FF: Kismat Ke Khiladi Part 19 Pg.145 1/20/2013 - Page 116

Posted: 11 years ago
so be ready 4 next thread dear
You are truly amazing Sheetal..congratulations...

Keep updating
Originally posted by creativewriting

I only come only for your post now i will be the first πŸ‘

Thanks dear!!! πŸ€— ❀️glad to see your comment first... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by _CandyCream_

OMG.. Brilliant update Sheetal di! I had to take a few minutes before commenting! I am just stunned after readin this chapter.. You are simply fabulous!! πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ Babe is Ram's mausi!! Aww kinda love the relation they share.. Omigosh poor Ram had to go through soo much when he was young.. 😭 It really sucks to see your parents fighting.. I guess that's the worst thing that can happen to a child.. Babe's such a strong lady! Really startin to admire her! Aargh.. It was stupid Ashwin who did this to Ram 😑 I hate him soo much! 🀒 Priya must be feeling miserable.. Can't help but feel sorry for both Ram & Priya.. Both of them weren't at fault and they're so messed up right now.. So babe's now helpin Priya bring Ashwin to justice.. This track scares me a lot! πŸ˜† πŸ˜› I'm really not surprised with Ram bein pissed at Priya.. I would be really pissed if I were in his place! πŸ˜‰ Thanks a lot for such an amazing chapter! Totally worth the wait (doesn't mean you can give the next update also a little late! πŸ˜› )! Kidding! 😳 But I really can't wait for the next part!!

Thank you so much hun!! πŸ€— ❀️
πŸ˜† Yay Babe passed in your books!
Next part is coming either tonight or tomorrow morning!! It will be a long one because i can't post the next next part until the weekend...
Originally posted by humdildechuke

Absolutely  awesome writing. Seriously how do you come up with this stuff... for you writing...finally the suspense is out and now Ram dont want to be with priya thats sad any way that was fabulous update...will be waiting for next one...till then 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR KIND and MOTIVATING WORDS!!!

Next part is coming either today or tomorrow!!!
Originally posted by Alaadin

Awesome update please update soon
Thanks for the pm

Thank you so much hun! πŸ€—β€οΈ
You are most welcome for the PM!