Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I wish I never watched the show:( - Page 2

spoorthi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i wished the same
moral  -never get attached to shows deeply bcz the outcome is  only heartbreaks🥺

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nawwal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😭wish the same i am just ðŸ˜­crying science 3 days yaar i caught cold headache 😭😭😭but i can't believe this that the show is ending 😭😭😭i😭i can't ðŸ˜­
sk62 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: claireDD

i wish the same..
but its too late to regret that..
i swore to myself that i won't cling to a show emotionally ever

I wish the same
-mins07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
very true totally agree wid u
shillu.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
even I wish the same here dear😭

not able to take it 
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ainee-monaya

what ever is happening i don't regret watching ipk..its the best thing happened to me!

yeah.. how can we even regret .. I thank to Allah that in my life i atleast found arshi.. still i can watch all the love scenes 100 more times.. and i will...

but its true this is too much attachment.. if we knew we will b attached so much we should have prepared to not to.. :)
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They say 'Its better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all'. I never understood that saying until life taught me that lesson. So I guess I am in a better position to expect what it will feel like for some time. But don't worry, time is a great healer. You just have to give Time time. And if the phase was really magical, no matter how it ended, you will always cherish the good memories. As for me, IPKKND has been one of the truly magical phases in my life. I will never regret ever coming across it. In case of IPKKND I will not just cherish the memories, but I have made up my mind to re-live them occassionaly by watching the past episodes. I believe there has never been a show like IPKKND, and there never ever will be.
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
i don't regret watching IPK b'coz past one year it gave me so much happiness IPK ARSHI SARUN became my life...but past few days i'm suffering but will have sweet memories throughout my life...still i'm hoping some miracle might happen ðŸ˜Š
serena007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It has been a unproductive year in terms of my cognition and career because of IPKKND.  This is my first and last Indian serial ever.  Actually, I enjoyed this forum more than IPKKND itself. I have enjoyed reading, communicating and sharing my thoughts with fellow fans.  I hope we can have a Sarun website or post IPKKND site, and fans can keep in touch with the happenings of our casts daily lives and their film projects.