Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: Kismat Ke Khiladi Part 19 Pg.145 1/20/2013 (Page 25)

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayaBALH

ossummm update loved it n especially precap dekh k toh balle balle ho gaya but 12 12 2012 tak intazaar karna padega ufff hehehe outstanding updateSmile

Thank you so much... Delighted that you enjoyed the update... and the precap...  I will just leave it at that until the next update... Which is LOOONNNGGG!!!!! No Uff's yaar, it's right around the corner now LOL!  hehehe Hug

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by D4BALH

Originally posted by Oneandall

A big big Thankx to u 4 coming back at first. And again big thankx 4 writing and posting it a month early than u were supposed to do it.. And abt the ff, it has same taste of ur secret, love and all.. Just can't wait 4 friday to so that i could read next part..

HEY Dilli seeing your comment put a smile on my faceThumbs UpBig smile... missed your comments... How have you been?? And no need to say thank you dear... in fact i should be saying thank you to you for your support with the last FF. how could i resist and RAYA is so adorable, couldn't stop thinking about stories... LOL Aww so happy you are liking it...  will have the next part up later on...
 hey, i m gd Sheetal.. hw r u doing? hwz is your study? 
                i had seen ur update but when i read first post i was confused what r u trying to present and didn't understand so didn't put my comments. And read 2nd part in three take so when i finished reading i had no words to write coz i don't find any words when i don't finished whole part at one sitting.. And i was thrilled by third part coz u clearly showed that u r writting ur kind of fiction which includes secret , passionate  love, anger, and big fight and happy reunion so hw could i stop myself without dropping a single word.. so i m here...

GOOD!! Welcome Aboard! It's always a pleasure to read your comments... Big smile
balhfan Senior Member
balhfan
balhfan

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oneandall

Originally posted by balhfan

Haiinn?? ye kya twist tha precap mein?? dont tell dat she'll take revenge by acting goody goddy with ram... Evil Smile
Loved the way u portrayed priya's agony...
i'm in tears yaar... Cry
i'm so goin to save dis FF...  

Hey Hun!! This is the first twist... no she won't say that to take revenge on him... Promise Big smile! but very goood guess... If I were to take the story in that direction it would have been interesting to see...AWWW maat row yaar!!! Soon there will be some cute/romantic moments between the two... Thank you thank you thank you SO MUCH HugHeart

1 more day to go... waiting for ur update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Oneandall

lalmadhu Goldie
lalmadhu
lalmadhu

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
WAITING
WAITING
WAITING

Oneandall

Pinkjali Senior Member
Pinkjali
Pinkjali

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
finaly 12 12 12 has arrived.. Feeling like dancing. Dancing Dancing Dancing wonder how gud and fantastic update is coming.. Update soon.. Can't stop myself thinking about it.. Day Dreaming

Oneandall

_CandyCream_ IF-Dazzler
_CandyCream_
_CandyCream_

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
12th Dec! Finally here!! Ab aur wait mat karao sheetal di!
Plzz jaldi update dedo! Wink Can't wait to read the next part!

Oneandall

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

superb update.. but my allconcentration focused on Precap scene... Precap has taken eagerness to read next part to summit of Mt. Everest...

Thank you DearHug..haha... aww i am happy you liked it and are very eager to read the next update. Hopefully I don't let you down!
Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _CandyCream_

Part 2 -

Sheetal di! Very very sorry for the super-late comment..
Loved the update!! RaYa are clearly pining for each other.. Wonder what happened to them! Shocked
Such an intense part.. Love the way you penned down their emotions..
It just got so much more interesting! So glad you started this FF early! Wink
You're a fab writer!! Embarrassed Can't wait to read the next part! Big smile

Hey Dear!!! It's okay if you were late.. You must have been busy and the fact that you still took the time out and commented on each part is SO SWEEET AND IT MEANS A LOT TO ME! You don't have to say sorry... I am also glad i started it early because i missed IF and everyone a lot... Thank for the encouraging comment, I am more than honored that you think I am a good writer.. HugHeart

Go to top