Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I support Gul Khan (Page 8)

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishasharma18

anyways gul does not need anyones support. she did not compell anyone of u to watch her show. when geet ended she asked her fans to watch ipkknd and now she will tell you to watch qubool hai. she is a producer and she will move on. u cant expect to see the same intensity between the leads even after 1.5 years. the actors themselves find it boring. i went on geet forum and it was a shocking view seeing them enjoying the plight of ipkknd fans. if that makes u feel better, then next year u guys can go enjoy the plight of qubool hai fans!!
yeah we know very welll they keep coming here and rubbing it in our faces
at least geet fans had got maneet in the end we might not even get that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Flora3333

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged

anyways gul does not need anyones support. she did not compell anyone of u to watch her show. when geet ended she asked her fans to watch ipkknd and now she will tell you to watch qubool hai. she is a producer and she will move on. u cant expect to see the same intensity between the leads even after 1.5 years. the actors themselves find it boring. i went on geet forum and it was a shocking view seeing them enjoying the plight of ipkknd fans. if that makes u feel better, then next year u guys can go enjoy the plight of qubool hai fans!!

That made me laugh so hard LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm...Tanu...

ArdhikaSiblings Senior Member
ArdhikaSiblings
ArdhikaSiblings

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
U know what... I'm surprised to see so many Gul-supporting posts since yesterday!

This is a crucial time for IPK and it's Barun's image that's at stake!
Gul is a business woman and her business will go on! She'll make more shows in future and will be more famous no doubt.

but my question is, is this the time to think about Gul? Are you in the forum for Gul Khan? The lead of the show is leaving and people are going crazy for that, and u are caring about Gul? I'm not blaming anyone, but we're trying to keep Barun in the show. Making posts and spamming SP like crazy. But you seem to love Gul more than the show itself!
It's the time to fight for the show and Barun (IF you like him of course), not for 4Lions or Gul.

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Totally agree wid your post...but,this is useless...because,some fans lost their mind completely... thanks to all cheap 'Informer'  {who knows 'everything').

Barun nor any other artist said any single word against to her...but,only for satisfied their imagination...they create all fake stories.

*Please,Report those posts to Mod...they'll take some action against that crap threads n threads maker.

ArdhikaSiblings Senior Member
ArdhikaSiblings
ArdhikaSiblings

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Totally agree wid your post...but,this is useless...because,some fans lost their mind completely... thanks to all cheap 'Informer'  {who knows 'everything').

Barun nor any other artist said any single word against to her...but,only for satisfied their imagination...they create all fake stories.

*Please,Report those posts to Mod...they'll take some action against that crap threads n threads maker.

Why do u sound like u know everything?

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged

hmm well i saved myself from the Geet torture pretty soon i stopped watching it mid way completely LOL
& this is my 2nd & last show I watch of char chor / Gul imagination !

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
This is what I wrote on other places... LOL

Some people are like why is barun praising gul?

Barun is right to praise GUL, she create this show, without her having ideas about ASR and khushi and who would play them ect and all the love, pain, romance and jealous that was created was because of her.. If she didn't do IPK then we would have never witnessed the best Jodi ever.. So I'm grateful to her for that!! I applaud her for making us fall in love with these fictional characters and for choosing Barun and sanaya..

I really don't understand low people go with their words, whatever is happening behind the sets it will never be revealed !!!! We will never know the truth..!!! And random sources don't help either GUL or Barun..they are just making immature people go more crazy!! *sigh*

There is two sides to every story and then there are meddlers(third person, media.. 'sources' ect ) that make problem worse..you see the media are already writing about the backlash and think its Barun fault.. WE ARE MAKING THINKS WORSE!! WE DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH, JUST ASSUME WE KNOW..
WE WILL NEVER KNOW THE FULL STORY.. OR WHO IS TO BLAME .. OR IF HE QUIT OR LEFT !!

This is a mystery .. ! I should call Scooby doo .. Hmm .. LOL .. !

Gul/four lions should never have posted that message about the show.. highly unprofessional.. on their side!! And weird storylines but NO ONE IS PERFECT,WE ARE ALL IMPERFECT!! WE learn from mistakes

I wish Barun, Akshay and Deepali many successes.. I will miss them all and thanks for portraying the characters brilliantly!! I love them lots!! Heart

Edited by .._sonii_.. - 11 November 2012 at 12:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiJoseph_A

nishasharma18 Groupbie
nishasharma18
nishasharma18

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

yeah we know very welll they keep coming here and rubbing it in our faces
at least geet fans had got maneet in the end we might not even get that

they really deserved that. i was sad for them at that time and many ipkknd fans were bashing them a lot. u are rite, at least they got a rightful ending and they always cherish good memories oft their favourite couple. dont think that will be the case for ipkknd fans

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top