Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Oneandall

Yay you are first... I am so happy but you should be studying πŸ˜†... I still loved to see your comment and when i don't i understand... OKAY i will hold u up to that promise πŸ˜‰...
Happy new year to you tooo!!!

πŸ€— ❀️

Hehe! I'm done with all my exams!!πŸ₯³πŸ˜† 
I can finally get to read all your updates! πŸ˜ƒ 
Oneandall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _CandyCream_

Hehe! I'm done with all my exams!!πŸ₯³πŸ˜† 
I can finally get to read all your updates! πŸ˜ƒ 

Congratulations πŸ‘πŸ₯³
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ram ko 1000 volt k jhatka lage ga priya ko dekh krπŸ˜†
cant wait for next part 
zyada intezar mat krwana warna u r πŸ€’ just joking
update sooonnnπŸ˜ƒ
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Part 10 -
Lovely update Sheetal di!! LOVED Ram & Neha's convo! Neha is such an adorable friend! Aww.. Ram's so cute! Askin her what should be the color of his tie?! 😳 Neha doesn't leave a single chance to pul his legs na?! πŸ˜† Love her for that!! πŸ€— Ram on a Ducatti?!! πŸ˜ƒ That'll be such a treat to watch!!
(Comin back from my dreamland.. πŸ˜† 😳) Haha! Priya & Nutz must be super shocked seeing Ram on the bike!! πŸ˜‰ Love the way
RaYa check eachother out! πŸ˜› Aww these two are so in love! Totally agree with Nutz! Can't wait to read about their meeting!!
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Part 11 -
Awesome update!! Vik & Neha are really the best friends one can have! 😊 Hehe poor Ram got caught by Priya doin his fist pump! πŸ˜† Wow! Ram had really chalked out an amazing dinner plan! Omg.. Priya's words hurt.. Poor guy was tryin his best to converse casually with her.. Loved the way you wrote the scene where RaYa are yelling at each other! Could imagine the entire scene in front of my eyes.. Amazingly written! πŸ‘ Priya is the owner of Kapoor industries?! 😲 Ram's such a sweetheart! ❀️ But I'm still confused with his convo with babe.. Dying to know who babe is and why was Ram talkin to her like that?? Lets see if Ram's condition is what I'm thinkin it is! πŸ˜‰
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Part 12 -
Wow!! Whatte update! It was full of sexual tension.. 😳 Comin to Ram's condition.. It was pretty close to what I was thinking! πŸ˜› This is such a big step for Ram to get back Priya!! πŸ₯³ I'm loving the progress of the story! Would've loved a little car romance! πŸ˜† I know that's a little too much to ask at this stage but hey nothin wrong in dreaming right?!! πŸ˜‰
OMG! Who's the new entry?! I'm don't think he can be a haddi.. But will def create probs for RaYa! 😑 Very excited to read the next part!!
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Part 13 -
OMG! I'm just speechless after reading this part.. It's that Ashwin again! Ugh.. 🀒 He's just soo annoying.. Prying into our dear Priya's life like that! 😑 He got my blood boiling just like Ram's.. Loved the slap! But, omg.. how can Priya behave that way?! πŸ˜’ Poor Ram he must've been shattered.. The least that Priya can do is listen to him and not go with Ashwin.. 😑 She said YES!! I'm pulling my hair out here! πŸ˜† Priya really crossed a line ther.. Aww.. Poor Ram he did'nt even come to the Sharma house.. I'm glad Priya is feeling guilty.. Loved her little day dream.. ❀️ So beautifully written! Thank god she realised that she hurt Ram a little too much! OMG.. She actually said she loves Ram!! But knowing you (The Queen of twists πŸ˜† ) I dont think Ram's gonna be on the other line! πŸ˜‰ Lets find out!
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Part 14 -
Oh my gosh! I actually thought I missed an update.. I went back n checked! πŸ˜†
Ohno.. Poor Ram.. 😭 Who can do this to him?? 😑 They're suspecting Priya to be behind all this?! Firstly she's so shocked getting the news of Ram and then this?? It must be difficult for her to take in all this.. Aargh! It was Ashwin's call! Vik too must be so shocked.. How's Priya gonna get outta this? Precap is so well written! Priya's love, anguish and her being angry with herself for doing that to Ram comes through beautifully.. You are a brilliant writer Sheetal di! πŸ‘
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Part 15 -
WOW! Smashing update Sheetal di! Have a feeling that slime ball Ashwin has got something to do with Ram's incident.. 😑 Omg.. Priya must've been shocked at what was happening in the lounge.. Yay!! Ram's there! πŸ˜ƒ A big *muah* to him!! 😳 Hate those guys! Priya continues to surprise me (in a bad way!) How can she walk away from him after all that he did? After she realised her feelings for him?? Really feel so sad for Ram..
Finally they allowed Priya to meet Ram! That scene brought tears to my eyes.. It was so emotional.. Can't wait to read the next part!
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Part 16 -
OMG! Brilliant update Sheetal di!! πŸ˜ƒ Loved the way Priya kept snapping at the doctor and the nurse for hurting Ram.. 😳 KK & Priya's convo was so emotional.. You made me get all choked up! πŸ˜› Beautiful dialogues.. Really good to see Priya's caring nature after so long! πŸ˜† So she has decided to surprise Ram!! Haha! Ram's gonna get the shock of his life!! πŸ˜‰ Can't wait to read the next part!!