Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaani21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Your thoughts, are my thoughts😊 Good post.
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Awesome Post , I agree with what you say here 👍🏼 .
amni375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very good thoughts!

i hope this is true to build Rishbala relationship.

4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mahi0809

Nicely written... if MB handles the situation just as you've written, RK and Madhu will come closer emotionally and their relationship will escalate further in terms of their emotional closeness which is a must for any couple.  Hope MB tackles the situation like you've predicted and does not try to hide it from RK. 

I like that:  emotional closeness.  That is exactly what makes a couple become a super couple.  The attraction, the jokes, the fights are all fun to watch and they are important to the story.

But when a couple starts to understand each other, stand by each other and protect each other, they are building a relationship that makes them stronger and changes them to better people.

RK has been hurt so much that he needs someone exactly like Madhu to heal those wounds, to make him smile for real, inside and out.  To make him trust and believe in love and that someone can love him for him, not for his money or power.  

And Madhu?  She needs someone like RK who will stand by her and protect her when necessary.  For example, Besides Malik, RK is the only other person who can fight off her birth father.  And he can love her like no one else can!

All this trouble will make them closer - emotionally!
Bhavna90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree...

want to see madhu's reaction...