Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Quitting!

ehmmbhfan1 Groupbie
ehmmbhfan1
ehmmbhfan1

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!

I've been an ardent follower of the show since the very beginning..
always wanted SINAL to re-unite.
But what Ekta is doing isn't justified. Just because she does not have a story, does not mean we"ll continue to watch the same thing that is being served to us.

Accept it! We are all bored of the same circumstances. She did not even make Kunal meet his another son. That just does not make any sense to me.
Just hoping the precap they showed the other day is not the real thing happening.
If it is, I am definitely gonna quit watching the show! High time ekta should re unite them.

what say guys? Height of disappointment!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sudiptaonly4ukeerthi93i.amlovergirlalinaMithikush

sudiptaonly4u Newbie
sudiptaonly4u
sudiptaonly4u

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Same here... next wk it will be decided dat i m continuing to watch parichay or not...
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
i agree with you...
is it so difficult to unite the love birds together with their kids?...
why such disgusting cheap drama...seriously its not even giving them any trps...its not driving off the audience...

and why the hell they are recycling tracks of their show...this crap is exact same of the previous Ekta show kasturi...where kasturi marries kabir on her wedding day with robbie...and robbie shocked and stunned...cried in the rain...and kabir character was negative...this happened all after the raunak drama...

and someone mention that this will be first show where the lead will marry a villain...well kasturi is one show that the female lead kasturi married both villains...raunak and kabir...

robbie is another anurag and kunal...always loosing his love in every phase of his life w/o his fault...

i have no hopes at all everyone is positive but i am not becos i know BT trend such promos have come true in her previous show thats the reason i have no hope at all...they should rot in hell for showing such craps in diwali week...i don't care abt the show...but i care abt SiNal...they are a beautiful couple...i have never seen such passionate couple and after sujal garewal...abhay raichand...kunal chopra is the passionate love...who made me cry...i can't see his heart being broken again and again by the brainless cvs...i can't take the torture anymore...

everyone says trust seema...AC 1...raj...kunal words abt reunion during diwali...such dialogues we have been hearing since pre-leap...but what happened SiNal separated...kunal becomes dumb and made siddhi being pregnant with his twins babies rot in jail...and the vamp becomes show stoppers...i have no hopes at all...

Edited by Mages - 10 November 2012 at 11:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudiptaonly4uehmmbhfan1

ehmmbhfan1 Groupbie
ehmmbhfan1
ehmmbhfan1

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
seriously guys really depends on monday's episode..

and i agree they r not giving them any trps too. infact if they reunite, some trp rise is expected and obviously it will be a good diwali gift for viewers finally..

i"ll rather switch to Veera at the same time slot. Atleast it is a new concept.

Badly disappointed this time.
keerthi93 Senior Member
keerthi93
keerthi93

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Same here guys. If siddhi and abhay marriage happens, i am quitting as well. At least then,i can spend my time wisely doing something useful rather than watching them ruining the wonderful romance among our SINAL.Smile

Edited by keerthi93 - 10 November 2012 at 11:47pm
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
monday and tuesday decides the fate of parichay and SiNal by us and only us...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divra4

keerthi93 Senior Member
keerthi93
keerthi93

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

monday and tuesday decides the fate of parichay and SiNal by us and only us...

You are 100% right!Smile
sudiptaonly4u Newbie
sudiptaonly4u
sudiptaonly4u

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Even i dont have any hope left for the show...i hope i can atleast quit it by next week...though it is painful but better than seing kunal's pain...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index