India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

a HUGE step for RK & Madhu

4ever4love IF-Dazzler
4ever4love
4ever4love

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
I have been reading the many articles this week about Madhu finding out about Malik, and the diwali celebrations, and KC etc.

But one line in the many articles caught my attention.  It said that after confronting Malik, Madhu will go to RK with the truth.  

And here I got excited for my favorite couple.  Why?

If the article is to be believed then:

Madhu does not know that RK knows the truth.  By going to RK with the truth, she is doing two things which will make her relationship with RK even stronger!  

1.  madhu is proving that she trusts RK.  She does not know how he will react.  He could hand Malik to the police. 
2.  Madhu's actions will prove to RK that - unlike the other ppl in his life - Madhu has values.  She fought with him over the car accident because it was the right thing to do and now she is doing it again because it is the right thing to do - no matter how much it breaks her heart.

RK needs this.  Yes, RK has already seen the good in Madhu (she saves his life x2, gives blood, takes care of him) but because his past has tainted him so much, RK cannot trust easily.

And now for the other side.

When Madhu realizes RK knew the truth and hid it AND when he saves Malik and her from the police and Dips, Madhu will fall even deeper in love.  Madhu has been falling but you can't blame her for being cautious.  She sees the good RK then during the pooja/sari epis, she sees the old RK.  It can be confusing!  

But now, it will get clearer for Madhu about who RK is and what he was willing to do for her .

So with the above revelations, Madhu and RK's relationship can only get stronger in the upcoming episodes!

My thoughts.

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4krazzy4uhoney_sonyAlinaaliihappyladyjinaneMonics316sweety_virgo1terryzitalailapnjrosie111DazlingdivyaSonadevlove_me_notkiddy-kavyaadi1986ranithavaani21SiMi615briaamni375prema_ksChaudhrytmJasleen1mangaloreornella_mg..Khushi..-Dimple-Vsoujanya9staroneserialstanubagQuintessentialIDiahhdesaitneon_girlabhaylovepia--Krish--maankigeet4evermanid0-SD-0Newton123-Ammie-shalini_seshasrkjnawaz_Darling_Little_Mermaid.ankita24suk19CroppedHorizon.-SmexyGhost-EarlyYoungTimes.Tanmaya.Meenah-PuNiTh-mysteriousmillimanesha76-SilverAngel-

-Ammie- IF-Rockerz
-Ammie-
-Ammie-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
i agree, the coming track will indeed be one of the most important tracks of MB, it will take madhu and rk's relationship to a new level. Not only will it increase their understanding for each other but also the trust and adoration they behold of one another.
The past track has proved to have really positive outcomes for the couple, its going to be interesting to see Rk's reaction towards madhu's honesty.

Edited by -Ammie- - 10 November 2012 at 11:33pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drashtiMyAnGeLlove_me_not4ever4loveabhaylovepia

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
The revelation part is going be very interesting. True this whole issue going to make Rishbala's relation even more strong. Very excited for next week. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

love_me_not4ever4loveabhaylovepia

QuintessentialI IF-Dazzler
QuintessentialI
QuintessentialI

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Agree
I too an eagerly waiting how Madhu approaches RK with the truth Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

4ever4loveabhaylovepia

-PuNiTh- IF-Stunnerz
-PuNiTh-
-PuNiTh-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

4ever4love

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
i think tomorrow episode in based on madhu and malik relation and we will see rk entry in day after tomorrow but hope he will clear the situation and relief pain of his wify.

4ever4love

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
 I agree with your post Yes both Madhu and RK are falling for each other. 

RK hallucinating Madhu is the biggest testament of him falling in love. RK's heart has accepted Madhu but his subconscious mind refuses to accept that love. This is the same case with Madhu.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

love_me_notChaudhrytm4ever4love

Meenah IF-Sizzlerz
Meenah
Meenah

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
nice post

4ever4love

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index