FF: Kismat Ke Khiladi Part 19 Pg.145 1/20/2013 - Page 84

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Alya1991

Nice update...very touchy n emotional...Continue soon!!!

Thank you Alya! πŸ€—β€οΈ
Next part will be up soon!

Originally posted by -evan-

m not sure wt is wrong wid dis dammned like button... sometimes it simply gives up the ghost :x x

acche bacchi ki tarah jaldi jaldi upd kar dena.. okay?? lol

Lol!!
πŸ˜‰
Let's not talk about ghosts, i have to sleep soon and now I will be scared..
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by luvsakshi

Hey sheethal ..another awesome update .. Your Priya is just strong and loved the way she walked to the flat ..Poor lady she didnt expected Rams accident ..Hmm so Now our hitler is gonna gove nice smacks to Ashwin ...
Gonna wait for it ..I know her pallu could have strucked somewhere in the bed ... Hai na!!
Anyway you wont leave us surprised each time...waiting to see Ram triggered the palllu .. πŸ˜†

Thanks so much Neel! πŸ€—β€οΈ
Lol... You never know Neel, log mujhe twist queen bulatai hain.. So just might surprise you with the unexpected!! πŸ˜‰ 'πŸ˜†

Edited by Oneandall - 11 years ago

Oh really ..You were mourning for his accident πŸ˜†
And now also you should continue ,..Because he hasnt open his eyes yet/... πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Evan is just too adorable... My god what a good point, he was mourning his accident. I am rendered speechless. what can i say to that!! Better open his eyes soon!! πŸ˜›

Haha you are addicted to it ..Just forget it for some time than comeback ...Ghost will work ourthat time .. πŸ˜†

Phir se bhooot wala baat!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜• I am gonna have nightmares for sure tonight!! like button bhoot hoga yaa phir bhootni??? lol...Guess we'll find out...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by priyankapatwa

dis is just soo beautiful
I dnt knw Wat to say hw to start
every bit of it was so touching

loved d Way priya was expressing her love
it was just wonderful n lovely

want more n more of ur updates
contact soon

xoxo Priyanka <3

Thank you so so much Priyanka! πŸ€—β€οΈ
Next part is coming soon!
Originally posted by crystal30

Sheetal, you are there again, a breath taking update that I was so eagerly waiting for.. As the mystery continues not sure who the culprit is, as the sword is hanging on two suspects. I thought it would be a long update..please update the next part soonest, cant wait long.

Thank you

Hey Crystal Thank you so much dearest... πŸ€—β€οΈ
The next part  will be up for sure on the 7, so today!!
Originally posted by desi_baby07

Sheetal, I'm literally shedding tears! What a maha tear-jerker update! I can visualize the whole scene where Priya tries to bring life to Ram... it's so touching and sad.
Okies... rhona band until I re-read it again... 😳
How I wish it's actually Ram holding onto Priya's dupatta and not a false alarm lol.

And how dare those men touch Priya... she's only Ram's! Hehe, I loved the grand entry of Ram coming to save his wifey! Exactly how I wanted it, thank you yaar! πŸ˜ƒ
And it was also sweet to see the brotherly concern from Vikram when he heard of the incident. I knew he wouldn't hold Priya accountable. :)

Hmm.. so now the question is if Ashwin is actually behind the attack or not...
Let's see where you take the story from here... love how it keeps us guessing!
Great update Sheetal! Eagerly waiting for the next update!

-aisha.

Thank you so much Aisha!! πŸ€—β€οΈ
So i fulfilled some of your wishes... thanks for the continued support...
I am so bad, always making you all cry.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Next part is coming soon!! it's 2:08am (can't sleep 😭)right now... I will post it when i wake up pakka promise. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Oneandall - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -evan-

Hihihi... Don't forget this story is somewhat based on a BT serial and BT heroes are invincible, immortal 🀣... Just kidding :D ... The thing is, Priya has taken the guard, so there is nothing to worry about 😊 slowly Ram will get over it 😊

Now our lady Hitler 🀣 will smack that moron Aswin down ... Yay! Lookin' forward to it ... πŸ˜†

yay so Evan is not going to go on strike from commenting!! πŸ₯³πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by balhfan4ever

Sheetal, Awesome all the way! Ram needs to wake up for his love's sake and take away all the pain that's making both of them suffer silently ...they both need to be together and deal with that swine Ashwin😑. Waiting for the next partπŸ‘

Thank you so much hun! πŸ€—β€οΈ
Next part is coming soon!