Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: Kismat Ke Khiladi Part 19 Pg.145 1/20/2013 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 158

Oneandall

IF-Dazzler

Oneandall

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sss283

hi sheetal    back
That was a grandstand entry dear...Tongue
my heart was beating so fast...phew !!!
you  do know how to make one's heart race...
that was spectacular opening
poor priya...whats wrong with her...Cry

First of all thank you for the warm welcomeHug... I am glad to be back, even though it is not regular... hehehe and sorry for the tachycardiaLOL... It was not intentional... (or was it?? Tongue Wink)
And once more thank you for the GRAND COMMENT, it made my heart fill with joy that you enjoyed it!! Next update you will come to know some more about what happened... I would pack it in one update but it would be too long.. already the next update is REALLY LONG in my opinion... BUT it will compensate for the late update...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Kismat Ke Khiladi Part 19 Pg.145 1/20/2013 (Page 4)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Oneandall

IF-Dazzler

Oneandall

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RaYaKapoor

Wowie... Sheetal... U r back...well... The hatke story looks really hatke... Eager for more... Please try n be regular...

Hey Dear, thank you for reading and commentingBig smile on this hatke storyTongue... hopefully i can be regular soon... next update is coming soon!!

Oneandall

IF-Dazzler

Oneandall

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by balhfan4ever

Hi Sheetal! Welcome back...missed your FF's here. Very gripping start...and obviously I can't get enough. Do update soon.

THANK YOU!!! Hug It makes me feel special that you missed my FF's, I also missed the love that i got from all of you!! I will update the next part soon!

Oneandall

IF-Dazzler

Oneandall

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

whoa drama queen is back  DancingDancing
hmm starting with separation n problems will wait for next part first prt is very confusing update next part soon 
n again welcome back sheetal 

YUP DRAMA QUEEEN is BACK and thanking you so much for the hearty welcome... You know i am like Ekta in the sense that i heart separation, but trust me i will try to make it make sense LOL!!!

THAnk you for reading and commenting!! Big smile

Oneandall

IF-Dazzler

Oneandall

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaparikh1

Hey that was really a great start...I have read ur other FFs too, but was a silent reader...But u write so nice...I love ur FFs...Plzz continue soon...Plz do PM me when update, if possible...
Thanks,
Krutika.

first, Thank you Krutika for having interest in my FF'sBig smileEmbarrassed... I have added you as a buddy and will most definitely send you a pm when i update (today)Thumbs Up. And Thank you for posting such a sweet comment.. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaparikh1

Oneandall

IF-Dazzler

Oneandall

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alya1991

nice update waiting for next update...so please update soon...

Thank you Alya (nice name btw) for reading and commentingBig smile. i will update the next part today..

Oneandall

IF-Dazzler

Oneandall

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaz9

sheetal nice start ..but a lil bit confused with this update but i love the lines very well written ...will wait for next ...good to see u back Big smile 

Hey SHAZ!!! THANK you for reading and commenting Hug... This update was confusing, i do understand, but next update will clear things up.. Paakkka!!! Glad to be Back and reading your comment! Big smile

Oneandall

IF-Dazzler

Oneandall

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pinkjali

First let me dance. Oo lala le oo, o lala ole o.. U r back, ur back, ohh god.! U r really back.. That to with a smashing and banging update.. This is what i call a sheetal di spcl update.. I read this update like a greedy it was soo soo emotional but yet got lots of meaning in it. Dnt know what pain priya is suffering from but one thing is for sure , that this ff isa something exceptional.. Beautifully written with a very nice poet touch. Lovely. I hate u sheetal di sooo much, come back with the next update, eagerly waiting for that.

ANGIE!!! Iam also dancingDancing... the days of the lovely hateful comments are backParty... What makes each of my updates special is your lovely commentsHug... Next update will be soon and it will be LONG... so brace yourselfSleepy... Also thank you once again for looking past the confusion and seeing meaning in the updateHeart... I love you yaar (missed writing that Tongue)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinkjali

Post Reply New Post

Go to top