Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: Kismat Ke Khiladi Part 19 Pg.145 1/20/2013 (Page 35)

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PunyaS

Yay Sheetal! You are back with another emotional, nerve wracking FF! Whoa! Love to read ur updates.. Muti layered they are! Thank you Punya, i am ecstatic that you feel that way! Even though these FF's are always tearjerkers, thank you sticking around and continuing to read! EmbarrassedHug

Now If I can guess right, Priya has started the very game that Ram had started... 'Pretending to forgive him and love him'.. well yes she really does love him but now she'll act all lovey dovey... then leave him heartbroken just like he did to her... Hurting both in the process. Well, thats her plan for now, hai na???
HeheLOL...Kaamaal guess hain. But no Priya won't do that...Who knows maybe she has really forgiven him Wink or maybe notConfused... But i don't think she will engage in the same act that destroyed every ounce of her morale, not to mention her unborn child.

I marvel at your imagination prowess yaar Sheetal! Trust you to come u with such intriguing and layered FF. Its seeped with pain, hurt, agony, heartbreaks - all those things associated with LOVE.
You are right! Love is a multilayered concept in and of itself. And to simply speak of it in terms of three simple words does not do it any justice. Sometimes there are somethings that we wish not to acknowledge but you can't truly experience love or talk about love in its true sense of being unless you've bathed in it's byproducts (hurt, agony, heartbreaks etc.) In these FF's I try to talk about these very same thingsthat some people might not want to listen to but that definitely needs to be said!

Whoa! Just like ur last FF, I am addicted to this one too. You have become one of my fav writers. Thanks for this one.
THANK YOU... Heart You are also one of my fav writers Hug... so to hear that from you is inspiring.
PS - "Hate always stirs in a broth of hope that is churned by love. Because what more is hate than love that has lost its faith in itself and must be found?"

Loved these lines.. superb you are!
HugHug Glad you enjoyed those lines... had to embody the love and hate equation in a few sentences.

-evan- Goldie
-evan-
-evan-

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
I want an uppdate

Edited by -evan- - 15 December 2012 at 11:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Oneandall

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuz_mom

great update. Continue soon

Thank you dear.Hug Next update is coming soon!
Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pinkjali

Clap
fantastic.. See i am not a writer to give u a beautiful comment but i can surely tell that the whole long update was out of the world...
Thumbs Up heart wrenching update, really i Cry a lot through out reading the update... Ayesha and sid is playing a gud and important role, Gr8... reading ur update is drenching in a rain which is full of emotions... Really sheeta di today u just steal the show...Dancing hmmm...! I think there some catch in priyas reaction..
Confused anyways perfectly pen down ... Now i can expect update a little more often naa...? Hate u lots and lots and lots Heart Heart Heart... Update soon.. Hug Hug Lots of huggy..

Embarrassed
The best stories are not written they are felt. So it only makes sense than that the best comments are not the one perfectly written but are the ones that i can feel came straight from your heart.
What kind of big sis am I to make my little sis cry all the time.. OuchTongue Don't worry I will compensate for all the tears that you have to cry by packing this story with happy moments soon... Ayesha and Sid could make or break Ram and Priya's relationship... It's complicated. aww thank you baby sis for this pyaar baari comment...LUv ya! HeartHeartHugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinkjali

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lalmadhu

Marvellous update  But something fishy about Priya Anyways update soon

Thank you Madhu DearHug! Next update that will all be cleared up.. What's that saying, next update mein, doodh ka doodh aur pani ka pani ho jayaga LOL

-evan- Goldie
-evan-
-evan-

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oneandall

Originally posted by luvsakshi

Originally posted by -evan-

Originally posted by luvsakshi

Originally posted by -evan-

sab res karke bhag jate hain Angry LOL LOL

<font color="#0000FF">
LOL Lol evan ...got angry kya ?? I know how you felt ???
btw i didnt ran ..just took time to read and comment ...
</font>

LOLha yaar I thought I'd be the first person to comment but you took my place :-/ Wink

<font color="#0000CC">
I'm also waiting comment on first from so long time ..but usaully some one will take that place
but today i did for two FFs .. this time yu will get the chance for sure ... </font>

Heart guys stop it.. i am feeling too special Embarrassed

Ya darling you are indeed very special to us Heart Heart
Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyankapatwa

Aww she finalyl accepted his apology
dats frsat
I loved d way ram stood for priya
expressiNg his love her

n way den showed those small gesture of love In public

but I really think something is fishy
priya forgiving him so easily
Naa nt possible

update soon

xoxo Priyanka <3

Hey Priyanka thank you for the commentHug... apparently she has forgiven him but in the next update we can either confirm or reject that... It is coming very soon!
Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namrocksss

Wonderful...

Thank you Hug

Go to top