My heart bleeds..will MISS ARSHI..!!<3

Posted: 11 years ago
Gals n Guys I was not in IF from one week nearly...today i came n what i saw is jus so painful..!
My friends in IF very well know how big phangurl i am of dis man called
Barun Sobti...He cant leave No this cant happen !😭

So guys jus bear me as i want to share My IPK story wid U all...

I was Jus Changing Channel n arguing wid My sis to put some Music Channel as she was Watching some crappy Saas-Bahu Show...den break came n I was Jus Teasing her Y do u watch such shows and all..den the first time i saw the IPK promo Which was

"Ye Mat bhoolo kapdein hi Insaan ki aaukaat batatein hain"
"Hum to apne kapdein khudh hi banaatein hain"

I was like Oh My mY Star Plus got a male-lead finally...Lets see How it works...

Then came the second promo...

"Chaah kar bhi main tumse door kyun nhi reh paati"
Kyunki mera dil tumhe pukarta hai...
"par in aankhon mein nafrat dikhaayi deti hai..."
Kyunki Mohabbat isme Dard bankar rehti hai..."

Mohabbat Door jaane na dey...Nafrat paas aane na de...Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam doon??

With That promo I decided to watch this show...But that time also I was not serious...

Seriousness came with the epi wen ASR broke Khushi's Dori And said

"Galti bhi aaukaat dekhkar karni Chahiye"...

I was Like Now This Is DIFFERENT...!and ARHI chemistry got me hooked to the show,

and till now its Impossible To separate me from IPKKND and ARSHI...

NOW SEEING OUR SHOW WHICH HAS BECOME OXYGEN FOR US, IN DANGER OUR HEART BLEEDS...I KNOW ITS IMMATURE TO FEEL THIS WAY FOR A DAMN SHOW BUT I CANT HELP IT...🥺

GUYS DO SHARE UR IPK STORY...HOW U GOT ATTATCHED TO THIS SHOW?
please share ur story may be PH will read n feel how much attatched we r to dis show !!
our show needs us...BARUN NEEDS US..!

NO MORE WHAT THE??😭
NO MORE LAAD GOVERNER??😭
NO MORE REALLY??😭
NO MORE TUM AJEEB HO??😭

ARSHI U WILL ALWAYS BE LOVED...😊

PS:please god whatever it is...jaldi se theek kar do...I want my show back...i want my Arshi back...I want my Sarun back...!!

GUYS AND GALS
KEEP SPAMMING FB, TWITTER,SP PAGE !!
OUR SHOW NEEDS US..!

Edited by ..Paawani.. - 11 years ago
its my life...i dont know how will i survive without SARUN and IPKKND...plz ALLAH sab kuch thik kardo...PLZ BARUN STAY IN THE SHOW,,,,
I can't explain u whats pain gonna in my heart..i m die hard arhi fan..1st pain is barun has quitted then all demand to sp either keep barun or end show in happy note but whats news coming! Show wl continue with new guy opp khushi! How wl i sustain k is doing romance with new guy! How wl i watch this show where there wl not remain barun as k's laad governor..i can't ever!
i can understand ur condition,...i am gng thru d same since wednesday...
ipk for me was alwaz bout arhi =sarun...
barunnn pls dont lev...d shw n evn v dont wud b able to handle it widout u🥺
i dont think that the PH wants barun to stay back thats why they keep on saying the same thing...and still there is no official confirmation from barun's side!!!!!
Will miss Barun 😭

can't explain...

will write later...
no mood 🤢
DO FANS MEANS ANYTHING TO THEM ?????????
I think  A big NO is the answer ...
isnt it...
they dont care for us...
😭 😭 😭 😭...
Edited by ragvir.fan - 11 years ago
Same was my experience too.. My friend had watched the promos and they had said me numerous tyms to check that out bt I was like I'm not interested.. One day I was just flipping through the channels when the promo came and I was like so this is it.. I'm watching it for sure.. That was the second promo and I was like just waiting for the show to start soon.. And from that day till now I'm hooked with the show.. Cant bear him leaving.. My heart is broken now as its all confirmed abt him leaving. This cant happen with us!! 😭😭Edited by me.ashiya - 11 years ago
Same was my experience too.. My friend had watched the promos and they had said me numerous tyms to check that out bt I was like I'm not interested.. One day I was just flipping through the channels when the promo came and I was like so this is it..I'm watching it for sure.. That was the second promo and I was like just waiting for the show to start soon.. And from that day till now I'm hooked with the show.. Cant bear him leaving.. My heart is broken now as its all confirmed abt him leaving. This cant happen with us!! 😭😭
Originally posted by SAFATWEET

its my life...i dont know how will i survive without SARUN and IPKKND...plz ALLAH sab kuch thik kardo...PLZ BARUN STAY IN THE SHOW,,,,
I jus cnt tell u how m feeling ryt now !😭