This content was originally posted by: sss283

sorry sorry...for being late sheetal
im in a daze...still in raya world ...wow
you write so realistically...wow
got 2 parts to read so double dose...
love it infinite much
hope ram sets things back right soon...

Don't say sorry hun!!
Thank you, I am happy that you liked it and honoured that you like my writing style 🤗❤️!!!
I hope he does too 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oneandall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: leena04

part 2
sorry... sorry... very sorry... sheetal di... i know i m very late but what to do was dam busy with wedding prepartaions... but finally catch on the FF n so happy that u back with bang... i already read first part n this 2nd part is also treat to read ...

so Shudhir is still sensible... she know from what Priya is going threw awww this father duaghter bond always make me emotinal... shipra like always loud & agrresive... Ayesha is clueless in the situation... Kartik is carring brother... Nuts poor girl don't know now what to do... so yet mistry is unvial... but mistake is 100 % of Ram's but what????? n why he did???? that he loves hi lady so much yet parts away from her... even his best friend is not supporting him... so bad moving to read next now...

LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE... THAT IS SO NEAT!! Did you make it... if you did than you are really talented... 😳

NO SORRY, PLEASE... Thank you for commenting, i understand that you might have been busy..And i am totally fine with that!😃

You nailed all the characters dead on!!
the next part will be a surprise!
Oneandall thumbnail

part 3
ohh so Ram's past story were similer to show just that he never leaved his mother's side... that was really nice n Sid Nuts r his real siblings were even nice thing... i loved ur Ram's past story then show... at least he was always on right path expect once... so Ram did all the mess he endded up with her sleeping just to take revange but honestly i m angry with him as he did not did it with intaintions he did b'cos that night he found his soulmate & he can't control his emotion overwhelmed... awesome update i loved this FF b'coz in this RaYa is also not perfect they will make perfect each other when they will meet... awesome update i just loved it... awesome...

Yeah me too, i never liked the fact that he left his mother's side... You are right as we can see now, he has found his soulmate, but after finding out the truth she is just hurt. Thank you i am happy that you liked it!
Oneandall thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sonakshi-grp

SUPERBLY WRITTEN...LOVED IT...PRECAPE SEEMS INTERESTING.WAITING FOR THE NEXT PART.

Thank you Sonakshi! 🤗 Next part is coming soon!
-evan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey Shital, 12.12.12 is here & give us an update as you promised in the last update 😉 😉Edited by -evan- - 11 years ago
Oneandall thumbnail

Part 4 -
Awesome update Sheetal di! finally truth unvile about RaYa story! Yayy! Ram's meanie character is so hard to digest! 😛 Love the way you have portrayed him though! but he is not so meanie from herat even his intaintion were meanie but not his action his feelings were not to ruin the image of Priya so he were golden from heart so nice of him... 😆
Gosh.. Priya must've been shattered when she came to know about Ram.. she broke down completly... The hospital scene brought tears to my eyes.. 😭

Beautifully written! by u Sheetal di... It's gonna be awesome to see Ram win back Priya! It's gonna so damn hard for both of them! its not an essy task after what Priya mad her self...
Precap's interesting!! but i feel its not truth may be some past memorirs or Ram's imagination... Priya can't break down so easily... so Waiting for the next part! do update sooon...
Long wait but it's a pretty cool date - 12/12/12! 😉
Thanks a lot for the PMs! 🤗
but a requset if u consider it i want to know what made them end up in bad that night i knew both were drunk n both didn't knew but still wanted to know how was it happend that night... b'coz as much as i knew u will spiled out it slowlly with passing update but want to know more that how was RaYa's feeling for each other in past 6 months do they fallin in love with each other equally or not can't wait for this to reavel so plz pllz... post next bigger one... as u can...

TAHNK YOUUU ❤️🤗

I WILL TAKE YOUR REQUEST INTO CONSIDERATION! The thing is Ram was buzzed and Priya was drunk. He opened up to her. But i will expand more in the coming updates. I promise 😃
Oneandall thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pinkjali

1 week down still 1 week and 5 days to go.. Is 12/12/12 ne toh laga di readers ki..

Hehe 😛 Aigaya 12/12/12
Edited by Oneandall - 11 years ago
Oneandall thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: viny_queen

waiting for more

It's coming! 😃
Oneandall thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pinkjali

2 weeks and 1 day down.. Still 4 days to go... If it takes a whole day to read ur update naa then also i will read.. Bcoz am hungry... Wow..! Regular updates after 12/12/12..? Then the waiting is very much worth it.. Loving this sweet pain of waiting...

😃 you are sooo sweet sister...

Oneandall thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lalmadhu

WAITING

WAITING
WAITING

It's coming soon! 😃😳