Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

a HUGE step for RK & Madhu

4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I have been reading the many articles this week about Madhu finding out about Malik, and the diwali celebrations, and KC etc.

But one line in the many articles caught my attention.  It said that after confronting Malik, Madhu will go to RK with the truth.  

And here I got excited for my favorite couple.  Why?

If the article is to be believed then:

Madhu does not know that RK knows the truth.  By going to RK with the truth, she is doing two things which will make her relationship with RK even stronger!  

1.  madhu is proving that she trusts RK.  She does not know how he will react.  He could hand Malik to the police. 
2.  Madhu's actions will prove to RK that - unlike the other ppl in his life - Madhu has values.  She fought with him over the car accident because it was the right thing to do and now she is doing it again because it is the right thing to do - no matter how much it breaks her heart.

RK needs this.  Yes, RK has already seen the good in Madhu (she saves his life x2, gives blood, takes care of him) but because his past has tainted him so much, RK cannot trust easily.

And now for the other side.

When Madhu realizes RK knew the truth and hid it AND when he saves Malik and her from the police and Dips, Madhu will fall even deeper in love.  Madhu has been falling but you can't blame her for being cautious.  She sees the good RK then during the pooja/sari epis, she sees the old RK.  It can be confusing!  

But now, it will get clearer for Madhu about who RK is and what he was willing to do for her .

So with the above revelations, Madhu and RK's relationship can only get stronger in the upcoming episodes!

My thoughts.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i agree, the coming track will indeed be one of the most important tracks of MB, it will take madhu and rk's relationship to a new level. Not only will it increase their understanding for each other but also the trust and adoration they behold of one another.
The past track has proved to have really positive outcomes for the couple, its going to be interesting to see Rk's reaction towards madhu's honesty.
Edited by -Ammie- - 11 years ago
prema_ks thumbnail
The revelation part is going be very interesting. True this whole issue going to make Rishbala's relation even more strong. Very excited for next week. 
QuintessentialI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Agree
I too an eagerly waiting how Madhu approaches RK with the truth 😊
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i think tomorrow episode in based on madhu and malik relation and we will see rk entry in day after tomorrow but hope he will clear the situation and relief pain of his wify.
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
 I agree with your post Yes both Madhu and RK are falling for each other. 

RK hallucinating Madhu is the biggest testament of him falling in love. RK's heart has accepted Madhu but his subconscious mind refuses to accept that love. This is the same case with Madhu.  
Newton123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lovely post agree with ur thoughts 
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nicely written... if MB handles the situation just as you've written, RK and Madhu will come closer emotionally and their relationship will escalate further in terms of their emotional closeness which is a must for any couple.

Hope MB tackles the situation like you've predicted and does not try to hide it from RK.
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice thoughts.. hope this happens...
DevilClan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It will b worth watching to c madhu approching Rk wid truth and knwing that he ws aware abt Mallik's truth n hw he wil save mallik frm police n defend Madhu. I want 2 c rk consoling Madhu in hr trauma.