Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: Kismat Ke Khiladi Part 19 Pg.145 1/20/2013 (Page 116)

creativewriting Groupbie
creativewriting
creativewriting

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
awesome yaar you are to good read all your stories and eagerly waiting for next post. Pls post it asap.. SmileSmileSmileSmile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Oneandall

_CandyCream_ IF-Dazzler
_CandyCream_
_CandyCream_

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oneandall

Originally posted by _CandyCream_

Can't believe I'm first! Wink So very sorry for not commenting on the previous updates.. I promise I'll def leave a comment for every update once my exams get over! Happy New Year Sheetal di! Hug Heart

Yay you are first... I am so happy but you should be studying LOL... I still loved to see your comment and when i don't i understand... OKAY i will hold u up to that promise Wink...
Happy new year to you tooo!!!

Hug Heart

Hehe! I'm done with all my exams!!PartyLOL 
I can finally get to read all your updates! Big smile 

Oneandall

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Oneandall

Can't believe I'm first! Wink So very sorry for not commenting on the previous updates.. I promise I'll def leave a comment for every update once my exams get over! Happy New Year Sheetal di! Hug Heart

Yay you are first... I am so happy but you should be studying LOL... I still loved to see your comment and when i don't i understand... OKAY i will hold u up to that promise Wink...
Happy new year to you tooo!!!

Hug Heart

Hehe! I'm done with all my exams!!PartyLOL 
I can finally get to read all your updates! Big smile 

Congratulations ClapParty
Siacutie IF-Dazzler
Siacutie
Siacutie

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
ram ko 1000 volt k jhatka lage ga priya ko dekh krLOL
cant wait for next part 
zyada intezar mat krwana warna u r Dead just joking
update sooonnnBig smile

Oneandall

_CandyCream_ IF-Dazzler
_CandyCream_
_CandyCream_

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Part 10 -
Lovely update Sheetal di!! LOVED Ram & Neha's convo! Neha is such an adorable friend! Aww.. Ram's so cute! Askin her what should be the color of his tie?! Embarrassed Neha doesn't leave a single chance to pul his legs na?! LOL Love her for that!! Hug Ram on a Ducatti?!! Big smile That'll be such a treat to watch!! Day Dreaming
(Comin back from my dreamland.. LOL Embarrassed) Haha! Priya & Nutz must be super shocked seeing Ram on the bike!! Wink Love the way
RaYa check eachother out! Tongue Aww these two are so in love! Totally agree with Nutz! Can't wait to read about their meeting!! Day Dreaming

Oneandall

_CandyCream_ IF-Dazzler
_CandyCream_
_CandyCream_

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Part 11 -
Awesome update!! Vik & Neha are really the best friends one can have! Smile Hehe poor Ram got caught by Priya doin his fist pump! LOL Wow! Ram had really chalked out an amazing dinner plan! Omg.. Priya's words hurt.. Poor guy was tryin his best to converse casually with her.. Ouch Loved the way you wrote the scene where RaYa are yelling at each other! Could imagine the entire scene in front of my eyes.. Amazingly written! Clap Priya is the owner of Kapoor industries?! Shocked Ram's such a sweetheart! Heart But I'm still confused with his convo with babe.. Dying to know who babe is and why was Ram talkin to her like that?? Lets see if Ram's condition is what I'm thinkin it is! Wink

Oneandall

_CandyCream_ IF-Dazzler
_CandyCream_
_CandyCream_

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Part 12 -
Wow!! Whatte update! It was full of sexual tension.. Embarrassed Comin to Ram's condition.. It was pretty close to what I was thinking! Tongue This is such a big step for Ram to get back Priya!! Party I'm loving the progress of the story! Would've loved a little car romance! LOL I know that's a little too much to ask at this stage but hey nothin wrong in dreaming right?!!Day Dreaming Wink
OMG! Who's the new entry?! I'm don't think he can be a haddi.. But will def create probs for RaYa! Angry Very excited to read the next part!!

Oneandall

_CandyCream_ IF-Dazzler
_CandyCream_
_CandyCream_

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Part 13 -
OMG! I'm just speechless after reading this part.. It's that Ashwin again! Ugh.. Dead He's just soo annoying.. Prying into our dear Priya's life like that! Angry He got my blood boiling just like Ram's.. Loved the slap! But, omg.. how can Priya behave that way?! Disapprove Poor Ram he must've been shattered.. The least that Priya can do is listen to him and not go with Ashwin.. Angry She said YES!! I'm pulling my hair out here! LOL Priya really crossed a line ther.. Aww.. Poor Ram he did'nt even come to the Sharma house.. I'm glad Priya is feeling guilty.. Loved her little day dream.. Heart So beautifully written! Thank god she realised that she hurt Ram a little too much! OMG.. She actually said she loves Ram!! Day Dreaming But knowing you (The Queen of twists LOL ) I dont think Ram's gonna be on the other line! Wink Lets find out!

Oneandall

Go to top