Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Oneandall

<font color="#0000CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">Again SORRYYY😡...why are you always saying that? Angie no matter what you say, whether short or long, i will appreciate it...Your comments are always a delight to read.. And have you heard that big things come in small packages.. Besides, this is not <font size="4">even a </font>short comment and even if it was i would LOVE IT JUST THE SAME!!! Your comments are special to me, I still remember how you encouraged me to write what i fe<font size="4">lt</font> even if it is was not what everyone want<font size="4">ed</font> to read (i.e. Rajat and Priya wala drama in last FF) so how can your words ever be useless to me? </font><font color="#990000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">NOW DON'T SAY YOU ARE SORRY AGAIN, AFTER READING MY COMMENT!!! I AM NOT MAD AT YOU, PAGGAL... 😆... But you call me di right? So thora pyaar baari gussa toh baanta hain.. Love You sis!! ❤️</font>

aap ko mujhe daante ka pura haq hai.. I know may baar baar sorry aur thank bolti rahti hu. Kya karu adaat se majbur but i will try my best to reduce this bad adaat of mine... I am always with my dear sis. Ur reply always make me sooo happy... I was and i will always hate u ^_^
Oneandall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: viny_queen

Fabulous Update...!!!!!!!!

mistakely they sleep together and doing such thingthen what is the feeling that ram tell her everything about his past that he never told by vikram

priya she is suffering more then ram lost her child lost her everything  and not able to belame anyone
by the way story move

what more comeup next i m waiting
waiting meeting of raya

Thank you Dear!!!
Yes Ram and Priya have a unique relationship, he didnt even know Priya that long but felt so comfortable around her.
Raya WILL meet soon...

next update is coming today...

Edited by Oneandall - 11 years ago
Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: humdildechuke

Woww superb update...Ram Kapoor here is different but nice...do continue soon...

Heyyy Thanks for the lovely comment🤗... Yes Ram is different in this FF, his bitter past has forced him to put up a brick wall around his heart that Priya managed to break through in one night...
Next part is coming today... 😊
Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky2606

Nice update
Love hate relationship b/w raya its awesome
waiting 4 ur next update
Thanx 4 d pm

Thanks Pinky!! 🤗 The next update will be coming later on today...

Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: namrocksss

Fabulous... 

THANK YOU!!!!! 🤗
Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyankapatwa

you are such a wonderful writer.
this is d first tym I have read ur ff's n would
like to say u really write in a beautiful way.

would love to read ur next Ff asap.
xoxo priya.

Thank you Priya for reading my FF and commenting!! It means a lot to me that you like my writing style, that's very encouraging... 🤗 ❤️ I will have the next update up soon for this FF...

Edited by Oneandall - 11 years ago
Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: D4BALH

A big big Thankx to u 4 coming back at first. And again big thankx 4 writing and posting it a month early than u were supposed to do it.. And abt the ff, it has same taste of ur secret, love and all.. Just can't wait 4 friday to so that i could read next part..

HEY Dilli seeing your comment put a smile on my face👍🏼😃... missed your comments... How have you been?? And no need to say thank you dear... in fact i should be saying thank you to you for your support with the last FF. how could i resist and RAYA is so adorable, couldn't stop thinking about stories... 😆 Aww so happy you are liking it...  will have the next part up later on...
Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: saniya9919

Awesome story, would love to watch the love-hate track in your writing style which is just amazing.

Eagerly waiting for the next update.
Please PM me.

Thank you Saniya for this awesome comment🤗. I am so happy you are enjoying this track and honoured that you like my writing style. I have added you as a friend and will surely send you a PM for the following updates.
Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvsakshi

That was a smashing update ...

Thank you Neel!! 🤗❤️
Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siacutie

u r an outstanding writer sheetal the way u have presented this ff was minblowing @ part 3 was just awesum i like the concept very much 👏

@ the way story is moving i cant wait for the next part
update soon 😃

SIA! That was such a sweet comment and it meant the world to me...

Glad you are enjoying the concept. I will have the next part up today!!