Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Rockerchic

Okay fine i lied i won't watch the show if Barun quits. But i'm not shallow enough to ask them to end the show. 

that was evident 😆 & the 2nd part im glad 👍🏼

Originally posted by coolnisha_fun87

thats called hope..optimism to the heights..that some day we will also be happy..!!

do not mind but it shocked me that you went to Geet's forum only to read people's reaction..i have never seen Geet or any other show but what looks obvious was the real diwali is for Geet's fan who did not switch to IPK...they must be laughing hard..truly believer of Karma..!!

please take my comments lightly..no intention to hurt you.

coz i was a geet fan and even i was hurt last year when the show was abruptly ended. ipkknd fans bashed the show, the casts badly. they called gurmeet unprofessional. i did not like ipkknd at start but then i moved on. i never got attached to any show to such extents. i always visit geet forum to read ffs. its pretty much active. i dont feel anything seeing them enjoying ipkknd plight coz i know that all the outburst happening during the few days will finally subside as people will move on. 
Originally posted by RabbaVeDeprived

Yeah I had guessed that. You're not a die hard fan like many of us.
I don't blame u then. Carry on. Everyone has the rights to express their views.

Not true. 

I love IPK. Or should i say loved.

In the last few weeks, i've moved on. The Arnav and Khushi i know are already dead. My IPK ended after the remarriage. 

I've already acknowledged that IPK had ended. That's why this news isn't affecting me as much as it does other. 
Originally posted by nishasharma18

coz i was a geet fan and even i was hurt last year when the show was abruptly ended. ipkknd fans bashed the show, the casts badly. they called gurmeet unprofessional. i did not like ipkknd at start but then i moved on. i never got attached to any show to such extents. i always visit geet forum to read ffs. its pretty much active. i dont feel anything seeing them enjoying ipkknd plight coz i know that all the outburst happening during the few days will finally subside as people will move on. 

Should we all start a petition 'stop making good shows that break our hearts'? 😆 
I can agree with u partially.. She created arshi.. True.. But y did she give least roles to Akashi n payal? They hardly had words to speak in the scenes..that's the reason they had to quit.. A good story writter should cover all characters importantly if not equally.. Because they too stay on the sets the whole day sacrificing family like the leads.. So Gul is responsible for akshay n deepali leaving which is a loss to ipkknd
Originally posted by Arhi-Did-IT

that was evident 😆 & the 2nd part im glad 👍🏼

😃

Liar RC is lying. 😆
RC babe, For Sarun and Arhi - I will always remember her for giving us this gorgeous couple.

But I refuse to watch the new baby or any other baby.
BAS.
One bitten , twice shy.
You said you have one question...

Why blame GUL for the downfall right...

Then let me ask you one question...!!

Why did GUL butchered, murdered, sliced, slaughter Arnav and Khushi's characters... why is she dumping the show!!!

answer this first before making anymore post!!!
did gul pay u or did u come here on ur own ????

wateva it is clear off !!!!

srsly we hate gul so much that one word for her and am ready to fight with u till the end !!!!

y is that only gul faces such issues with all her shows !!!!

1st geet and nw ipk !!!!

hell with  gul and her phangurlsss !!!!

Originally posted by Rockerchic

Not true. 

I love IPK. Or should i say loved.

In the last few weeks, i've moved on. The Arnav and Khushi i know are already dead. My IPK ended after the remarriage. 

I've already acknowledged that IPK had ended. That's why this news isn't affecting me as much as it does other. 

😭 
I still care for Sarun and Arshi.