India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

How about Sanaya playing ASR?

ipkkndlove Senior Member
ipkkndlove
ipkkndlove

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
I know many people here wants to end the show just because of Barun is leaving but let me remind you demanding ending of the show is not the only way to handel the situation. There are many otherways for this rather than ending the show. Do you guys have any idea end of the show will effect how many people & how many people are going to lose their job just because of one persons' decision. How would you feel if ur boss all of a sudden tells you that they r going to shut the company just bcoz one of their employee has resigned & u have to leave the company? How would u feel if ur principal announces all of sudden that they r going to close the college /school just bcoz one of the teacher has resigned & ask you to take admission in another college/school in ur mid term?

Hence it is my humble request to everyone that if u have loved IPKKND, if youhave ever loved sarun & if you have ever loved entire cast of the show at least once, just for the sake of Sanaya & other cast & crew of the show who has equally put in their hard work as Barun, please don't demand end of the show. Demanding end of the show is ultimately going to make so many people jobless and snatching their income. Remember one thing the apart from sarun other cast & crew members are equally responsible for the magic & success of the show. So repect them for that.

Instead of demanding end of the show, demand change in storyline, may be we can deman happy end of arshi & continue the story with their daughter or son.

So i was thinking how about Sanaya playing ASR - a female version as daughter of arshi? I m sure Sanaya will do justice to this charachter being a versatile & talented actress.

Pleasr share ur views about sanaya playong female version of ASR.

ipkkndlove Senior Member
ipkkndlove
ipkkndlove

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
So everybody want to end the show just because Barun is leaving the show!!!!!!!

There is no value to the efforts & hard work done by others in the show. Now i get it. Only Barun did hardwork & noonelse, right?????. This is pathetic. Think practicaly guys.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top