Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: Kismat Ke Khiladi Part 19 Pg.145 1/20/2013 (Page 55)

Post Reply New Post

Page 55 of 158

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
OMG di first of all very very soory for sabse late reply but not regrating as now i wuill get to read all 4 part in one go u know how much i love that... awesome update di u just put the soul in to this FF's Ram & Priya... awesome... even Sid & Aye is positive here that's the beutiful thing... but after that what u made its just outstanding... too awesome Sheetal di just too gud What Ram did was so emotional he did with gud intaintion but some where Priya is also right... she want to stand on her feet not with Ram's support after what she gone threw but i love the last part where RaYa admittes thier love for each other awww i loved when Priya get shy as Ram kissed n he made his grip more thighten after her objection... awesome... now moving to read next...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Oneandall

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Kismat Ke Khiladi Part 19 Pg.145 1/20/2013 (Page 55)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
OMG once again u hit the stork Di... i can completly justify with Priya's situation she got cheated with person whom she loved the most n its not easy to trust on that person again...what ever she did in fear as she don't know when Ram will left her hand in middle she has no assurance but poor my Golu what desater situation he is going threw now the task for him will be more difficulte as now his both siblings relationship can be affected by him... so let's see how Ram make it up... Precap is awesome moving to read next...

Oneandall

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
part 7

awww awesome sheetal di what an update u brought nuaghty boy to make RaYa realizes their love for each other that was the awesome idea as just only gron up kid only make This 2 growning up elders in to love birds lol awesome... & the last part just mind blowing... smart Kid made them kiss omg it was so passionte n sizzling... loved RaYa's bonding with kids i hope they will get their lost baby soon... when they will reunites once again... now moving to read next as what was the end of Kiss...

Oneandall

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
part 8

Ram finally find out Priya still loves him the way she even give in into their kiss was just like fresh breath of new living life awesome amezing...just mid blowing... & the way Priya get un sure of her mind mad up for leading life without Ram... as she don't want get hurt was even awesome... awww the kid came as cupid lovely... awesome... but end was really drametic... Priya again back in her hitler avtar... & Sid Aye come to know abt thier siblings... so now waiting for next update do it soon di can't wait to see thier reactions...

Oneandall

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oneandall

Originally posted by leena04

part 2
sorry... sorry... very sorry... sheetal di... i know i m very late but what to do was dam busy with wedding prepartaions... but finally catch on the FF n so happy that u back with bang... i already read first part n this 2nd part is also treat to read ...

so Shudhir is still sensible... she know from what Priya is going threw awww this father duaghter bond always make me emotinal... shipra like always loud & agrresive... Ayesha is clueless in the situation... Kartik is carring brother... Nuts poor girl don't know now what to do... so yet mistry is unvial... but mistake is 100 % of Ram's but what????? n why he did???? that he loves hi lady so much yet parts away from her... even his best friend is not supporting him... so bad moving to read next now...

LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE... THAT IS SO NEAT!! Did you make it... if you did than you are really talented... Embarrassed

NO SORRY, PLEASE... Thank you for commenting, i understand that you might have been busy..And i am totally fine with that!Big smile

You nailed all the characters dead on!!
the next part will be a surprise!

awww di u r such sweet heat abt which Signature u r talking???

yes i m hell bend busy as my marrige is in 2 months so really very happy...happy that u understand...

yes what i found abt Priya's family i just wrote up but its b'coz u write them so welll loved it i know that... next is suprise ...

Oneandall

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

part 3
ohh so Ram's past story were similer to show just that he never leaved his mother's side... that was really nice n Sid Nuts r his real siblings were even nice thing... i loved ur Ram's past story then show... at least he was always on right path expect once... so Ram did all the mess he endded up with her sleeping just to take revange but honestly i m angry with him as he did not did it with intaintions he did b'cos that night he found his soulmate & he can't control his emotion overwhelmed... awesome update i loved this FF b'coz in this RaYa is also not perfect they will make perfect each other when they will meet... awesome update i just loved it... awesome...

Yeah me too, i never liked the fact that he left his mother's side... You are right as we can see now, he has found his soulmate, but after finding out the truth she is just hurt. Thank you i am happy that you liked it!

yes i know he is with his mother & that's why i love & respact this Ram a lot... yes i know it will be very hard for RaYa to made up this relation again but i guess u will do it effciantly... lol

Oneandall

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Part 4 -
Awesome update Sheetal di! finally truth unvile about RaYa story! Yayy! Ram's meanie character is so hard to digest! Tongue Love the way you have portrayed him though! but he is not so meanie from herat even his intaintion were meanie but not his action his feelings were not to ruin the image of Priya so he were golden from heart so nice of him... LOL
Gosh.. Priya must've been shattered when she came to know about Ram.. she broke down completly... The hospital scene brought tears to my eyes.. Cry

Beautifully written! by u Sheetal di... It's gonna be awesome to see Ram win back Priya! It's gonna so damn hard for both of them! its not an essy task after what Priya mad her self...
Precap's interesting!! but i feel its not truth may be some past memorirs or Ram's imagination... Priya can't break down so easily... so Waiting for the next part! do update sooon...
Long wait but it's a pretty cool date - 12/12/12! Wink
Thanks a lot for the PMs! Hug
but a requset if u consider it i want to know what made them end up in bad that night i knew both were drunk n both didn't knew but still wanted to know how was it happend that night... b'coz as much as i knew u will spiled out it slowlly with passing update but want to know more that how was RaYa's feeling for each other in past 6 months do they fallin in love with each other equally or not can't wait for this to reavel so plz pllz... post next bigger one... as u can...

TAHNK YOUUU HeartHug

I WILL TAKE YOUR REQUEST INTO CONSIDERATION! The thing is Ram was buzzed and Priya was drunk. He opened up to her. But i will expand more in the coming updates. I promise Big smile

awww Di u such darling yaar A big huggies wala Thank you for you for taking my request under considartion... n egarly waiting for getting expand more & to see the emotional bond of connection made btw RaYa at that night & after their marrige so pls do them update soon... also want to see some FB of RaYa's gud time...

Oneandall

name2saakshi

Goldie

name2saakshi

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
wow ur r a awesome writter i love the way u carry the storyClap

Oneandall

Post Reply New Post

Go to top