Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonuz_mom thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Fantastic update Sheetal.  Looking forward to the next one. 
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
yaar all part u written very well i love this story too much u r such amzing writerπŸ‘πŸ‘
what i say  more
viny_queen thumbnail
I THINK I KILL THAT POLICE WALA HOW MUCH TIME HE WASTE
YAAR RAM KO HOSHKAB AAYE GA
THE WAY PRIYA TRY TO WAKE HIM I
 LION KAPOOR YOUR  tigressCOME SO WAKE UP
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ€—Fab update sheetal, superb, so emotional, wish Ram jaldi se thik ho jaye, my poor 
Eagerly waiting for the next one,thanks for this awesome story.you rock gal. πŸ‘
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hats off to you sheetal di...i always wonder hw u manage to present excellent updates everytime...waah kya baat hai...all credit goes to priyas character...a sensible wife...just update soon...getting irrestible to read next part...
BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ok.. Hi again Sheetal...
Remember me?? Well hope u do.. Hihi...
Ok... First... M soo soo sorry... Not for not commenting on the updates... Its a big huge SORRY for not reading it soo long... Bug i had my own reason for not doing it...
Kismat ka khel was like the best thing i ever read.. N i knew this would b equally good.. But dude.. Ur great at keeping suspenses.. N i couldnt have taken sok any of them... I wouldve literally died of impatience... So the day i read ur first part, i decided ill keep it for later... Thats the day i decided to read it once 15 parts are posted... And tge day is here...
And well.. What a perfect dday it was... For two reasons...
One: i consider it my birthday present... Well my bday was exactly a month back.. But who cares... Lolz..
Two: i had to stay up till 12 to wish my BFF on her birthday... So spent half the night reading it all together...

I soo love the story.. N the way u narrate it makes it all the more pleasurable.. Love the way u portyed emotions.. Be it Rams regret, Priyas anger.. Their love for the other n the concern they have..

My fav part so far.. Well there r 2..
I love the cute lil boy in the restaurant... He reminded me of my kid bro..
N.. I loved it when priya said HER HUSBAND TOOK HER OUT... And the facts that followed.. I mean Ram slapping Ashwin and showing his possessiveness and care for Priya...

Ok... Ive spoken enuff... Its ur turn now... Tell me whats happening further.. Update soon.. Will be waiting eagerly n desperately...
Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U know it all.. Where to start, where to stop, where to left as hanging, which is the most high point in a update, everything.. May be thats why ur the queen of writting... The update was equally happy and sad one.. Dnt know why but i want to read this update as many time i can.. I wanted this i so wanted this, Priya to fight for her love this time... Each and every sentence was so beautifully written, u have magic in ur hand. If that ass-win is included in this attack naa, then he should get a proper lesson for it.. Now we will get the sherni priya back.. And about the last line of this update, i have stoped guessing in ur story bcoz ur imagination is much higher than mine.. No precap..? Very bad.. Enjoyed and loved the update thoroughly.. Now update really sooner like a gud sis.. Hate u lots and lots.. And not to forgot, congrats for crossing the 100 page mark πŸ€— πŸ€— ❀️Edited by Pinkjali - 11 years ago
Oneandall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -evan-

OH GOD... let me res it at first πŸ˜‰
edited...

'sheetal it was a smashing update... love it... can't wait anylonger to read the next of it...

m not sure if u noticed it... i didn't comment on the prev upd.. coz i was mourning the accident of our beloved golu...lol

🀣  Awesome... πŸ‘πŸΌ no angry faces. you did it!!
Thanks a lot Evan. πŸ€—β€οΈ
πŸ˜† Accha toh yeh baat hain...
 i noticed it because i am always looking out to see if you res'd first.
Well if that's the case than i hope you are ready to celebrate his *quick* recovery.. 😊
Next part will be up soon!

Edited by Oneandall - 11 years ago
Oneandall thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjucool

fabulous update

loved it

Thanks Anju! πŸ€—β€οΈ
Oneandall thumbnail