Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: Kismat Ke Khiladi Part 19 Pg.145 1/20/2013 (Page 17)

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by balhfan

Nice update...
Wat bout priya?? did she jump off d balcony???
i seriously crave for more update...
u write amazing... really loved it...

Thanks for the pm... Clap

AWWW THANK YOU DEAR... Heart

good question, I kind of neglected Priya, left you all hanging.. the next update you will get the answer... I don't know whether you read my previous stuff but take a guess, do you think that i made her jump??? interested to see what you think...
Next update is tomorrow.. comment back your guess, if you see this before I post the next one tomorrow... Day Dreaming

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alya1991

Continue soon

Yuuppp tomorrow Thumbs Up
Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChitaRK

wow! Different Ram. Loved this.

Thank you dearHug!! yes he is different but same in the sense that he is still a child at heart. A child who, due to his past had to grow up way too fast and take care of everyone... So hpoefully this love game brings out his childishness as he steps out of his comfort zone...
Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pinkjali

First of all a very big sweet huggy to u for that lovely reply to my previous comment. Yupe.! This is the one of my fav sig, am glad u like it.. Sorry i can't give a long comment today, bcoz today am really spellbound.. From the biggest thing to the smallest thing , u discribe everything to the finest way... Always remember onething that u r a scpl god gifted gem... I hate u lots,lots,lots and lots... Holding my breath and waiting for saturday... Sorry for this small and useless comment but i dnt have anymore words to express how deeply ur ff every time touch my heart...

Again SORRYYYAngry...why are you always saying thatOuch? Angie no matter what you say, whether short or long, i will appreciate it...Your comments are always a delight to read.. And have you heard that big things come in small packages.. Besides, this is not even a short comment and even if it was i would LOVE IT JUST THE SAME!!! Your comments are special to me, I still remember how you encouraged me to write what i felt even if it is was not what everyone wanted to read (i.e. Rajat and Priya wala drama in last FF) so how can your words ever be useless to me? NOW DON'T SAY YOU ARE SORRY AGAIN, AFTER READING MY COMMENT!!! I AM NOT MAD AT YOU, PAGGAL... LOL... But you call me di right? So thora pyaar baari gussa toh baanta hain.. Love You sis!! Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PinkjaliDilli4BALH

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Awesome update...thanks for PM... Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilli4BALHOneandall

balhfan Senior Member
balhfan
balhfan

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oneandall

Originally posted by balhfan

Nice update...
Wat bout priya?? did she jump off d balcony???
i seriously crave for more update...
u write amazing... really loved it...

Thanks for the pm... Clap

AWWW THANK YOU DEAR... Heart

good question, I kind of neglected Priya, left you all hanging.. the next update you will get the answer... I don't know whether you read my previous stuff but take a guess, do you think that i made her jump??? interested to see what you think...
Next update is tomorrow.. comment back your guess, if you see this before I post the next one tomorrow... Day Dreaming

i know u 'll not do dat... 
i've read all ur prev FF n SS but i was a silent reader... 
i luv dem so much dat i've save it on my PC...
my xams r goin on so i just visit... 
eagerly awaiting for ur update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Oneandall

Pinkjali Senior Member
Pinkjali
Pinkjali

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oneandall

Originally posted by Pinkjali

First of all a very big sweet huggy to u for that lovely reply to my previous comment. Yupe.! This is the one of my fav sig, am glad u like it.. Sorry i can't give a long comment today, bcoz today am really spellbound.. From the biggest thing to the smallest thing , u discribe everything to the finest way... Always remember onething that u r a scpl god gifted gem... I hate u lots,lots,lots and lots... Holding my breath and waiting for saturday... Sorry for this small and useless comment but i dnt have anymore words to express how deeply ur ff every time touch my heart...

<font color="#0000CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">Again SORRYYYAngry...why are you always saying thatOuch? Angie no matter what you say, whether short or long, i will appreciate it...Your comments are always a delight to read.. And have you heard that big things come in small packages.. Besides, this is not <font size="4">even a </font>short comment and even if it was i would LOVE IT JUST THE SAME!!! Your comments are special to me, I still remember how you encouraged me to write what i fe<font size="4">lt</font> even if it is was not what everyone want<font size="4">ed</font> to read (i.e. Rajat and Priya wala drama in last FF) so how can your words ever be useless to me? </font><font color="#990000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">NOW DON'T SAY YOU ARE SORRY AGAIN, AFTER READING MY COMMENT!!! I AM NOT MAD AT YOU, PAGGAL... LOL... But you call me di right? So thora pyaar baari gussa toh baanta hain.. Love You sis!! Heart</font>
aap ko mujhe daante ka pura haq hai.. I know may baar baar sorry aur thank bolti rahti hu. Kya karu adaat se majbur but i will try my best to reduce this bad adaat of mine... I am always with my dear sis. Ur reply always make me sooo happy... I was and i will always hate u ^_^

Oneandall

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viny_queen

Fabulous Update...!!!!!!!!

mistakely they sleep together and doing such thingthen what is the feeling that ram tell her everything about his past that he never told by vikram

priya she is suffering more then ram lost her child lost her everything  and not able to belame anyone
by the way story move

what more comeup next i m waiting
waiting meeting of raya

Thank you Dear!!!
Yes Ram and Priya have a unique relationship, he didnt even know Priya that long but felt so comfortable around her.
Raya WILL meet soon...

next update is coming today...

Edited by Oneandall - 23 November 2012 at 1:23pm

viny_queen

Go to top