Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow, this is beautiful, getting interesting.. Please update soon, can't wait..
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

first of very very sorry sheetal di for not commenting on time... n be last comenters on this parts but was hell bent busy with work... so sorry once again... now will try to be regular but can't promise... but wither i commebt or not i know u always rocked... n u will always... so keep doing it...

Part14
why the hell on earth every one hurts only Ram... poor Golu had got injured badly so sad... he is still cuvring for Priya awww his ture love... & what the cheep Aswin was playing his game with Mrs. Kapoor... he will not be spare once Ram gets back in his RB mood... but why they called Priya at police station & what the crap they thinks Priya hurted Ram what is this all yaar... is Vik also doubting on Priya if yes then this is so sad & for god shake where is Ram n i hope he is fine... he needs Priya where she is stuck up with this case... i just hope everything got clear soon & seeing precap i thinks it been too... moving to read next part as Precap sounds wonder... keep up ur great work di...
leena04 thumbnail
Part15

thank god at lest Vikram belived on Priya n encorage her to splite out the truth even defance her front of blind police man much needed... awesome piece Di i really loved it... n what the crap is this sam & wilson... so cheep ppl n Aswin his their pawn Ram was always right but Priya never listen him... n what the hell when this two leave their ego behind n think something for their future its so pain when ur love tries to ignores u... so sad Ram must be so hurt... but finally Priya is with him n hope she will always... its ture u know ur loves velue only when its abt to go away from u for forever n this made relized Priya how much she loves Ram that is awesome... even the kiss was much needed in this situation very well suited awesome writing sheetal di... just mind blowing loved it... now moving to read next...
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh   was that idiot babe is counselling .. y is ram torturing her ...
leena04 thumbnail
Part16

so Ram yet not weak up he still in un concious state so sad but loved Priya KK conevy just like mother duaghter bond i always found priya gel up with KK more then Shipra as mother... so amezing feeling when u got ur mother in ur mother in law it makes everything so easy n teachful at every path awesome writting di... & yapppyyy Ram weak up with what an end u always end at most curious part Priya is getting shower & Ram went to see who is in his bathroom... wowoowwo awesome he will might be get again un consiuose seeing Priya around or will get angry to know moving to read next...
leena04 thumbnail
sorry double postEdited by leena04 - 11 years ago
leena04 thumbnail
Part17
wow what a lovey dovey moment btw RaYa i just loved it when Ram sees Priya in towel in hsi bathroom i can understand his nager with love awesome just awesome... n then their confronts is more awseome the kiss OMG so dream even after it was of rage too... loved RaYa sweet nok johok it make things more beautiful then anything finally everything getting settle on place but not sure is it getting right or not as Babe again came btw RaYa Ohh why on hell she need to calls Ram now when Priya is around... but i really felt bad the way Ram talk to her is he still loves her then where Priya stand in his life???? no doubt he loves Priya n want her only in his life but any women can't share her love... her men with anyone... its the big question which even arised in Priya's mind i hope Priya don't think to run away from this again n leave Ram i just hope they handle this together... now moving to read next... keep up ur great work di u r awesome...
gupta90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think she is the marriage counselor, lets see, waiting for the next part😊
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow thats a good update ..But The babe is councelling ...
Ooops my expectations went wrong this time ... Hmm i know the next update will reveal everything
waiting for it ..Update soon..
leena04 thumbnail
Part18

finally read all parts... so what was abt i scared Priya did the same... she loves Ram but noot able to find the solution of situation being with Ram... i think she is confused n more on that she is just disturb n thinking wisely... again the big ego came btw this two Priya again left Ram n Ram easily let her go... but a big thanks to Shudhir for conforting with Priya really this papa beti duo always made me to happy & delightful they both know each other so well... Sudhir supports Ram that really nice & he came to take Priya then to go meet Babe Shows what Priya means to him in front of Priya eyes & big fat ego... so finally both r together n willing to be too so happy to read this but like alweays u won't let up happy much at the end again u left us in the middle of ocen without any source... in next u r gonaa confronts Priya & Babe... ohh goes is she any conciler or its Ram's plan... to clear the air of his & Babe reation not sure let's see... waiting for next do update very very soon sheetal di... u r awesome writter no doubt...