Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oneandall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Pinkjali

Wow..!! What a dhamkedaar update.. A perfect emotion outburst, this love is just impossible.. They started fighting in the restaurant itself, love is leading them to a silly but loveble path.. Ab thora sa priya ka gussa kum bhi kardo... U can't leave the update and me hanging like this in btw that beautiful show.. Now be a gud big sis and update really really soon.. Hate u sheetal di..

Thank you angie dear..πŸ€—. sorry for interupting the show. I dont want to alway make the updates too long...
Yes its true love makes us do silly things
Priya has a reason behind her hesitation...
stay tuned for the next one.. <3 u sis
Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: ahana1994

hey sheetal first of all i'm very very sorry for being late 😭 i have some problem login through my cell so coudn't comment and it's not possible for me to login through my pc daily 😭 so plz forgive me πŸ˜ƒ

well coming to the update as usual it was fantastic πŸ‘ bt i'm sad that RAYA have lost their baby 😭 i really love that champ who made them to kiss 😳 kass aisa serial mai bhi hota 😳 by d way that kiss part u have described very beautifully πŸ‘ lets c how ram will win her heart back 😳 waiting for ur next part πŸ˜ƒ and ya thanx for the pm dear😊

Hey Ahana,

You don't have to say sorry... I completely understand...

Thank you for commenting and reading, albeit through your cell. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—β€οΈ
Next part is coming soon... Ram cannot win her back alone, there is more to the story than they both think.

You are most welcome for the PM's

Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alya1991

Nice update ...continue soon!!!

ALYA!!!

NEXT PART IS COMING SOON!
Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: sss283

wow πŸ˜›...that was amazing
emotional rollercoaster
luvd it
waiting for raya to get back together...

RAYA will get back together in this FF very soon!!
Thank you for reading and commenting hun. πŸ€—
Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siacutie

it was superb raya r shocked seeing there siblingsπŸ˜ƒ
update soonπŸ˜ƒ

AWW SIA!! WHAT A CUTE PIGGY PICTURE... THANK YOU!!! πŸ€—

❀️

Next part is coming SOON!
Edited by Oneandall - 11 years ago
Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: leena04

OMG di first of all very very soory for sabse late reply but not regrating as now i wuill get to read all 4 part in one go u know how much i love that... awesome update di u just put the soul in to this FF's Ram & Priya... awesome... even Sid & Aye is positive here that's the beutiful thing... but after that what u made its just outstanding... too awesome Sheetal di just too gud What Ram did was so emotional he did with gud intaintion but some where Priya is also right... she want to stand on her feet not with Ram's support after what she gone threw but i love the last part where RaYa admittes thier love for each other awww i loved when Priya get shy as Ram kissed n he made his grip more thighten after her objection... awesome... now moving to read next...

Don't be sorry... πŸ˜ƒ I am just happy to see your comment... thank you πŸ€—SO MUCH FOR THE LOVELY COMMENT!!! REALLY LOVE IT!! ❀️ There is more to the story that might flip the script...IT will be exposed in the next update...
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Oneandall thumbnail

OMG once again u hit the stork Di... i can completly justify with Priya's situation she got cheated with person whom she loved the most n its not easy to trust on that person again...what ever she did in fear as she don't know when Ram will left her hand in middle she has no assurance but poor my Golu what desater situation he is going threw now the task for him will be more difficulte as now his both siblings relationship can be affected by him... so let's see how Ram make it up... Precap is awesome moving to read next...

RAYA will make up soon πŸ˜‰

Thank you for reading and commenting LEENA!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈ
Oneandall thumbnail

part 7

awww awesome sheetal di what an update u brought nuaghty boy to make RaYa realizes their love for each other that was the awesome idea as just only gron up kid only make This 2 growning up elders in to love birds lol awesome... & the last part just mind blowing... smart Kid made them kiss omg it was so passionte n sizzling... loved RaYa's bonding with kids i hope they will get their lost baby soon... when they will reunites once again... now moving to read next as what was the end of Kiss...

Thank you Leena... πŸ€—
πŸ˜† naughty kid was needed...
They will reunite soon... just one more thing needs to be addressed and that will come out in the next update...
Oneandall thumbnail

part 8

Ram finally find out Priya still loves him the way she even give in into their kiss was just like fresh breath of new living life awesome amezing...just mid blowing... & the way Priya get un sure of her mind mad up for leading life without Ram... as she don't want get hurt was even awesome... awww the kid came as cupid lovely... awesome... but end was really drametic... Priya again back in her hitler avtar... & Sid Aye come to know abt thier siblings... so now waiting for next update do it soon di can't wait to see thier reactions...

Thank you Leena for reading and commenting on all the parts

NEXT UPDATE IS COMING SOON!
Oneandall thumbnail

awww di u r such sweet heat abt which Signature u r talking???

yes i m hell bend busy as my marrige is in 2 months so really very happy...happy that u understand...

yes what i found abt Priya's family i just wrote up but its b'coz u write them so welll loved it i know that... next is suprise ...

I mean the pictures, they are too good... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

WOW YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED IN 2 MONTHS... CONGRATS!!!

YOU MUST BE SUPER BUSY..

BUT STILL YOU COMMENTED...
THANK YOU!!!! πŸ€—