Testing the "Waters" - or IPK fandom

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Rest all details in the pages of my previous post...

This independent post to summarise SP response and our sudden "contradictory" spoilers !!!

1) after eveng 5 yesterday,suddenly Channel response to fans changes

2) spoiler of intense romance in upcoming episodes

3) spoiler on BS is leaving, 20th is the last date - kal tak tht was 23rd...anyways

4) " he was asked to leave "... Why? Because fans want him to stay or bcoz PH wants to shut the show ??

5) new guy opp Khushi - suddenly after intense romance wid ASR, y will Khushi ji go guy hunting to dance on new Rabba ve ?

6) last and best, if script has nt come yet...then wat is the PH and channel testing - How will fans react???

It's a weekend still, fandom is still burning - feed them different news, and see how they react...that is the bottom line...the moment we say new guy, they will immediately ask for the show closure...we cn happily say actor left for movies, rather than " we asked him to leave" !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coronapsyche thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The SP & ThE PH both r playing games with us. This HAS TO BE STOPPED:
After reading Mishti's 3rd tweet & Ur post; I am pretty much convinced that ;either PH or SP Mayb both- asked Barun to leave

TWO CAN PLAY A GAME - IF they r playing with our emotions, We will do it too!
So Guys- Save IPKKND & Save Barun- Keep spamming it in SP . They cant play with us anymore

P.S.-Thnx for Ur POStšŸ˜ƒEdited by coronapsyche - 11 years ago
JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So much of a mess! 

Thanks! 
smiley-shiney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

WILL SHOW THEM WHAT IS FAN POWER
crazyaddiction thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
honestly does the ph & SP think we are fools ? we cannot see the DIRTY GAME BEING PLAYED AGAINST HIM ?

ONE MAN AGAINST MASTER PLAYERS... WELL THEY UNDERESTIMATED THE POWER OF THE FANS...

WE DEMAND JUSTICE FOR BARUN... KEEP MAILING & CALLING... THEY ARE GETTING RATTLED ...
shagun-rocks thumbnail
i don't know whom or what to believe at this point...some dirty politics is going on, which we are not aware of...i demand just one thing- a clear cut statement stating the actual facts & not some "spoiler"...being an ardent fan of this show, am i asking for too much?...
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
with each passing day the mess is becoming more dirtier. Can it ever be cleaned?
Thanks for the info!!!
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I just need a juice box because I am damn tired.
Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am going to call SP and blast them now!
i am sooo angry and pissed right now!!

dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
your post brought tears in my eyes , am really hurt for this guy .Why ? he doesnt deserve this. The guy who worked so hard to manage both movie and show but never gave up this show is been asked to go after 18 months of his hard work .

i just wonder why sanaya is not saying any thing .