Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: Kismat Ke Khiladi Part 19 Pg.145 1/20/2013 (Page 70)

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

dat was so cute totally loved it Thumbs Up

Thank you ManiHeart, so happy that you loved the update! Hug

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haribol79

hey sheetal...
Ram on bike... god anything for his love Priya..: )
Priya is dressed to kill... bechara Ram.. kya baat karni khahi wo bhi na bhujay... lol
update soon

Thank you hun for this sweet comment... HugHeart
lol... LOL Sahi kaha aap ne...hopefully he does not forget...
Next part is coming soon, hopefully by tonight! Big smile

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by balhfan4ever

RaYa secretly longing for each other is beautifully pennedClap. Ram on Ducati and his tie matching Priya's saree is so adorable ...loved it. Looking forward to their meeting...hopefully we will get lots of accidental romantic momentsWink. Thanks for this update.

THANK YOU!!! HugHeart
Cry (tears of joy)
yea it is adorable. Even at this age, they are acting so childish with their inexperience in love... LOL
I get your drift completely... next one will be rayalicious WinkWink

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal30

Ram on DucatiEmbarrassed Oh my my, I'm at loss of words.. I'm wondering how wld be the set up at office & wht has the man done to impress his love..wen he cld take extra care for choosing his tieLOL

Please update soon..

Thank you Crystal dear! HugHeart
Let's see, but remember he was stuck in traffic all this time so he did not get there in time to do anything for his office. Guess he has to make do with what he has...
Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 123fiza1

wo nice solution by ram to reach on time...both are awestruck n loved that...hw to start a conversation...thanks sheetal...cont soon...

Thank you hun for reading and commenting... HugHeart
Let's see what happens Wink
Next part will be coming soon! hopefully by tonight..
Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leena04

Originally posted by Oneandall

OMG what an update di... its just awesome... but honetly if i was on Priya's place n what she heard what Ram said to some girl on phone... i would never ever gone back to him... no matter how much i love him... now i m on Priya's side... i know Ram regrates a lot but siriously after knowing this... i would like to Priya lead the life alone then beaing with someone or him... awww finally Priya's siter's love raised so she want's to reconsider her feeling for Ayesha & Sid's marrige awesome... love papa beti convey they r just mind blowing... but it was short plz next time i want big one so plz do update soon... waiting!!!!!!!!!!!.!!.!!!!!!!!!...

<font color="#330099">Thank you Leena for the intriguing comment! HugHeartI agree if Ram really did do that than as an individual i would not forgive him either... Let's see what happens..The next part, which is coming up, will be longer... Thank you once more!! </font>

yap i know di as... i know u, u must have hide lots of things for future so now things will gonna be more awesome... with more updates so plz plz do update soon... waiting like impatiant baby n want her cady as soon as possible she can... so waiting do update soon...

ooo u know me too well Embarrassed!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

part 2
sorry... sorry... very sorry... sheetal di... i know i m very late but what to do was dam busy with wedding prepartaions... but finally catch on the FF n so happy that u back with bang... i already read first part n this 2nd part is also treat to read ...

so Shudhir is still sensible... she know from what Priya is going threw awww this father duaghter bond always make me emotinal... shipra like always loud & agrresive... Ayesha is clueless in the situation... Kartik is carring brother... Nuts poor girl don't know now what to do... so yet mistry is unvial... but mistake is 100 % of Ram's but what????? n why he did???? that he loves hi lady so much yet parts away from her... even his best friend is not supporting him... so bad moving to read next now...

LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE... THAT IS SO NEAT!! Did you make it... if you did than you are really talented... Embarrassed

NO SORRY, PLEASE... Thank you for commenting, i understand that you might have been busy..And i am totally fine with that!Big smile

You nailed all the characters dead on!!
the next part will be a surprise!

awww di u r such sweet heat abt which Signature u r talking???

yes i m hell bend busy as my marrige is in 2 months so really very happy...happy that u understand...

yes what i found abt Priya's family i just wrote up but its b'coz u write them so welll loved it i know that... next is suprise ...

I mean the pictures, they are too good... ClapThumbs Up

WOW YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED IN 2 MONTHS... CONGRATS!!!

YOU MUST BE SUPER BUSY..

BUT STILL YOU COMMENTED...
THANK YOU!!!! Hug

thanks for all the wishesh it means a lot to me... so sweet of you... ya i m kind of very busy & enjoying it also...

Ooo i can just imagine... It must be EXCITING!! I am so happy for yoU!! Embarrassed

ya it is but even hactic too... so hope everything got on gud way... thank you...

I am sure all will go well. You are working very hard so for sure...
Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

wowoowowwoo what an update di... my heart is dancing Ram is such darling person... awww he leave his big car just to reach to Priya awesome update di... i loved the way he sttled deal with that yonger man... n love Neha & Ram's talk to what right logic she give in... awww Priya's concern for Ram... & nuts noticing it was even more cute then they both lost again in thier sugary eyelock wowowoowo both looking stunning... hope some love blossem btw this two in metting... waiting for next plz plz plz do update soon the next...

Thank you Leena hun for reading and commenting. HugHeart
I will have the next update up tonight or tomorrow morning for sure...
So happy that the update lived up to your expectations!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

Go to top