of fans support. But some fans are really gullible. What will happen after the UH trip when the politics gets dirtier? 
GoGreen thumbnail
Priya,

So any hope..other than seeing Barun as sapegoat.

We will keep on spamming.

SP just nice to fans till UK trip.
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
@honeypriya,,, plz tell me,,, wht we hav to do now??? keep spamming,,, will it help???? i hav somehow lost hopes...  i want barun to come out clean n stay back in show.. or end ipkknd,,,, thts it...
fangurrl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
everything is messed up..
they are playing with our feelings..
we will show them what fan power is..
they asked him to leave..
this is disgusting..
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Priya first, i hv been following sobto from shradha days and hv seen all his offscreen segments frm then, i dnt knw him personally havent met him face to face but after seeing and following this actor 's acting and offscreen persona for so long and so deeply i have laid my trust on him and yes if i wud called blinded for this then i give a damn, but i ll choose to believe the one on whom i hv followed for so long and cab vouch on and i wud stand by his decisions and support him. My love for him as a fan is unconditional 

About all the mess that is happening now the only thing i am left saying is i shall celebrate the day he is out of SP and PH's contract. 
I dnt care who did what but the way things are handled is pathetic, i have been a Rajeev fan and i know how Rajeev and Ekta handled the issue, how sushant and ekta handled the issues, i have never liked ekta but after looking at the way how gul works my my ekta u get my respect for the way you handle things and how you let even your actors have transparency. 

BS is an easy scapegoat here, na im nt making him look like a saint but he is the only one until now who is been giving stmnts atleast, where are the channel and PH's stmnts on this?? No i dnt need stmnts frm a  tweeter i need it frm the creator herself .

And the channel, wowwie, nt 1 nt 2 , 3 movies rato raaat... arey wah.. Shahid kapoor and others wud be envying such a klismet if bs could get rato raat 3 movies.. jooth bolte ho tho kuch dang ka bolo yarπŸ˜†
And okay sobti chooses to be silent on all 3 movies but what are movie PHs waiting for?? By now many articles should hv come out on what movie is it or who the other cast are and stuff, specially when bs fame is roaring high.. I dnt get the logic of movie PHs staying quiet πŸ˜†

I stand by what i was saying some months back, bhaaag barun bhaag.. 
take a break from all the mess created by whomsoever, pla plz have a PR and come back in Tv or BW ,i wanto see you more as you have it in you. These dirty politics shouldnt affect your career. 
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: honeypriya

Both channel, nd ph playing games...one for their own big ego nd the other for business motives..

And in middle he is stuck...whenever they eventually end the show, both the parties will see their name is clear nd the entire blame is on him.

Since nadia's interview, they r making him gv contradictory statements...such sad state...only thing thats acing the day and situation is fan reaction worldwide and the pressure ...they thought it will b a small reaction nd they'll get away with this...but this huge cannon of fan love for the show and actor they didn't anticipate...cn u believe PH being irked to see his fans's reactions..lol

I hate them Priya😑😑

Our reaction can have great effect...😊

Come on Dearies.. we can do it!!
Nilanjana_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
frustrated like hell..both PH AND CHANNEL are playing with our emotions 
this has to be stopped..perhaps they dont know the fan power
Krishna_Laya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think most of the ppl in the industry knows whats the exact truth, who has asked whom to leave...
But since we are not aware of these things, they are fooling us...
They are taking fans for granted..
Bewakoof thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Please stop this if its a bloody joke damn it!
People are crying like hell!