we have officially lost it!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
no peace of mind at all!!!
depression at peak  bt still i refuse to give up!!!
SOBTIANS, ARSHIANS who ever you love to call yourself... keep the crying part for some other day... please please continue doing our work of sending mails, faxes, calling star... things can change... we are, we will, we can... should be the thought of every SOBTIANS at this moment... still having 24 hours with us we will be doing every bit of things we can we should not give up so easily... ðŸ˜Š HOPE FOR THE BEST TO HAPPEN... HOPE... HOPE... HOPE...
well even i have not brushed my teeth yet and im still mailing sp...my mom is fed up with and she went away!!!!! What the...!!!!
Originally posted by ragvir.fan

what mishti tweeted?/

Mishti ?@mishti_doll

Yes guys, Barun is leavng d shw on 20th Nov.. Viraf Patel wl cum opp Sanaya.. Shw wl b endng in jan.. Aakash Payal left d shw yestrday..

😭

Mishti ?@mishti_doll

Sum pple dnt digest these thngs thts y didnt told u befr.. I already left watching d shw..

Mishti ?@mishti_doll

I m nt a CV or nt working on sets so stop questiong me.. As i cnt do anythng.. If it wl b in my hand, i wl nvr say Barun to leav..

Expand 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite

Mishti ?@mishti_doll

Guys story (script) is abt to cum, its nt final anythng. May b arnav wl cum in last epi.. Cnt say anything..

Expand 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorit
i m still mailing them..i will fight for BARUn and our SHOW...inshallah...
Originally posted by pieryrose

she tweeted barun is leaving on NOV 20th.. and then viraf guy will enter,, the show will go on jan..
😔 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜” ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by pieryrose

she tweeted barun is leaving on NOV 20th.. and then viraf guy will enter,, the show will go on jan..

oh no!! them it means that everything is finalized ,why do they want a new entry for khushi if the show will end in the month of jan,why don't they focus to pair anjali with some one?
we ar ea bunch of perople who are beyond obession through out the world 
We all are upset about the show but you shouldn't let it affect your health. However much we love it the truth is its just a show, it would have ended someday anyway.
Love never dies. No matter what we will love barun. We,ll wait for his new project