my mail to star after mishti's tweet

henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello

i have just received news that Barun Sobti is leaving on Nov 20 and that a new guy is being brought in opposite Sanaya Irani. the details are yet sketchy, but it outright belittles your slogan 'NAYE SOCH'. yet again a leading channel has refused the demands of the fans around the world for a befitting end to the most popular show in Television history and instead has opted to continue milking a cash cow. i wish you had come out clean with a statement in this regard

it is entirely possible that you may succeed in your endeavours but let me assure you that i, for one, will quit watching IPK with the exit of Barun and henceforth, will never invest myself emotionally in a show to such an extent. i am sure others will follow suit and this way, the dreams of being able to sustain IPK will go down the drain and at the same time, the reputation of the channel and the PH will also be adversely affected.

i would like to take this opportunity to thank Star and 4lions for giving us IPK, SARUN and the countless lovely moments, but from now onwards, i'm not going to watch your shows

last but not the least please take out time to watch the attached pic

Hena

from Pakistan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maissa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow!
and that's for you star if you replace Arnav by some other guy! well said i promise too not to watch any other show on SP..i even requested my dad to remove SP channel on my TV!
ayushi1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice yr sp really needs 2 understand dt it's nt an aunty type show it's an epic luvstory so it's better end dis show with sarun as a lead 😭
honey406 thumbnail
I also did the same thing stating clearly that i'm not going to watch starplus any more 😡
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
greattt...now lets c wat dey rplyy

provided dey feel d need to rply..:(
claireDD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
is the confirmed officially??
maissa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: claireDD

is the confirmed officially??

mishti tweeted this : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3284762

so it's over i think..:/
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
some mothers in my area says SP as devilish channel, they are just continuing this for IPK only (due to their children demand). Let us see what happens.
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I did the same. I quit IPKKND the day Barun leaves and boycott SP for life.
sreemeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think we have to force SP either to continue the show with Barun as Arnav or end the show once he leave. If SP cannot fulfil the demands of millions of it's viewers then why should we watch their program.  What ever may be the reason, we want Barun back in the show.  We are not interested in their politics and ego clashes, we are interested only in the good will of the show.  If TRP determines every thing then How could the channel go against the demands of TRP makers?  If the channel take a tough stands against the PH that they will support their viewers, then the problem will not arise. This PH is not a major one, it is only a small PH and they can not go against such a popular channel as SP.  If the channel cannot stop throwing out Barun as well as killing the essence of Arhi story, then the viewers can very well quit the channel.