PH, Can we have some honesty?

Afya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
At this point, All I want to know is the truth...

We have been in love with this show and it's characters for more than a year and half. We have supported the show like never before. We are part of the reason why IPKKND created history. 

And the last thing we deserve is betrayal and lies! 
Can we have some simple honesty? Whatever the truth be!

I am ready for the truth.

Be it...
Barun wants to quit television! (although if this is true, I will fail to believe Barun didn't inform you well ahead to plan something solid)
Barun is unhappy with the script!
The PH/CVs have run out of ideas!

Anything! But just tell us the truth. No more Lies! 
We, the viewers deserve to know the truth, whatever be it!

Like and comment if you agree

Updated:13th November
After watching the interview, I am ready to believe Barun wants to quit Television, which is fair enough. 

But why Gul, did you not plan the end properly when you had time? Surely, Barun must have given you a few months notice. Why was the script not changed to give IPKKND a fitting end with Barun and Sanaya as leads? Why did you waste him on rushed OTT tracks and stupid sheetal track? What's the sense?

For all of you IPKKND is just a job that I agree you worked hard on...But we got involved in the story of Arnav and Khushi passionately. You can't just wrap up a project in a messy way because you are tired! You made us invest our time and passion! We deserved a good ending. I am definitely disappointed on that note. 

And as far as Barun is concerned, I am sure he is not just leaving the show for a break. He is quitting television for better prospects. I don't blame him at all and wish him Good luck in whatever he does. One piece of advise though, Barun- be honest to your fans/ well wishers. Don't ever take them for granted. Good Luck!
Edited by Afya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I honestly think Barun is done with the show...for whatever reasons

Bored of it
Wants a break
Movie aspirations
Fatigued and not well
PH issues
Track issues

If he really wanted to continue with the show he would have provided some re assurance to his frenzied fans that he is coming back...he is currently only emphasising thst he is going on a long break with no definte time frame...so what does long mean? 
He cannot be oblivious to the kind of fan following and uproar that his decision has caused...
The Channel, actors and PH are accountable to thier audience...respect our intelligence and please tell us what is going on...we hear a new and different version every day...be honest ! 

Afya thumbnail
@ Vandana, I completely agree. I also feel he is not telling us the entire truth as it is, as he is following the PH's orders. He is telling us what they have told him to tell us.

The PH should tell us the truth. They should free Barun to tell the truth.

We deserve the truth. Whatever be it! They should stop being selfish for once.
nomad.ness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Completely agree with you. 
At this point, I just want honesty. No matter how bitter it may be. 
We deserve this much at least.
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah Afya, he is going and reading some post that say he was asked to eleven and there is nothing wrong with him or his health and no movie offers ! 

I cannot understand why the PH will stsbaoge thier most popular show and creat bad publicity for themselves and why the channel did not intervene when crappy tracks we being proposed by the CVs ! 
The channel has a lot of control on the content of the show! 

I don't want to keep speculating, just want to be told honestly now! 
-lovestory- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dnt know abt other 3 but this this how 4lions big boss looks lyk ðŸ˜³ just come out and clear the air so fans can move on🤔

Edited by -lovestory- - 11 years ago
Afya thumbnail
Originally posted by: atownsuga

Completely agree with you. 

At this point, I just want honesty. No matter how bitter it may be. 
We deserve this much at least.

Exactly! Completely agree.
Afya thumbnail
Originally posted by: vandana.sagar

Yeah Afya, he is going and reading some post that say he was asked to eleven and there is nothing wrong with him or his health and no movie offers ! 

I cannot understand why the PH will stsbaoge thier most popular show and creat bad publicity for themselves and why the channel did not intervene when crappy tracks we being proposed by the CVs ! 
The channel has a lot of control on the content of the show! 

I don't want to keep speculating, just want to be told honestly now! 

@ Vandana, this PH has goofed up so many times than we can count.

If Barun wants to leave(which I can believe), he would have notified them a few months ago...There were rumours floating around in August/sept. Why didn't the CVs be honest about it to us and why did they not plan the story accordingly? Why couldn't they use Barun wisely in the last few months? Why did they waste him with the sheetal track?

A phenomenon like IPKKND deserves a beautiful ending. Why didn't they plan it properly? 
Even now, they are not coming up with the truth. There's no sense in hiding the truth now. How will their fans trust this PH if they play with the emotions of the fans?
Afya thumbnail
Originally posted by: -lovestory-

i dnt know abt other 3 but this this how 4lions big boss looks lyk ðŸ˜³ just come out and clear the air so fans can move on🤔

Agree! It's high time they speak the truth!
Afya thumbnail
Have posted the same in 4 lions forum.