Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: Kismat Ke Khiladi Part 19 Pg.145 1/20/2013 (Page 90)

-evan- Goldie
-evan-
-evan-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Update plz Cry Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Oneandall

aiyathasan Goldie
aiyathasan
aiyathasan

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
waiting waiting waiting waiting
plzzz di update soon...

Oneandall

Pinkjali Senior Member
Pinkjali
Pinkjali

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
extreamly sorry di for being so late to comment.. The update was spcl for me bcoz it haded many things which i wanted, the most important things i wanted was slapping tha ass-win.. Thank god, alas..! After so many try of ram to prove his true love, priya has realized that she love him.. I am damn sure that on the other end of the phone the person is not ram.. At the end oe day ur the suspense queen naa. Hope that ass-win dnt create much hich btw our raya.. Lovely update di.. Hate u a lots and lots.. A very happy and prosperous new year di.. Waiting for the next..

Oneandall

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saranyakanchan

Wow...another awesome update Clap loved it...

Thank you so much! HeartHug
Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuz_mom

Awesome update Sheetal. Loved it

Thank you so much! HeartHug
Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lalmadhu

Very nice Please update soon

Thank you so much!! HeartHug
Next part is coming soon!
Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_baby07

Sheetal!! *hugs* (hope I'm not forgotten lol..) Hug
Firstly, a huge SORRY from my side because I FINALLY found the time to comment on this amazing FF of yours! BUT, I have been keeping up with it ever since you've started it, it's just that life gets in the way sometimes. Your FF's are hard to resist lol! Embarrassed
This story is so gripping... I love the portrayal of all the emotions here. To be honest, I actually cried reading the beginning parts when Ram and Priya have their "encounters" with their unborn angel. It was so touching. Girl, hats off to you.. only you could come out with a masterpiece as unique as this.
Oh and I have to thank you lol. Unknowingly you had treated me with a birthday gift... your Dec. 18th update (my bday)... was a special treat for me. Loved that restaurant scene where that kid (Champ) makes Ram-Priya kiss. It was so cute... & I was all smiles lol! :)
Coming to your recent updates... loved the update with the sexual tension brewing between our hot couple. Agar yeh trailer tha... then I wonder how sizzling their actual romantic night will be.
And Ashwin's in the picture!! I kind of wish he tries to take advantage of Priya's vulnerable state so that our hero Ram can make his grand entry and save his wifey, although I'm glad that she's starting to mellow down and acknowledge her feelings for him.

Hopefully I'm forgiven for my tardy comments lol. Sheetal, you're my fave writer and I've told you this... so thank you wholeheartedly for this FF. Love your writing skills! :)

Much love,
-aisha.

Hey Aisha I am sooo thrilled to see your comment. And i knew you were reading because i say that you liked the update. THANK YOU!!!HeartHug
And what is this, how can i forget you? That's not possible yaar!!
No way, what a coincidence!!
PartyHappy Belated Birthday Aisha!!!!!!!!!! PartyGlad it worked out that way and that the kiss scene was posted on your birthday!! That's perfect...
lol i have to make it super sizzling now, unknowingly i set the bar high for myself... LOL
I love that you think just like me. Sometimes we need that extra push, positive or negative to act, and that's where Ashwin comes in... He is not a threat to Raya!! Won't come between them... Tongue
I was never mad that you didn't comment so there is no need for forgiveness...Hug I am just so thankful for your sweet comment and honored that you consider me your fave writer..

desi_baby07

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaparikh1

As always it was a super duper update dear...Hope that Priyas fantasies becomes the reality soon...And i hope that phone call is from Ram...Pls get them together soon...Ahhh now its getting difficult to see them seperated yaarr...that appplies to ur ff as well as in the show...lol...
Thank you so much dear for updating and the PM...Waiting for the next...Hug 

Thank you so much Krutika HeartHug
I know it is getting frustrating to see Raya apart, i can sense it... But the journey for togetherness between these two lovers has begun (not sure about the show thoughTongue)...Maybe a surprise is on it's way.. Thanks for hanging in there, i know how you feel...

kaparikh1

Go to top