Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oneandall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: creativewriting

awesome yaar you are to good read all your stories and eagerly waiting for next post. Pls post it asap.. 😊 

Thank you so much hun! πŸ€—β€οΈ
I will post the next one very soon! πŸ˜ƒ
Oneandall thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siacutie

ram ko 1000 volt k jhatka lage ga priya ko dekh krπŸ˜†

cant wait for next part 
zyada intezar mat krwana warna u r πŸ€’ just joking
update sooonnnπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you sooo much Sia! πŸ€—β€οΈ
πŸ˜† Yea he will be shocked!! And Priya also! πŸ˜‰
No i won't make you wait so long, mujhe marna nahi hain!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Next part will be coming very very soon!

Oneandall thumbnail

Originally posted by: _CandyCream_

Part 10 -
Lovely update Sheetal di!! LOVED Ram & Neha's convo! Neha is such an adorable friend! Aww.. Ram's so cute! Askin her what should be the color of his tie?! 😳 Neha doesn't leave a single chance to pul his legs na?! πŸ˜† Love her for that!! πŸ€— Ram on a Ducatti?!! πŸ˜ƒ That'll be such a treat to watch!!
(Comin back from my dreamland.. πŸ˜† 😳) Haha! Priya & Nutz must be super shocked seeing Ram on the bike!! πŸ˜‰ Love the way
RaYa check eachother out! πŸ˜› Aww these two are so in love! Totally agree with Nutz! Can't wait to read about their meeting!!

Thank you so much sweety!! πŸ€—β€οΈ
Your comment sent me back to dreamland...
πŸ˜ƒ
Oneandall thumbnail

Part 11 -
Awesome update!! Vik & Neha are really the best friends one can have! 😊 Hehe poor Ram got caught by Priya doin his fist pump! πŸ˜† Wow! Ram had really chalked out an amazing dinner plan! Omg.. Priya's words hurt.. Poor guy was tryin his best to converse casually with her.. Loved the way you wrote the scene where RaYa are yelling at each other! Could imagine the entire scene in front of my eyes.. Amazingly written! πŸ‘ Priya is the owner of Kapoor industries?! 😲 Ram's such a sweetheart! ❀️ But I'm still confused with his convo with babe.. Dying to know who babe is and why was Ram talkin to her like that?? Lets see if Ram's condition is what I'm thinkin it is! πŸ˜‰

THANK YOU SO MUCH! πŸ€—β€οΈ Glad you could visualize the scene... Mission accomplished.. πŸ˜‰
Babe ka raaz is the next track!! as you will see in part 17! hmmm let's seee πŸ˜›
Oneandall thumbnail

Part 12 -
Wow!! Whatte update! It was full of sexual tension.. 😳 Comin to Ram's condition.. It was pretty close to what I was thinking! πŸ˜› This is such a big step for Ram to get back Priya!! πŸ₯³ I'm loving the progress of the story! Would've loved a little car romance! πŸ˜† I know that's a little too much to ask at this stage but hey nothin wrong in dreaming right?!! πŸ˜‰
OMG! Who's the new entry?! I'm don't think he can be a haddi.. But will def create probs for RaYa! 😑 Very excited to read the next part!!

Thanks... πŸ€—β€οΈ
πŸ˜† car romance... doesn't hurt to ask, let's see what i can do!! πŸ˜›

Oneandall thumbnail

Part 13 -
OMG! I'm just speechless after reading this part.. It's that Ashwin again! Ugh.. 🀒 He's just soo annoying.. Prying into our dear Priya's life like that! 😑 He got my blood boiling just like Ram's.. Loved the slap! But, omg.. how can Priya behave that way?! πŸ˜’ Poor Ram he must've been shattered.. The least that Priya can do is listen to him and not go with Ashwin.. 😑 She said YES!! I'm pulling my hair out here! πŸ˜† Priya really crossed a line ther.. Aww.. Poor Ram he did'nt even come to the Sharma house.. I'm glad Priya is feeling guilty.. Loved her little day dream.. ❀️ So beautifully written! Thank god she realised that she hurt Ram a little too much! OMG.. She actually said she loves Ram!! But knowing you (The Queen of twists πŸ˜† ) I dont think Ram's gonna be on the other line! πŸ˜‰ Lets find out!

Thank you once more!! πŸ€—β€οΈ
🀣 Yaar  i am LMAO reading your comment... Was drinking tea, almost spat it out reading the pulling out your hair part... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You are amazing... reading your comments is such a delight...
Queen of twist, yes there might be something up with that phone call πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Oneandall thumbnail

Part 14 -
Oh my gosh! I actually thought I missed an update.. I went back n checked! πŸ˜†
Ohno.. Poor Ram.. 😭 Who can do this to him?? 😑 They're suspecting Priya to be behind all this?! Firstly she's so shocked getting the news of Ram and then this?? It must be difficult for her to take in all this.. Aargh! It was Ashwin's call! Vik too must be so shocked.. How's Priya gonna get outta this? Precap is so well written! Priya's love, anguish and her being angry with herself for doing that to Ram comes through beautifully.. You are a brilliant writer Sheetal di! πŸ‘

Lol sorry about the confusion!! Wanted to present it a bit differently... lol you are so cute, went back and checked πŸ€—... I will reveal that openly soon from the man himself but for now i think we can guess... Thank you so much!! πŸ€—β€οΈ
Oneandall thumbnail

Part 15 -
WOW! Smashing update Sheetal di! Have a feeling that slime ball Ashwin has got something to do with Ram's incident.. 😑 Omg.. Priya must've been shocked at what was happening in the lounge.. Yay!! Ram's there! πŸ˜ƒ A big *muah* to him!! 😳 Hate those guys! Priya continues to surprise me (in a bad way!) How can she walk away from him after all that he did? After she realised her feelings for him?? Really feel so sad for Ram..
Finally they allowed Priya to meet Ram! That scene brought tears to my eyes.. It was so emotional.. Can't wait to read the next part!

Thank you so much!! πŸ€—β€οΈ
realization is a dagger at times and ego does not make things any better.

Oneandall thumbnail

Part 16 -
OMG! Brilliant update Sheetal di!! πŸ˜ƒ Loved the way Priya kept snapping at the doctor and the nurse for hurting Ram.. 😳 KK & Priya's convo was so emotional.. You made me get all choked up! πŸ˜› Beautiful dialogues.. Really good to see Priya's caring nature after so long! πŸ˜† So she has decided to surprise Ram!! Haha! Ram's gonna get the shock of his life!! πŸ˜‰ Can't wait to read the next part!!

Thank you so much !! πŸ€—β€οΈ
I know what you are thinking, "It's about frikken time.." πŸ˜†
An unexpected surprise for both of them!
next part is coming very very soon!!

Oneandall thumbnail

I thought I'll read 3 chapters today n the next 4 tomorrow.. But I just couldn't stop reading!! πŸ˜ƒ
There you go Sheetal di! Kept up my promise!! πŸ˜‰

YOU ARE SUCH A DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€—
yes you did keep you promise ... I am proud of you!! 😳 πŸ˜†
Thank you for the pleasurable and funny comments !