Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: Kismat Ke Khiladi Part 19 Pg.145 1/20/2013 (Page 24)

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saranyakanchan

Its just so awesome Clap...i am out of words...you are an amazing writer...hats off Clap  i was waiting for the update eagerly and it was worth it...but next part by 12/12/2012 Cry  that's going to be a long, long waiting...nonetheless, i know it will be worth waiting for...eagerly waiting for the next update...and thanks for such a wonderful FF Clap

Aww Embarrassed Stop it yaar.. I can't wipe a wide grin off my face by reading your encouraging comment.. Thank you SOOO MUCH HugHugHug
today is almost over, tomorrow will be here in a jiffy. and i will post tomorrow at 12am... So not so much more waiting.. It's just that i had exams which is the reason for the date. but after the 12th I will try my hardest to not have any more extended waiting periods.

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saniya9919

I am speechless...
Loved every bit of the update.
Thank you so much for this wonderful FF.
Please try to update soon if possible.

Thank you Saniya... I am so elated that you are enjoying the updates and the FF... HugEmbarrassedBig smile
The next one is coming soon... time will fly by...
Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvsakshi

OMG OMG what beautiful potraying of emotions of vulnerable lover [Ram] and cheated by her husband [pRIYA] claps claps ... sorry im unable to comment properly on your last update i was in a hurry to go somewhere ,want to edit it but till now i didnt done that ..sorry for that ..

With this update you almost cleared every of confusion reagarding the FF and its turning to another matured love story dear ..Love you for this ...How Ram kapoor manaofy's Priya when she decided to live like PRiya sharma ...eagerly waiting ...

Ye 12/12/12 is lucky date kya ...ok anyway eagerly waiting for it ...Thank you for such a wonderful update ...

Hey Neel... Happy [belated] Anniversary... TongueWink
Thank you for the wonderful comment, i am at a loss for words and here you are thinking about adding more words to your last comment. No matter how big or small your comment is, the fact that you took time out and commented speaks volumes about lengths.. Hug No sorry's yaar and no Editing, real comments are not edited and they come straight from the heart, just the way that i like them too.. Smile So thank you for each one of your comments! I love them all the same!

Yes the story will be hurled into a fast pace. the story will progress and any ounce of confusion that is left will be drained out!!! Big smile

ooo forgot to add...12/12/12 has a lot of hype around it and coincidentally that is the day that i will be FREEE Party

Edited by Oneandall - 10 December 2012 at 5:49pm
Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gupta90

beautiful that's the word i can say about this, precap is awesome but dont you think u will be posting it too lateCry

Thank you HugHeart SOOO mUCH HUN!!! Big smile happy you liked the odd, unexpected precap...The wait will soon be over... And the next update will be SUPER DUPER LONG!!!!!!!!!!!Tongue
Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjucool

wonderful update...

Thank you ANJU!!!!!! Big smile
Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viny_queen

this update clear most of the  story
now let see what ram do to woo priya
 but man its diffculte
precap so

Yes much of the story is clear now but yet the story will go on with more revelations! I am so happy that you liked it...

He has his work cut out for him. It is not an easy task... But I am glad that you liked the precap...

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaparikh1

Oyeee thank you so much for answering for my marriage question again...lol...Thanks a lot dear...And this update was awesome it has came out with almost all the suspense...So now Ram and Priya needs to give second chance to their love...I hope next update we can get some RaYa magic...I know you can...And will b waiting for the next update as it is on the last day of my exam...

P.S.- If my comments brings a smile, then u doing a better job by update such a wonderful story...Love yaa...Thanks...Hug

You are welcome!!!!!!! Things were clearing up slowly so all your pending questions were answered. Big smile You are right, they have to work it out somehow... Will the hate be able to conceal the love? Will the love be able to break through the hate? next update is coming soon.. I will try for Raya magic. 12/12/12 reallly????? Than you are like me.. my exams are also officially finished that day!!! PartyDancing

P.S. You can't give all the credit to me, without your lovely comments there would no smiles, just stories!! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaparikh1

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuz_mom

Its awesome sheetal. You are a fantastic writer.

Thannkkk you so much hun... that really means a lot and is extremely motivating!! :) <3 Hug

Go to top