Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: Kismat Ke Khiladi Part 19 Pg.145 1/20/2013 (Page 62)

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oneandall

Originally posted by leena04

OMG once again u hit the stork Di... i can completly justify with Priya's situation she got cheated with person whom she loved the most n its not easy to trust on that person again...what ever she did in fear as she don't know when Ram will left her hand in middle she has no assurance but poor my Golu what desater situation he is going threw now the task for him will be more difficulte as now his both siblings relationship can be affected by him... so let's see how Ram make it up... Precap is awesome moving to read next...

RAYA will make up soon Wink

Thank you for reading and commenting LEENA!! Heart

ur most welcome di...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Oneandall

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oneandall

Originally posted by leena04

OMG di first of all very very soory for sabse late reply but not regrating as now i wuill get to read all 4 part in one go u know how much i love that... awesome update di u just put the soul in to this FF's Ram & Priya... awesome... even Sid & Aye is positive here that's the beutiful thing... but after that what u made its just outstanding... too awesome Sheetal di just too gud What Ram did was so emotional he did with gud intaintion but some where Priya is also right... she want to stand on her feet not with Ram's support after what she gone threw but i love the last part where RaYa admittes thier love for each other awww i loved when Priya get shy as Ram kissed n he made his grip more thighten after her objection... awesome... now moving to read next...

Don't be sorry... Big smile I am just happy to see your comment... thank you HugSO MUCH FOR THE LOVELY COMMENT!!! REALLY LOVE IT!! Heart There is more to the story that might flip the script...IT will be exposed in the next update...
Hug

u awlays never left any stone to make me amezed awww i just loved the way u write... so do connt waiting for next plz...

Oneandall

haribol79 Goldie
haribol79
haribol79

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Merry Christmas and thanks for update...
at least they will meet to solve matters...
Ram will have to go long way to get his Priya back..

Oneandall

sss283 IF-Dazzler
sss283
sss283

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Merry Christmas sheetalTongue
Ye kya twist thaShockedShocked
ram loved someone elseOuch
no no...aisa nahi ho sakta...
jaldi clear karo na iss misunderstanding ko...
super work dear

Oneandall

Siacutie IF-Dazzler
Siacutie
Siacutie

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
what how can he 
he clearly told vik that he luvs priya @ noone else but priya has heard him it will be a misunderstanding clear it soon kaha se lati ho itne twist LOL
finally priya ram ko call karegi or milengi cant wait for next part 
update soonBig smile
merry christmas Wink

Oneandall

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by humdildechuke

Oh No Ram loves someone else Ouch?????? poor priya...anyway awesome writing...Tongue. i jost hope that ram really loves priya now.. and who is the other person he was talking to...you always leave many question with your updates...but still i have become a fan of you and your writing...do update soon...Happy holidays..

Thank you dearHugHeart!! Feeling really happy that you like my style of writing. It means a lot and makes writing worthwhile. Big smile Hug The other person is coming soon.. I will introduce her in the coming updates. perhaps in part 10... but no promises on that...
I am honoured that you say that you are a fan ... really thank you so much... And i hope i don't let you down! :)
I will update the next part soon!

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanraya

Wow Another awesome update, Now this is getting interesting , he loves someone else, Confused that is not good, poor Priya, feel sorry for both of them now, Looks like Ram really needs to work hard to get Priya's forgiveness. right now it seems impossible, Any woman will hate a man who behaved the way he did.. How could he? eagerly waiting for the next one now, please update soon. Happy Holidays to you too..

Thank you for the lovely comment! HugHeart
Ram has made some mistakes... Glad that you are seeing both of their perspectives.
Will update the next part soon!
Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _CandyCream_

Wow! Another amazing update Sheetal di! Clap OMG.. Ram is in love with someone else?? Ouch Ouch Hope its some sort of a MU.. I really feel soo bad for Priya.. Poor thing! It would've been super-hard for her with Ram's truth and losing their baby.. Cry Now, I'm really feeling Ram doesn't deserve her! Tongue Loved the Papa-Beti convo as always! Thank go they're now considering Ayesha & Sid's marriage! It's awesomely interesting now!! Big smile Wink Can't wait for the next part!

Oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too Sheetal di! Heart Hug

Thank you so much dear, glad you enjoyed the update.HugHeart
Yes ram was in love with someone else, atleast that's what it seemed like to Priya at that time.
Next part is coming soon!

Edited by Oneandall - 25 December 2012 at 4:39pm

Go to top